Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 347 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 5196
    [QUOTE=b-ballistic;33353531]
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Really want Collison off the bench, he would completely tighten the rotation and push Rondo to the end of the bench. This means with Vogels rotation as Lebron always sits first and we start to struggle, Collison/AD would be very nice in a pick n roll attack and we would not be losing much at all.[/QUOTE}4

Collison......

Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 01-24-2020 at 12:57 PM.

https://youtu.be/_KPLhScbf90 Iggy need to get Grizzlies to let him go. So we can sign him and Collison both.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    https://youtu.be/_KPLhScbf90 Iggy need to get Grizzlies to let him go. So we can sign him and Collison both.
    Good luck with that because Memphis will say no.

Iggy very careful not to say something that can lead to a fine. Very smart man...

Smart enough to select the Lakers of bought out?

I think so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Andre Iguodala hasnt played in an NBA game since suiting up for the Warriors in last Junes Finals, but he sounds ready to return to action. During an appearance on ESPNs First Take (video link), Iguodala said hes feeling refreshed after a long layoff. Its been a blessing in disguise, in terms of having this time off. I think its added some years to my career, Iguodala said. When you wake up in the morning in January for the last 16 years and youre looking for the pain like, Oh, there it is, and then you dont have that. So its kind of been good. Ive been on the court, Im in shape. Im kind of slim, so I could use, like, three-and-a-half pounds of muscle, he added. Itll take me a couple days to put that on. But Im ready to get back on the court. via Hoops Rumors
    Top Rumors, Andre Iguodala, Memphis Grizzlies

Kuzmas uneven play has fueled speculation that the Lakers may look to move him for a more team-friendly part. That seems unlikely, however. Kuzma is under an extremely team-friendly contract, earning just under $2 million this season and about $3.5 million in 20-21. That limits the salary level of the players the Lakers can absorb in return. More importantly: Giving up on Kuzma this early isnt something the Lakers should be interested in. Kuzma is just 24. Hes a proven NBA scorer. Hes experiencing a learning curve playing alongside James and Davis, but there simply is not enough evidence to declare the fit in L.A. a failure. Expect the Lakers to hold on to Kuzma in the hopes he develops into a reliable third scoring option this seasonand beyond. via Sports Illustrated
    Top Rumors, Trade, Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers

Collison, Iggy or any other wing player preferably a SF and that will be it. Kuzma might be either gone or stay depending on who will come.
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Andre Iguodala hasnt played in an NBA game since suiting up for the Warriors in last Junes Finals, but he sounds ready to return to action. During an appearance on ESPNs First Take (video link), Iguodala said hes feeling refreshed after a long layoff. Its been a blessing in disguise, in terms of having this time off. I think its added some years to my career, Iguodala said. When you wake up in the morning in January for the last 16 years and youre looking for the pain like, Oh, there it is, and then you dont have that. So its kind of been good. Ive been on the court, Im in shape. Im kind of slim, so I could use, like, three-and-a-half pounds of muscle, he added. Itll take me a couple days to put that on. But Im ready to get back on the court. via Hoops Rumors
    Top Rumors, Andre Iguodala, Memphis Grizzlies

Kuzmas uneven play has fueled speculation that the Lakers may look to move him for a more team-friendly part. That seems unlikely, however. Kuzma is under an extremely team-friendly contract, earning just under $2 million this season and about $3.5 million in 20-21. That limits the salary level of the players the Lakers can absorb in return. More importantly: Giving up on Kuzma this early isnt something the Lakers should be interested in. Kuzma is just 24. Hes a proven NBA scorer. Hes experiencing a learning curve playing alongside James and Davis, but there simply is not enough evidence to declare the fit in L.A. a failure. Expect the Lakers to hold on to Kuzma in the hopes he develops into a reliable third scoring option this seasonand beyond. via Sports Illustrated
    Top Rumors, Trade, Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers

Collison, Iggy or any other wing player preferably a SF and that will be it. Kuzma might be either gone or stay depending on who will come.
    Also we need rosters sports for that so Kuz might end up taking two other players with him for one player.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Also we need rosters sports for that so Kuz might end up taking two other players with him for one player.
    Daniels and either Dudley or Cook?

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Daniels and either Dudley or Cook?
    Unfortunately Kuz will be used as bait to get rid of those of those guys.

Rondo would be a good vet for 76ers or Minny but he has a no trade clause. getting rid of Rondo and Cook contracts would be ideal to bring in Collison and Iggy. Lakers can elect to cut Cousins then resign him in off season i think. Not sure how that works.

Troy and Cook can be shopped teams looking for shooters.

Rondo would be a good vet for 76ers or Minny but he has a no trade clause. getting rid of Rondo and Cook contracts would be ideal to bring in Collison and Iggy. Lakers can elect to cut Cousins then resign him in off season i think. Not sure how that works.

Meaning Rondo won't approve any deal. Lakers should had thought about this in the offseason and this coming offseason if we lose in the playoffs.

Im not sure about Iggy, he sounded like hes leaning Clippers if he gets bought out...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Im not sure about Iggy, he sounded like hes leaning Clippers if he gets bought out...
    Well that's not a shock either.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Unfortunately Kuz will be used as bait to get rid of those of those guys.
    Lakers can get another Kuz from another draft, but Iggy right now is a must. I do not think that Lakers would get rid of him unless is extremely necessary, but Lebron needs a experienced set of players for his last run. Collins is the other player to set this team to win it all.
    This is Iggy promoting Lebrons abilities. He wants to join the Lakers.

https://youtu.be/LhTHKxa6dw4

This sounds like he is getting ready to join Lebron.
    https://youtu.be/Ur8s34TjvDE

Rondo will not be traded.