Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 215 of 342 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5118
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Good work fellas, loving the activity. No better time to talk NBA than right now with everyone going on or about to go on. Iíll be posting tons of news in the trade deadline thread as I see it.
    If you want to post it here it's also fine. Most of us just dont like trolls looking to make trouble.

Matter of fact our fan base is so big some of our so called Laker fans have been trolling lately.

We definitely have some Intelligent basketball minds here that know the ins and out of the cap for instance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    If you want to post it here it's also fine. Most of us just dont like trolls looking to make trouble.

Matter of fact our fan base is so big some of our so called Laker fans have been trolling lately.

We definitely have some Intelligent basketball minds here that know the ins and out of the cap for instance.

lol

****in hate Kuzma. ****in hate him.

I donít hate him, but sporadic scoring and no defense is not what we need in a so-called 3rd option. The others play sporadically but we didnít fight tooth and nail to keep them and they play the role we required when we signed them. Perfect example is Daniels and Cook today. We need a 3rd scoring option badly who can be on the court and continue to facilitate the up-tempo inside out offense. We also need a stretch 4 who can play some D and shoot half decent to spell AD. Experience is also an asset that suits this squad better. Knowing where to be and when is better defense just by mere presence rather than constantly missing assignments. Our two bigs are doing a great job inside but when someone just leaves the gate open, what do you do. Experience also brings mongrel and opposition respect. We are in a win at all costs window. Kuz is a nice player, but thereís a reason he went so late in his draft. If you want that type of player, have him developing in the background not up front with two megastars.

Kuzma, Daniels and Cook for Rose and Morris. Rose is still a star that can start and play off guard or come off the bench. When LBJ sits he takes control. Rondo in behind. The others are all better as defensive guards. Morris is a good shooter and certainly has size and mongrel. Bar injuries, many say better than his brother and we all agree we could use Marcus.

With the last spot, go with Jamal for a ring. His vet savvy off the bench would be great. 51 points in a game last season.

If a player comes clear on buyouts (or Collison does in fact return) then trade THT for a 2nd and open a spot.

We are playing too many close games, causing us to play our megastars for too long. Time to act.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Stay patient, he might be gone in the next 3 weeks...or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    I donít hate him, but sporadic scoring and no defense is not what we need in a so-called 3rd option. The others play sporadically but we didnít fight tooth and nail to keep them and they play the role we required when we signed them. Perfect example is Daniels and Cook today. We need a 3rd scoring option badly who can be on the court and continue to facilitate the up-tempo inside out offense. We also need a stretch 4 who can play some D and shoot half decent to spell AD. Experience is also an asset that suits this squad better. Knowing where to be and when is better defense just by mere presence rather than constantly missing assignments. Our two bigs are doing a great job inside but when someone just leaves the gate open, what do you do. Experience also brings mongrel and opposition respect. We are in a win at all costs window. Kuz is a nice player, but thereís a reason he went so late in his draft. If you want that type of player, have him developing in the background not up front with two megastars.

Kuzma, Daniels and Cook for Rose and Morris. Rose is still a star that can start and play off guard or come off the bench. When LBJ sits he takes control. Rondo in behind. The others are all better as defensive guards. Morris is a good shooter and certainly has size and mongrel. Bar injuries, many say better than his brother and we all agree we could use Marcus.

With the last spot, go with Jamal for a ring. His vet savvy off the bench would be great. 51 points in a game last season.

If a player comes clear on buyouts (or Collison does in fact return) then trade THT for a 2nd and open a spot.

We are playing too many close games, causing us to play our megastars for too long. Time to act.
    No complaints from me. I'd probably try and replace Daniels with Dudley though. I think Detroit would do it. There's no attachment with either Rose or Morris for them, nor Cook or Daniels. The prize is Kuzma.

I wouldn't do Crawford though, we'd still be very thin in the front court. I'd look into Green.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    No complaints from me. I'd probably try and replace Daniels with Dudley though. I think Detroit would do it. There's no attachment with either Rose or Morris for them, nor Cook or Daniels. The prize is Kuzma.

I wouldn't do Crawford though, we'd still be very thin in the front court. I'd look into Green.
    Reckon LBJ would have a big say on Dudley staying, they have a huge bromance going on. Daniels i see as an outsider to the others, but I also see him as a more desirable piece for an opposition than Duds.

I think I was getting romantic on Crawf. He deserves to finish on a ring and I would love him up against Lou Will in the WCF and then Hill in Finals. What about Vince. Romantic again but plays wing and still has a bit going on. Green would be ok by me. What about Beasley? Can play 3/4. Manimal could play 3/4. Dante C could play 3/4.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Reckon LBJ would have a big say on Dudley staying, they have a huge bromance going on. Daniels i see as an outsider to the others, but I also see him as a more desirable piece for an opposition than Duds.

I think I was getting romantic on Crawf. He deserves to finish on a ring and I would love him up against Lou Will in the WCF and then Hill in Finals. What about Vince. Romantic again but plays wing and still has a bit going on. Green would be ok by me. What about Beasley? Can play 3/4. Manimal could play 3/4. Dante C could play 3/4.
    If we were to get Rose he'd be our #1 scoring option, KCP #2 with Morris & Howard #3 & 4. IMO we have plenty of offense, especially if we can keep Daniels instead of Dudley. I would look into a more defensive player with that extra spot. I like Cunningham or Green. Maybe Faried. Crawford and Beasley don't do anything for me.

I wouldnít trade Dudz, heís all heart, great team chemistry, excellent all around player, heís perfect for end of the rotation player.

Bogdanovich on this team is exactly what we need, a pure shooter and playmaker who would fit beautifully with just AD on the floor or fit perfectly with Lebron... the guys numbers would take off playing with two Superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Here is an example of trolling. Where the **** are the mods?

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Bogdanovich on this team is exactly what we need, a pure shooter and playmaker who would fit beautifully with just AD on the floor or fit perfectly with Lebron... the guys numbers would take off playing with two Superstars.
    yep. Some of the guys here are not that high on Bogs as you and I are. I just like him also because he is a smart player. Good ball IQ. Kuz is an idiot, but is more talented. We need smart players that make the correct play at the right time and Bogs is better at that than Kuz. Since he is going to be a RFA, we would have control of him. Could be an excellent long term solution to backup Lebron as a primary ball handler.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We said the exact same thing about Kuz. Bog is a good shooter, not a pure shooter. I think heís fools gold, like Kuz. I think a pure shooter (or two) is more what we really need but still am a huge advocate of Rose and Morris. Redick would be sick on this squad. Bertans is a great fit too - Stretch 4 who can really fill it up. Joe Harris suits also. We have enough to play the point by committee and just target the gunner more when LBJ sits.

Kyrie is starting to talk crap about his team...typical kyrie...maybe Dinwiddie and Harris could be available for kuz...

Reddick also said that some players are more worried about their Instagram over winning.....that to me says he wants to be traded to a contender...[emoji23][emoji23]..

Let's get it Done!

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Kyrie is starting to talk crap about his team...typical kyrie...maybe Dinwiddie and Harris could be available for kuz...

Reddick also said that some players are more worried about their Instagram over winning.....that to me says he wants to be traded to a contender...[emoji23][emoji23]..

Let's get it Done!

Good luck matching that salary.