Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 308 of 347 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Any player better than the guy he is suggesting for sure if the Lakers can afford this overrated and overpaid sg that can not find a spot in the queens first unit. That is why I said that. We need a bigger fish than this guy and hope fully cheaper!
    You a bigger fish that eventually replaces LeBron as AD's running mate because father time is going to get LeBron's *****.

Unless this so called "bigger fish" is represented by Klutch, no way does he sign with the Lakers as a free agent. Klutch has too much influence/control on the Lakers. No elite player is gonna have their careers in the hands of an agency that doesn't even represent them.

I'm still waiting for all these star/superstars players that were supposed to take a paycut just to come handle LBJs luggage. We had to overpay Danny Green for him to come to the Lakers SMFH....

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Unless this so called "bigger fish" is represented by Klutch, no way does he sign with the Lakers as a free agent. Klutch has too much influence/control on the Lakers. No elite player is gonna have their careers in the hands of an agency that doesn't even represent them.

I'm still waiting for all these star/superstars players that were supposed to take a paycut just to come handle LBJs luggage. We had to overpay Danny Green for him to come to the Lakers SMFH....
    Some "bigger fish" might sign with Klutch between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. I mean it's not a shock that some players don't want to deal with Lebron's baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. I mean it's not a shock that some players don't want to deal with Lebron's baggage.
    Itís just funny to watch people move the goal post, players across the league like and donít like each other itís not some sort of vendetta vs Lebron. Hell PG was Kawhiís like 5/6 choice, after he reportedly called multiple players to come join him in LAC and they all denied. Thatís why they paid such a premium price.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Exactly, but to the point that no one will like to grab Kuzma? Kuzma wants out because he wants out of the dark where he has to be coming up the bench and not glaring as much as he thought he will be. Poor kid that wants to shine. No problem , but he is not a super star. He is a very good offensive player when he wants, but his defense will keep him out until he gets to play better. I see the young core every where, but I prefer Davis.
    Good post. Out of who to keep in the AD trade I think Kuz was the right option, but itís just not a fit, for him or us. The non-D is probably the main reason. I think there will be a market for him, purely as the others have shown they shine, not only out of the LBJ shadow, but also out of the Hollywood bright lights. Mamba was the exception, but the other success stories have been bought in. I like him at PHO or SAS with their young cores, or POR with Dame and CJ, but really could see him at many places. He has some value I think. Maybe east coast even in one of those big markets.

I agree with the Klutch proposition - unfortunately. Itís one reason I see Waiters eventually coming here. Not that I personally think thatís a bad fit either though.

I donít think there is a ĎBig fishí on the horizon, I think NPH was just retaliating to my Buddy Hield suggestion. I think there will be options to play with AD and LBJ come the off-season, Iím just not seeing a superstar.

I have to disagree with your Danny Green view though. He hasnít set the world on fire here, but he was certainly going to get 14M whether it was from us or someone else. He had a standout year last year. I was rapt with 14M to be honest. Time will tell whether the fit was right or not. Itís a bit like Rondo - finals Rondo is a different beast from all accounts. Iím not saying Danny is untouchable, but heís certainly worth the investment we made at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Some "bigger fish" might sign with Klutch between now and then.
    That will change things. If we don't win it all this season I expect alot of Draymond talk over the summer.

Itís just funny to watch people move the goal post, players across the league like and donít like each other itís not some sort of vendetta vs Lebron. Hell PG was Kawhiís like 5/6 choice, after he reportedly called multiple players to come join him in LAC and they all denied. Thatís why they paid such a premium price.
    Move the goal post lol, I like that.

But it has been 2 summers in a row now that we've had salary cap for a max player and we've come away empty handed after many guarantees that we will get everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    I agree with the Klutch proposition - unfortunately. Itís one reason I see Waiters eventually coming here. Not that I personally think thatís a bad fit either though.

I donít think there is a ĎBig fishí on the horizon, I think NPH was just retaliating to my Buddy Hield suggestion. I think there will be options to play with AD and LBJ come the off-season, Iím just not seeing a superstar.

I have to disagree with your Danny Green view though. He hasnít set the world on fire here, but he was certainly going to get 14M whether it was from us or someone else. He had a standout year last year. I was rapt with 14M to be honest. Time will tell whether the fit was right or not. Itís a bit like Rondo - finals Rondo is a different beast from all accounts. Iím not saying Danny is untouchable, but heís certainly worth the investment we made at the time.
    I'm not so sure about your Danny Green assessment. We waited almost a whole week on Kawhi in free agency and when he finally publicly announced the Clippers, Green was still available. If he were such a hot commodity why was he still a free agent. I'm not complaining about his contract cause I would rather have him at $14 million then some other role player. Green is a team player and professional about it. I think his defense is over rated by some but he is very good and consistent on defense. His offense is so inconsistent. He has a good game every 5 or 6 or so.

I'm hoping he comes up big in the playoffs. But my Danny Green reference wasn't meant to be a shot at him but rather at all the guarantees that have been thrown around here in this forum.

And I wouldn't be surprised at all if Waiters is signed. He's way down my list of wanted players but I would rather have him then Daniels going into the playoffs.

I'm not so sure about your Danny Green assessment. We waited almost a whole week on Kawhi in free agency and when he finally publicly announced the Clippers, Green was still available. If he were such a hot commodity why was he still a free agent. I'm not complaining about his contract cause I would rather have him at $14 million then some other role player. Green is a team player and professional about it. I think his defense is over rated by some but he is very good and consistent on defense. His offense is so inconsistent. He has a good game every 5 or 6 or so.

I'm hoping he comes up big in the playoffs. But my Danny Green reference wasn't meant to be a shot at him but rather at all the guarantees that have been thrown around here in this forum.

And I wouldn't be surprised at all if Waiters is signed. He's way down my list of wanted players but I would rather have him then Daniels going into the playoffs.
    Yeah, but we're stuck with Daniels because no one is going to sign here.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    They are either stupid or jealous of his success. Davis loves playing with him. Then when he leaves, Davis will get other players to come and join him, he is going to be a force to be reckoned with.
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

Just imagine a player like him next season.
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends