Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 312 of 347 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5201
    Agreed, players all talk..

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Your logic for defining players skills is limited for a reason. These players are like it or not better than the set mentioned above. Fact! Smith even bring a big ***, better player than Daniels by a mile. Cook decent man, but waiters if healthy and not being pg has more skill to help this team. Green is perhaps a higher level player than Dudley. He can actually save some minutes for Lebron. Harkless can be a buy out and that one can help better than Dudley.
    Well someone has to be taken out of the rotation to even produce or else we'll be in the same boat. Also I really don't care anymore I'm leaving this board at the end of the season anyways. Also we should had cut or trade Cousins as soon as he got hurt or use his expring contract as bait. I don't give a f@#k what AD says.
    Last edited by deadman8586; 02-15-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Good to know, thanks...

Looking into the teams still over the LT, Miami is the only one with a realistic shot at getting under the LT. They're only about $1 million over. Don't really see them buying out Dragic, Iggy or Crowder. So it would most likely have to be Solomon or Meyer Leonard. No thanks from me to either.

All the other teams are at least $5 million over the LT. Don't think anyone leaves $5 million on the table.

OKC is also only about $1 million over but the only player I see on their roster that they would probably approach with a buy out is Roberson. I really doubt he leaves any money on the table.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 02-15-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Smith and Waiters aren’t taking minutes away from KCP 41%, Green 38% and Bradley 37% and rising at the 3pt line.... + neither of those guys are the defenders those 3 are... would be a wasted move tbh and both would be riding the bench with Cook and Daniels. Trust me I see the liability Rondo is offensively as his defender always leaves him alone and crashes the lanes.
    They might not, but they will keep them on check. Play hard or bench!
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well someone has to be taken out of the rotation to even produce or else we'll be in the same boat. Also I really don't care anymore I'm leaving this board at the end of the season anyways. Also we should had cut or trade Cousins as soon as he got hurt or use his expring contract as bait. I don't give a f@#k what AD says.
    Don't you get bored to sing the same chorus for years?

Why wait for the season to end?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Don't you get bored to sing the same chorus for years?
    No, but unlike the past I really mean it this time I already left on the sports facebook groups. Plus I need to move on with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Why wait for the season to end?
    Because it's the most honorable thing to do just like how I quit the dodger and rams boards on facebook when their seasons ended.

Because it's the most honorable thing to do just like how I quit the dodger and rams boards on facebook when their seasons ended.
    Agreed.. You can’t quit on your team in the middle of the season..

No, but unlike the past I really mean it this time I already left on the sports facebook groups. Plus I need to move on with my life.
    Man Bro me personally don't want to see you go but I understand that if this place gets you too bent then it's best to just move on. When/if you decide to move on I hope you the best in life.

Strenght and honor.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Man Bro me personally don't want to see you go but I understand that if this place gets you too bent then it's best to just move on. When/if you decide to move on I hope you the best in life.
    Well said Tex

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Mere hours before taking the court in Chicago to do just that, however, his coach made a surprising announcement about the player he replaced. Frank Vogel explained during his media availability Saturday that Cousins could come back and play for the Lakers before the end of the season. “He’s on track to get healthy by the playoffs” and we’ll have to see where he’s at with rhythm, and conditioning, and timing and all that stuff,” Vogel said. “But there is a possibility he returns this seas
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Hopefully we can close this thread on March 1st (last day to sign players from the buyout market for them to be playoff eligible)

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Mere hours before taking the court in Chicago to do just that, however, his coach made a surprising announcement about the player he replaced. Frank Vogel explained during his media availability Saturday that Cousins could come back and play for the Lakers before the end of the season. “He’s on track to get healthy by the playoffs” and we’ll have to see where he’s at with rhythm, and conditioning, and timing and all that stuff,” Vogel said. “But there is a possibility he returns this seas
    He’s not going to be good enough to help us though. And who loses minutes if he does come back? McGee or Howard?