Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2170
    This thread is for trade discussion. Stay on topic. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Ok I propose we trade you to the Clippers forum for the Lamar Odom $8.9M TPE

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    You, G1, Iron, Storch are the originals. Everyone else like KawhiOwnsMe and these pretenders are blah
    Pretty sure youre og too. What was your original account?

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Kcp and THT for covington

KCP for a bag of chips

I know a lot of folks wont like this idea of trading Kuz...but for championship purposes this one makes a lot of sense and here is why...

Who is our back Power Forward at this point? I don't really see one and feel like we are a bit smaller with the 2nd unit

Domantas Sabonis is a very refined player at this point and has a great fell for the game. Kuz is still making s name for himself in the league and dont know where his ceiling really is.

He averaged 14 point ..9 rebounds last year. He can spread the floor and play inside. Great mid range game as well.

+5 wins per espn...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 10-20-2019 at 07:09 PM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

You, G1, Iron, Storch are the originals. Everyone else like KawhiOwnsMe and these pretenders are blah

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    The Lakers desperately need another wing defender. Covington would be a perfect fit
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Yep. Mave mentioned Convington and heís a good fit if we donít get Iggy. I think he has three years remaining on his contract so I donít know if Pelinka would pull the trigger on it. Also welcome back. I figured you were too busy playing with dicks all day. Just messing bro.
    KCP + DMC $11.5m for RobCovs $11.3m + maybe a future 2nd. Excellent defender, 36% career from 3PT

Bradley/Cook (Caruso)
    Green/Daniels (Norvell Jr.)
    James/Covington (Kostas)
    Davis/Kuzma (Dudz)
    McGee/Howard (Cacok)

Really not sure where to put Rondo... maybe keep him fresh for the playoffs or maybe play him whenever LBJ is out on load management.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 10-20-2019 at 11:45 PM.

It's kinda true what he saying tho. Mr. Kawhi to the Lakers is a done deal because his friends told me, aka KobeOwnsU (he should rename himself as KawhiOwnsMe) is just so bad that he basically closes down everything or moves things in the Lakers forum. He's horrible dude. Lakers PSD isn't what it was from 2006-14 when we were running not just the Lakers forum, but the NBA Forum.

All the good posters are gone, we got Nazi mods like KawhiOwnsMe running this forum. That feeling that once was with TS running the show is definitely gone.
    It's pretty evident that you like yourself too much, you probably like gawking at your 'tittays' post every single day but I wonder if you can provide something that is actually useful to this forum other than you're relentless whining?

It's like while people are busy dealing with their daily routine beyond PSD, you'd cry in here after Kawhi Leonard chose to sign with the Clippers and you cry some more coz your super relevant/important posts are being deleted?? WTF is up with the pettiness.lol.

Babies need baby sitters. If you don't like the Lakers PSD, GTFO. It's really not that difficult to understand.

Guess what though? I bet you're complaining again first thing tomorrow the first chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    It's pretty evident that you like yourself too much, you probably like gawking at your 'tittays' post every single day but I wonder if you can provide something that is actually useful to this forum other than you're relentless whining?

It's like while people are busy dealing with their daily routine beyond PSD, you'd cry in here after Kawhi Leonard chose to sign with the Clippers and you cry some more coz your super relevant/important posts are being deleted?? WTF is up with the pettiness.lol.

Babies need baby sitters. If you don't like the Lakers PSD, GTFO. It's really not that difficult to understand.

Guess what though? I bet you're complaining again first thing tomorrow the first chance you get.
    Lol my main man...

Check please...

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Pretty sure youre og too. What was your original account?
    Lakers4sho?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lakers4sho?
    Nah that was RJ.. try again? Lol whatís up Tex, ready for the season to start?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Nah that was RJ.. try again? Lol whatís up Tex, ready for the season to start?
    Please stay on topic OG..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Please stay on topic OG..
    You need to swap that to GO

And thereís really nothing to talk about at this time. We canít make any trades that will help this team until December.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I know a lot of folks wont like this idea of trading Kuz...but for championship purposes this one makes a lot of sense and here is why...

Who is our back Power Forward at this point? I don't really see one and feel like we are a bit smaller with the 2nd unit

Domantas Sabonis is a very refined player at this point and has a great fell for the game. Kuz is still making s name for himself in the league and dont know where his ceiling really is.

He averaged 14 point ..9 rebounds last year. He can spread the floor and play inside. Great mid range game as well.

+5 wins per espn...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Love me some Sabonis... would be a great get but I donít think we can get him with Kuzma alone value wise.