Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 216 of 342 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5118
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    I donít hate him, but sporadic scoring and no defense is not what we need in a so-called 3rd option. The others play sporadically but we didnít fight tooth and nail to keep them and they play the role we required when we signed them. Perfect example is Daniels and Cook today. We need a 3rd scoring option badly who can be on the court and continue to facilitate the up-tempo inside out offense. We also need a stretch 4 who can play some D and shoot half decent to spell AD. Experience is also an asset that suits this squad better. Knowing where to be and when is better defense just by mere presence rather than constantly missing assignments. Our two bigs are doing a great job inside but when someone just leaves the gate open, what do you do. Experience also brings mongrel and opposition respect. We are in a win at all costs window. Kuz is a nice player, but thereís a reason he went so late in his draft. If you want that type of player, have him developing in the background not up front with two megastars.

Kuzma, Daniels and Cook for Rose and Morris. Rose is still a star that can start and play off guard or come off the bench. When LBJ sits he takes control. Rondo in behind. The others are all better as defensive guards. Morris is a good shooter and certainly has size and mongrel. Bar injuries, many say better than his brother and we all agree we could use Marcus.

With the last spot, go with Jamal for a ring. His vet savvy off the bench would be great. 51 points in a game last season.

If a player comes clear on buyouts (or Collison does in fact return) then trade THT for a 2nd and open a spot.

We are playing too many close games, causing us to play our megastars for too long. Time to act.
    Need I remind you that we only can have 13 players active. So you're last part is over kill. Plus Crawford is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    We said the exact same thing about Kuz. Bog is a good shooter, not a pure shooter. I think heís fools gold, like Kuz. I think a pure shooter (or two) is more what we really need but still am a huge advocate of Rose and Morris. Redick would be sick on this squad. Bertans is a great fit too - Stretch 4 who can really fill it up. Joe Harris suits also. We have enough to play the point by committee and just target the gunner more when LBJ sits.

Definitely didnít say the same thing about Kuz. I like Rose and Morris but my arguments are Rose is a 1year rental and did play with Lebron in Cleveland which didnít work, granted this is a better team, not sure the chemistry is there and Rose usage is extremely high, Morris canít seem to stay healthy.

Bertans is a nice fit as well and a definite upgrade to Kuzma but he would bring the same issues with a huge lack of playmaking abilities, itís crazy to think we have a Negative Net rating with just AD on the floor, this completely shows the issue that we lack creative playmaking to get one of the best players in the world the ball, we should not have a negative net rating with AD on the floor.

Bogdanovich is a pure shooter, sure heís shooting 38/39% with 6attempts a game but he can create and would fit nicely in a pick n roll with AD. Heís also never had the gravity of playing with two Superstar players like AD and Lebron, heís a beautiful fit and as a RFA we would have the option of retaining him next season beyond and still keep open re-signing AD to his max.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I wouldnít trade Dudz, heís all heart, great team chemistry, excellent all around player, heís perfect for end of the rotation player.
    Yep hear that Idawg **** him and his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Good luck matching that salary.
    That's not hard to do...if the right deal is out there Pelinka will make it happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Definitely didnít say the same thing about Kuz. I like Rose and Morris but my arguments are Rose is a 1year rental and did play with Lebron in Cleveland which didnít work, granted this is a better team, not sure the chemistry is there and Rose usage is extremely high, Morris canít seem to stay healthy.

Bertans is a nice fit as well and a definite upgrade to Kuzma but he would bring the same issues with a huge lack of playmaking abilities, itís crazy to think we have a Negative Net rating with just AD on the floor, this completely shows the issue that we lack creative playmaking to get one of the best players in the world the ball, we should not have a negative net rating with AD on the floor.

Bogdanovich is a pure shooter, sure heís shooting 38/39% with 6attempts a game but he can create and would fit nicely in a pick n roll with AD. Heís also never had the gravity of playing with two Superstar players like AD and Lebron, heís a beautiful fit and as a RFA we would have the option of retaining him next season beyond and still keep open re-signing AD to his max.
    So are we willing to pay the luxury tax for all of this.

I would if we won the title.. and Iím sure the Buss family would too..

I am Whiteshadow and I endorse this message.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

definitely. If we win the chip, the extra income from sales, etc, would make up for it anyway. Plus it's the Lakers way. We want to pass the Celtics at any cost.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    definitely. If we win the chip, the extra income from sales, etc, would make up for it anyway. Plus it's the Lakers way. We want to pass the Celtics at any cost.
    Or make sure the Celtics don't get out of east too. Also the Lakers way can also hurt us example everything after 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I am Whiteshadow and I endorse this message.
    I won't waste time on him because unless we can guard Khawi then why bother.

Thatís why you move in Jae Crowder too, just another piece to the puzzle. Kuzma canít guard anyone lol

Yes...it's back to trading Kuzma.

Lakers in: Covington, 1st rd. pick
    Suns in: Kuzma, KAT
    Wolves in: Ayton, Daniels, Q. Cook, Oubre Jr.

Sign Collison

Or make sure the Celtics don't get out of east too. Also the Lakers way can also hurt us example everything after 2010.
    that would be cool to have a Lakers vs Celtics finals.

That addresses one of the two holes we have. Someone like Crowder like G1 mentioned is a good option. He might actually be bought out.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Yes...it's back to trading Kuzma.

Lakers in: Covington, 1st rd. pick
    Suns in: Kuzma, KAT
    Wolves in: Ayton, Daniels, Q. Cook, Oubre Jr.

Sign Collison
    No way wolves do that and at least include the 1st to wolves and then add at least one more.