Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 321 of 347 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Huston need a big like Tristen Thompson not sure how green helps them. It seem they are going 100% small.
    Tristan would be pretty nice off the bench

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Just shows how much teams fear AD. They don't, he's soft. If AD is gonna punish teams in the playoffs it's gonna have to be from inside the paint. I think that's what teams are gonna dare him to do. I really hope I'm wrong and he serves me a big cup of STFU but I don't think he has the balls or heart to do it.
    Lol maybe he should talk to Pau on his transformation on growing a pair. You are probably right though. Let’s see what he does in the playoffs.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Just shows how much teams fear AD. They don't, he's soft. If AD is gonna punish teams in the playoffs it's gonna have to be from inside the paint. I think that's what teams are gonna dare him to do. I really hope I'm wrong and he serves me a big cup of STFU but I don't think he has the balls or heart to do it.
    I don't think it means they don't fear AD, dantoni has always been stubborn with his philisophy, he thinks small ball can win it all since 15 years now, was always proved wrong but keeps thinking it and wants to prove it to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I don't think it means they don't fear AD, dantoni has always been stubborn with his philisophy, he thinks small ball can win it all since 15 years now, was always proved wrong but keeps thinking it and wants to prove it to everyone.
    Well if we face Houston in the playoffs AD better take advantage of Houston's lack of size because they will key on LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well if we face Houston in the playoffs AD better take advantage of Houston's lack of size because they will key on LeBron.
    What a scoop here, houston doesn't worry me at all.

What a scoop here, houston doesn't worry me at all.
    Well Dantoni has it coming for the longest. Also we can payback Westbrook and Harden back for 2012 when they were on the OKC team that beat us in the playoffs.

They will not be ready for a rude awakening. Davis and Lebron are not playing that hard yet. This team is winning and staying ahead just enough to meet their goal. Then the play off mode.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

He does not have the splash brothers to make it happen. But like you said he is stubborn s of a b!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Tristan would be pretty nice off the bench
    But first he has to ask for a buy out. With Howard and him we got the size to dominate. Gee is good but he makes tins of dummy plays and or gets tired fast.
    Tristán
    Smith
    Waiters
    Our bench will be solid.

It's not just Houston though, look at Miami. Milwaukee added a tweener in Williams that's a perimeter player, Dallas also MKG another perimeter player. No top team added anyone to defend the low post.

It's not just Houston though, look at Miami. Milwaukee added a tweener in Williams that's a perimeter player, Dallas also MKG another perimeter player. No top team added anyone to defend the low post.
    Because there isn't that many "in the paint" players imo.
    The league is wings and guards oriented, doesn't mean you can't win trying anything else.

People shouldn’t sleep on the Rockets.. Not saying they’re going to win it all but they have a good squad. Also everyone keeps talking about our size down low but if we’re not going to utilize it then it doesn’t matter.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    People shouldn’t sleep on the Rockets.. Not saying they’re going to win it all but they have a good squad. Also everyone keeps talking about our size down low but if we’re not going to utilize it then it doesn’t matter.
    Now we have a good point here, our worst ennemy is us, if we play soft and keep trying making jumpers we're done.

Now we have a good point here, our worst ennemy is us, if we play soft and keep trying making jumpers we're done.
    This. We shoot way too many three’s. If we play to our strengths we can win.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    This. We shoot way too many three’s. If we play to our strengths we can win.

We need to add a wing who can play some D, be major injuries free, play to our strenghts, then I like our chances.