Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 311 of 347 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Thereís still like 4-5 teams that are going to make a cut to get under the luxury tax, stay patient
    The chance for teams to get under the LT was at the TD dumping salaries. Unless players have unguaranteed contracts waiving/cutting them now does no good, their salaries are still on the books for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    The chance for teams to get under the LT was at the TD dumping salaries. Unless players have unguaranteed contracts waiving/cutting them now does no good, their salaries are still on the books for the remainder of the season.

So again, thereís time to be patient and a player we might really need can still become available. If we didnít make a trade that we all knew we needed because of team chemistry, I donít see ya rushing to buyout a player to add a FA quickly.

I'm not worried.

There will be at least one pg that we can grab.
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    There will be at least one pg that we can grab.
    Iíve gained a ton of confidence in Caruso to take over those minutes, I really hope we can land a wing defender 6í7-6í8, we have some great perimeter defenders in Bradley, Caruso, Green and KCP but just need some more size. I think we can fix the problem with Howard as the starter, as heís quick enough on his feet to be able to switch and guard smaller guys as well as bang down low. Vogel needs to get his head out his *** on these rotations.

There is a pretty good chance we may get Boogie by the playoffs.

I dont think the Clips or anyone in the west can stop AD..Dwight, Javale, Boogie and Lebron in the Paint.

The Lakers may bring the element of suprise . Stay tuned.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Iíve gained a ton of confidence in Caruso to take over those minutes, I really hope we can land a wing defender 6í7-6í8, we have some great perimeter defenders in Bradley, Caruso, Green and KCP but just need some more size. I think we can fix the problem with Howard as the starter, as heís quick enough on his feet to be able to switch and guard smaller guys as well as bang down low. Vogel needs to get his head out his *** on these rotations.
    We still need a Williams type of player to keep our bench going when one of our two superstars. Caruso is being trained as they go to distribute but he is not a scorer. If we have Smith or Waivers added be these two guys can provide extra punch and keep the paint clear for either Davis or Lebton to operate. Rondo does not help much. He can at times contribute but he is not a scorer and is not feared by the defensive opposition. I hope they address this and a better sub for Lebron to help him save more kegs for the big time.
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

Williams?

Smith and Waiters arenít taking minutes away from KCP 41%, Green 38% and Bradley 37% and rising at the 3pt line.... + neither of those guys are the defenders those 3 are... would be a wasted move tbh and both would be riding the bench with Cook and Daniels. Trust me I see the liability Rondo is offensively as his defender always leaves him alone and crashes the lanes.

Smith and Waiters arenít taking minutes away from KCP 41%, Green 38% and Bradley 37% and rising at the 3pt line.... + neither of those guys are the defenders those 3 are... would be a wasted move tbh and both would be riding the bench with Cook and Daniels. Trust me I see the liability Rondo is offensively as his defender always leaves him alone and crashes the lanes.
    This. I donít get why anyone wants those guys.

Two of those guys start though. We are talking the bench. Iíd be happy getting Turner and Waiters. Turner can guard KL better than any of the above mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Two of those guys start though. We are talking the bench. Iíd be happy getting Turner and Waiters. Turner can guard KL better than any of the above mentioned
    Lmfao címon man... Evan Turner isnít guarding Pat Beverly let alone Kawhi Leonard, heís a complete shell of himself and he a 0.1 DWS

All 3 of those guys are head and shoulders better defenders than Turner at this stage. I really think and itís crazy but starting Howard would help tremendously being able to switch and guard Kawhi from time to time. AD is our best bet on defense guarding Kawhi 1v1 and Green did a good job both times as well.

I donít see the FO making a quick decision and see them staying patient, thereís still time on the buyout market.

Marvin Williams and MKG were both much better defenders than the names available atm and we didnít even flinch or show any sign of interest for either player. In really donít think weíre making a move unless a player like Harkless becomes available.

The Manimal.

Marvin Williams and MKG were both much better defenders than the names available atm and we didnít even flinch or show any sign of interest for either player. In really donít think weíre making a move unless a player like Harkless becomes available.
    WILLIAMS was talking about MIL before he even got bought out, and there were rumours very early on MKG would go to DAL. Players donít take buyouts unless they have a targeted new home. Whatís to say Harkless will be any different. Thereís no evidence available to say we didnít flinch.