Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2064
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I would like to believe that the Lakers will be in play come the TD... and it was definitely a head scratcher but I can totally see that the KCP hire has a sole purpose.

Definitely need an upgrade in the PG spot, forget the offensive end... we'll need a proven player who's been in the playoffs before and can keep up with opposing point guards. An expiring like FVV makes complete sense since he already stated that he's ready to kick Kawhi's ***. No better way to do it than being in a Lakers Uni.

Could also use a backup SF -- who could potentially be a starter, say if Iggy doesnt land here... ideally, you rest Lebron after the all star break and have him fresh and ready for the playoffs
    Iíve been thinking that kcp would be trade material ever since he got to the lakers.lol. Iím starting to think that he wonít be traded (and now because I think that way, he probably will be traded at some point).

Your baby can't do this

Lakers have to always be one step ahead........ Gotta feeling also that West and the Clips are not done. A lot of expirings and young pieces could be on the move by then. Knowing the type of players that Doc Rivers want, they could go for exirings like Dray Green and Nerlens Noel.

I'm pretty damn sure they'd get guys who could check AD. And at this point, GS and OKC should both be wanting capspace to reload. Harrell and Harkless, both 2020 UFAs (For Dray) and the other young guy, Jerome Robinson could be possibly moved (for Noel).

Noel/Zubac
    D.Green/J.Green
    Kawhi/McGruder
    George/Williams
    Beverly/Shamet
    Last edited by Mave1002; 08-03-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Iíve been thinking that kcp would be trade material ever since he got to the lakers.lol. Iím starting to think that he wonít be traded (and now because I think that way, he probably will be traded at some point).
    yes sir!

yes sir!
    The reverse double moonwalk jinx! 60% of the time it works every time.

Your baby can't do this

Lakers have to always be one step ahead........ Gotta feeling also that West and the Clips are not done. A lot of expirings and young pieces could be on the move by then. Knowing the type of players that Doc Rivers want, they could go for exirings like Dray Green and Nerlens Noel.

I'm pretty damn sure they'd get guys who could check AD. And at this point, GS and OKC should both be wanting capspace to reload. Harrell and Harkless, both 2020 UFAs (For Dray) and the other young guy, Jerome Robinson could be possibly moved (for Noel).

Noel/Zubac
    D.Green/J.Green
    Kawhi/McGruder
    George/Williams
    Beverly/Shamet
    Dray Green just signed a $100 extension back in August to stay in GS. You're missing everything. He's not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Dray Green just signed a $100 extension back in August to stay in GS. You're missing everything. He's not going anywhere.
    LOL DM, that post was two months ago. You can correct me if I am wrong but I don't think Dray had signed an extension at that time. Or it was just after that post.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL DM, that post was two months ago. You can correct me if I am wrong but I don't think Dray had signed an extension at that time. Or it was just after that post.
    Luv ya both

I've posted this one in the past:

Early Trade Deadline Targets for the LA Lakers -- In exchange for roughly $12m (KCP/Cousins/THT)

11.3m Rob Covington (4yrs)
    9.3m Fred VanVleet (expiring)
    7.8m Jae Crowder (expiring)
    7.7m Joe Harris (expiring)

if the Lakers miss out on Iggy, those would be really good options. I also think it wouldnt hurt to sign a shooter like Travis Wear to be Lebron's back up. Should be good for around 4-8mpg. Guy like that could open up the floor some more allowing our teams' 5star duo to operate in the paint.

Early Trade Deadline Targets for the LA Lakers -- In exchange for roughly $12m (KCP/Cousins/THT)

if the Lakers miss out on Iggy, those would be really good options. I also think it wouldnt hurt to sign a shooter like Travis Wear to be Lebron's back up. Should be good for around 4-8mpg. Guy like that could open up the floor some more allowing our teams' 5star duo to operate in the paint.
    Like Covington the most out of the group but Pelinka wonít go after him due to his length of contract. Iíll be surprised if KCP is still on the roster after the trade deadline.

Vanfleet would be a nice pickup. Especially if we can get rid of KCP...iggy would obviously the best case for defense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Joe Harris 3 point shooter. Would always be nice to add another shooter. Guy is like another Kyle korver

Your baby can't do this

RobCov, FVV and Harris can all shoot the 3ball.

Whoever ends up with the Lakeshow will have a field day out in the perimeter

"Man, I want Danny Green's job description"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqOjHGCVfnY @6:02
    Last edited by Mave1002; 10-07-2019 at 02:56 AM.

Trade Lebron.. Dude is a disgrace to the Laker uniform..

Trade lebron for Zion

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Trade Lebron.. Dude is a disgrace to the Laker uniform..