Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 217 of 320 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4799
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    No way wolves do that and at least include the 1st to wolves and then add at least one more.
    Ok,but the basic idea is that we use Kuzma to wiggle our way into a three-way deal. We can come out with a player like Covington and not have to give up too much to get him. He's more of an incentive to facilitate a deal and put more assets on the table for one of the two other teams.

I also think there's a way to obtain a young player in return here, if not a draft pick.

@ Mave

Awhile back you said suggested a Cook and 2nd for Morris and I was like Detroit wouldn't/couldn't do that cause of how bad Cook was playing. Well Cook has really picked up his game the last month, enough to warrant your suggested trade idea IMO. And the fact that Cook is signed for another year very cheap is added value.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    @ Mave

Awhile back you said suggested a Cook and 2nd for Morris and I was like Detroit wouldn't/couldn't do that cause of how bad Cook was playing. Well Cook has really picked up his game the last month, enough to warrant your suggested trade idea IMO. And the fact that Cook is signed for another year very cheap is added value.
    Actually, he didnt really have any PT. And he won't have any PT when Rondo (and Caruso) comes back again. If and only if we're getting rid of Kuz, then I'd be all in on Morris. Right now, not sure how it happens, but I'm 100% on the Jae Crowder train.

Perfect load manager for LBJ

Atlanta fixed their back up pg issue so there goes a three team trade with them for Cook.

I wonder if Detroit if interest straight up. http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=sl3wshd

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ufyuee6
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-18-2020 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Atlanta fixed their back up pg issue so there goes a three team trade with them for Cook.

I wonder if Detroit if interest straight up. http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=sl3wshd

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ufyuee6
    I really don't think they'd add Svi for what you're offering. If they really start to blow it up Svi is that exact type of player they'd be trying to get (young, skilled & cheap). I've always had them giving up Svi as a sweetener to get Kuzma.

I can see them really interested in Cook though. He's young, cheap and can shoot. He's signed for another year cheaply, that also has value. Morris will probably bounce in the summer anyways so Cook should be looking good to them. I'd even add a sweetener if necessary, we need this trade more then them big time. We're on a championship chase, they're just kicking a can down the street. Don't think it really matters what kind of can they're kicking.

We got a surplus of guards and are very thin in the front court.

Minnesota could really use a Cook and Kuzma..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Minnesota could really use a Cook and Kuzma..
    I agree and I really really like me some Covington BUT even though I have a hate/love thing for Kuzma, besides LBJ he's our only other player that can get his own shot off. Covington is great defensively but besides being a spot up shooter he has no other way to score.

I don't necessarily think it has to be Covington, I think we can go a different route and not have to give up Kuzma. Crowder for instance, he wouldn't take Kuzma. Thing is Memphis is good at G but if we can find a 3rd team interested in our Gs and send something more appealing to Memphis I think something could get done.

If nothing else, Daniels has really stepped up his game recently. He has already caught up to Green in 3 point % lol. I'm good with just a straight up trade of Daniels for Sefolosha. We don't need major mins from him, just a good 20 mins a game when we play either the Clippers or Bucks. Maybe even Wilson Chandler. Morris is on the top of my list though cause I know he won't be expensive and I believe we got extra spare parts that Detroit could use.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I agree and I really really like me some Covington BUT even though I have a hate/love thing for Kuzma, besides LBJ he's our only other player that can get his own shot off. Covington is great defensively but besides being a spot up shooter he has no other way to score.

I don't necessarily think it has to be Covington, I think we can go a different route and not have to give up Kuzma. Crowder for instance, he wouldn't take Kuzma. Thing is Memphis is good at G but if we can find a 3rd team interested in our Gs and send something more appealing to Memphis I think something could get done.

If nothing else, Daniels has really stepped up his game recently. He has already caught up to Green in 3 point % lol. I'm good with just a straight up trade of Daniels for Sefolosha. We don't need major mins from him, just a good 20 mins a game when we play either the Clippers or Bucks. Maybe even Wilson Chandler. Morris is on the top of my list though cause I know he won't be expensive and I believe we got extra spare parts that Detroit could use.
    Plus the Lakers are having things set up they will have a lot of money free for 2021 minus AD a course. So Covington's contract is a year too long.

Grabbing Darren Collison would really make it easy to make a move, its been really quiet on that front wonder if well get some news soon.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Ok,but the basic idea is that we use Kuzma to wiggle our way into a three-way deal. We can come out with a player like Covington and not have to give up too much to get him. He's more of an incentive to facilitate a deal and put more assets on the table for one of the two other teams.

I also think there's a way to obtain a young player in return here, if not a draft pick.
    Im not a trade expert at all but KAT is going to get at least two firsts. Even with a 3 team deal that would be difficult. Mini would want 3 good picks. Covington is good but our bench offense will suffer.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Actually, he didnt really have any PT. And he won't have any PT when Rondo (and Caruso) comes back again. If and only if we're getting rid of Kuz, then I'd be all in on Morris. Right now, not sure how it happens, but I'm 100% on the Jae Crowder train.

Perfect load manager for LBJ
    And Crowder might even get bought out. Never know.

Grabbing Darren Collison would really make it easy to make a move, its been really quiet on that front wonder if well get some news soon.
    Same here. I know Vogs really likes Rondo but he will be the odd man out if Collison comes. Wonder what Rondo would do after that.

Same here. I know Vogs really likes Rondo but he will be the odd man out if Collison comes. Wonder what Rondo would do after that.
    Sit on the end of the bench and assistant coach, get ready for playoffs and be ready incase if injury.

Im not a trade expert at all but KAT is going to get at least two firsts. Even with a 3 team deal that would be difficult. Mini would want 3 good picks. Covington is good but our bench offense will suffer.
    Theyre not trading KAT, rumor is they want to get DBLO to pair with him in Minny.

Theyre not trading KAT, rumor is they want to get DBLO to pair with him in Minny.
    Id laugh

Your baby can't do this