Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    I resign myself to the fact that this is now a dead franchise walking, and immediately look for work elsewhere. This franchise is a joke, and it starts with the F.O. and owner. NO ONE wants to play with Lebron in LA...at least no one worth attaining, and without having to drastically overpay for.

It was a nice ride, but LA will soon be Clippertown, and LA will be those chumps who share the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by passengershawn View Post
    I resign myself to the fact that this is now a dead franchise walking, and immediately look for work elsewhere. This franchise is a joke, and it starts with the F.O. and owner. NO ONE wants to play with Lebron in LA...at least no one worth attaining, and without having to drastically overpay for.

It was a nice ride, but LA will soon be Clippertown, and LA will be those chumps who share the arena.
    Then change your sig and be gone fake azz *****
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 03-10-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I almost jizzed my pants when I saw this thread lol...

But I don't got the time to elaborate so here it goes in a nutshell - 1)Trade LBJ to Portland for McCollum and Nurkic. 2) Sign Kawhi

Drafting BPA goes without saying

Ball, Bonga
    McCollum, Hart
    Kawhi, Ingram
    Kuzma, lottery pick?
    Nurkic, Wagner

Sign someone with the room exception (either Green or Scott) then fill in the roster with vet min players.

No need to rush things after this - Kawhi 28, McCollum 28, Nurkic 25, Kuzma 24, Ball 22. All locked up to multiple years.
    Can't wait to hear plan B....

Lakers on plan F already. Lakers may never be the same and fans may need to get use it. Dont expect any rings in the near future and dont be disappointed when they dont. Those days of championship or bust sailed.

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lakers on plan F already. Lakers may never be the same and fans may need to get use it. Dont expect any rings in the near future and dont be disappointed when they dont. Those days of championship or bust sailed.
    Oh, the Knicks fan mentality....i forgot.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Hit the gym boys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    https://tradenba.com/

Important site for this type of thread.
    Thanks Bud. It's gona be a loooooong offseason

Not true. Lakers had trouble signing top free agents for a while now. KD is saying that toxic but he did not want to sign a few years ago. In fact Lebron was the only one that signed with the opportunity. Howard. Pau KD, Lamarcus, Westbrook, Paul George just to name a few and not to mention guys like Randle, Kanter, Morris. Hell they can even get Melo to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Oh, the Knicks fan mentality....i forgot.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Hit the gym boys!!!!
    Just my opinion. They will need A coach, A healthy Lebron, Davis, Kyrie and Magic doing a better job filling out the team. These are possible but all hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Just when you think things cant get any worst.
    Lol. You have made the same post on like 3/4 of the threads.

Special Ops Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Thanks Bud. It's gona be a loooooong offseason
    Ya but Iím catching up on a lot of projects that would have been delegated to the summer. Iím like three months ahead of schedule now.

Special Ops Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Can't wait to hear plan B....
    Can't wait to hear your plan A....

Tex itís late, what are you still doing awake?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Tex itís late, what are you still doing awake?
    I'm on vacation and the kids are asleep. I have to sneak post for the next week lol. I posted earlier from the shytter lol...

enjoy your vacation amigo

Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast