Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 219 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3271
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Donít get me wrong, weíre extremely close.... but I have watched some Bucks and Clippers games and we need another long wing defender..
    This right here. We're close but I feel the Clippers have players to defend our big 2 better then we have to defend their big 2. And Milwaukee has that mofo beast and players all around him that compliment him and engaged in the game at the same time. They play team ball. If we can contain the Greek Freak we're good, I don't think we got that player to guard him on the perimeter.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This right here. We're close but I feel the Clippers have players to defend our big 2 better then we have to defend their big 2. And Milwaukee has that mofo beast and players all around him that compliment him and engaged in the game at the same time. They play team ball. If we can contain the Greek Freak we're good, I don't think we got that player to guard him on the perimeter.
    Yup, we donít even have to stop him because honestly, thatís not happening.. just need another body to throw at him... I donít think weíll sleep on it and hopefully we can land someone who can help us get over the top.

Still in the top 10, itís definitely not some problem we have to address.... we have a ton of shooters and as you pointed out, some of our guys still havenít found their touch yet...and the difference between 5th and 13th is 1.7%

Weíre sitting at 8th... only 4 teams in the top 10 have a winning record...

https://stats.nba.com/teams/shots-ge...=FG3_PCT&dir=1

Definitely above average 3pt shooting team.
    My bad I meant 6th through 13th lol..

And Im sure you're right about our shooters improving but I'm not so sure none will get to the point where you can't leave him alone even for a second. Including Green. Maybe with the 2nd unit Green, but not the 1st. He only got 3 shots last night in a blow out win.

LBJ shot 9 three pointers
    Green 3

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    I dont know guys, i feel like we have enough to win it all... i was so wrong about rondo. He is playing well.
    I will clock that as another Rondo Compliment since I've had him as a major contributor since he got here.

But in all seriousness him staying healthy all season is a big question. We just need playoff Rondo in the playoffs..not the regular season. He shouldn't be playing over 20 minutes or so anyway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

My bad I meant 6th through 13th lol..

And Im sure you're right about our shooters improving but I'm not so sure none will get to the point where you can't leave him alone even for a second. Including Green. Maybe with the 2nd unit Green, but not the 1st. He only got 3 shots last night in a blow out win.

LBJ shot 9 three pointers
    Green 3
    Lol I knew what you meant

Rondo shooting an insane .520 from 3 is great but everyone else is shooting way below what was most likely expected from the FO. Daniels and Cook both are career .400 three point shooters, seeing that they really don't bring anything else to the table I assume that's what they were signed for. The both shooting around .350 which is about league average. Green was given a $15 million a year contract (easily the most he had ever made), he's also a career .400 three point shooter. Last season he shot a whopping .450 this season he's down to .380... As much crap that some posters give KCP, his #s are almost identical to Greens. Everyone else is shooting below league average. Well except for Dudley but I don't count him, he doesn't even play.

Our shooting has been OK at best but IMO it's been masked by ADs and LBJs dominance.
    Good news, usually itís just Brons dominance thatís masking everything. Thatís why this team has started way better than any Previously formed Bron team.

Good thing we dont need to guard him at the perimeter and we have the bigs to guard the paint, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Good thing we dont need to guard him at the perimeter and we have the bigs to guard the paint, right?
    Yeah we do have the bigs to guard him in the paint, I'm pretty certain though that Milwaukee's game plan isn't gonna be to post up the Freak against AD.

Yeah we do have the bigs to guard him in the paint, I'm pretty certain though that Milwaukee's game plan isn't gonna be to post up the Freak against AD.
    Our bigs are just going to have to converge on him when he drives

Am I the only one to watch the ECF last year? Siakam and Kawhi walled off the lanes, forcing Giannis to shoot jumpers.... the blueprint is there and we have the bigs for the paint, just need one more defensive wing.

Am I the only one to watch the ECF last year? Siakam and Kawhi walled off the lanes, forcing Giannis to shoot jumpers.... the blueprint is there and we have the bigs for the paint, just need one more defensive wing.
    Exactly, if we let him drive the lane both Howard and McGee will be in foul trouble in the 1st half. Superstar treatment.

Just want to throw this idea out there and see what y'all have to say. How about a basic trade proposal with Miami. Kuzma for D. Robinson or J. Winslow anyone?

Lebron for iggy

#championship

Your baby can't do this

All LeBron trades are imminent!

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    All LeBron trades are imminent!
    Looks like I'm gonna have to pay out on our bet. IDGAF though, would be the best bet I've ever lost.

Pelinka still can't sit on his hands though, back end of our roster can use some tweaking. Nothing major.