Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 222 of 344 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 5152
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Doesnít even have to be RoCo, could be Jae Crowder but we CANNOT stand pat, have to make a move to win the Championship, weíre so close.
    Agreed and Crowder would be easier to get. Heck he might even he bought out.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Agreed and Crowder would be easier to get. Heck he might even he bought out.
    Hope Crowder is not butthurt about what happened the last time he played with LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Hope Crowder is not butthurt about what happened the last time he played with LeBron.
    Yeah man that's my thing also about Crowder and DRose. Played together with LBJ back in the day but.. didnt really work out.

About Crowder though, anything major happened? I was busy following our rebuild then, couldnt keep up with any news outside the Lakers forum.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=s5ksfvf

Memphis
    -acquire a starting SG (KCP), a backup SF (Dumb boy a), and a backup PF (Maker),
    -lose Crowder's expiring

Detroit
    -acquire two young pieces moving forward to add to Kennard and Svi,
    -lose Morris

LA
    -acquire SOLID backups for LBJ/AD
    -loses shooting -- Kuz/KCP

McGee/Howard
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Crowder
    Green/Caruso
    Collison?/Bradley

Reserves: Rondo, Cook, Daniels and Dudley
    Last edited by Mave1002; 01-22-2020 at 02:34 AM.

Rose when he played at CLE was injured. He was almost ready to retire but had a huge endorsement deal he had to complete or pay back. He asked for time off to rehab. He didnít rehab, was gone a couple of weeks, and got married on the quiet. It was a mutual agreement to part. Nothing to do with LBJ.

Crowder I have heard has no issues with LBJ it was more that he was being thrown from team to team as trade fodder between 3 or 4 teams. Again, nothing really to do with LBJ.

People read what the media regurgitate and believe too much. Sells papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Rose when he played at CLE was injured. He was almost ready to retire but had a huge endorsement deal he had to complete or pay back. He asked for time off to rehab. He didnít rehab, was gone a couple of weeks, and got married on the quiet. It was a mutual agreement to part. Nothing to do with LBJ.

Crowder I have heard has no issues with LBJ it was more that he was being thrown from team to team as trade fodder between 3 or 4 teams. Again, nothing really to do with LBJ.

Great to know

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=s5ksfvf

Memphis
    -acquire a starting SG (KCP), a backup SF (Dumb boy a), and a backup PF (Maker),
    -lose Crowder's expiring

Detroit
    -acquire two young pieces moving forward to add to Kennard and Svi,
    -lose Morris

LA
    -acquire SOLID backups for LBJ/AD
    -loses shooting -- Kuz/KCP

McGee/Howard
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Crowder
    Green/Caruso
    Collison?/Bradley

Reserves: Rondo, Cook, Daniels and Dudley
    There is absolutely no way Detroit does this.

So, would BKN and/or LAL do this.

Kuzma/Cook/Daniels for Dinwiddie/TLC

Now Kyrie is working his way back, he takes most of the PG minutes. Dinwiddie isnít a great shooter, but is a very good scorer. He becomes somewhat redundant as LaVert returns to hold down the 2 and Harris the 3. Prince is a good defensive 3/4 but they could do with a scorer at the 4. They are currently 8th seed and adding Kuz could help push them up a few spots. He also fits well with KD (and Kyrie) for the following season. Cook plays behind Kyrie, Daniels at the 2/3.

Dinwiddie as stated is youngish, a very good scorer and a good facilitator and I think would be a nice fit with LBJ and AD. Heís also a Cali native and buddies with our very own Mamba. TLC makes $20 and is simply a thrown-in to allow less cuts in BKN. Though we could add in THT and take back Kurucs, a nice 3 prospect with huge upside.

Doesnít even have to be RoCo, could be Jae Crowder but we CANNOT stand pat, have to make a move to win the Championship, weíre so close.
    This is where I'm at, we're too damn close to be sitting on our hands. It's championship or wasted season.

That's the thing though, the stakes are highest for us more so then any other team. Them losses to the Clippers, Bucks, Raptors & Celtics have exposed us and we need some tweaking to our roster.

Teams now have the upper hand in trading negotiations cause we're the ones that are playing for something. We're the ones that "need" the trade. Unless we make it really appealing to the other team they can do without. Ain't no team out there trying to do us any favors.

But like i said, i don't think Pelinka can just sit on his hands and wait for buyout season. Or like he would call it, "Manna falling from the sky".

I just think that unless we're willing to overpay just for a name brand (which I'm not), we should look at lesser known players but are good at specific things. Role players.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    if you can't beat him then join him. I don't think these guys in the most part take things too seriously. Artest joined Kobe. They were fierce competitors for years.

thanks for the info.

So, would BKN and/or LAL do this.

Kuzma/Cook/Daniels for Dinwiddie/TLC

Now Kyrie is working his way back, he takes most of the PG minutes. Dinwiddie isnít a great shooter, but is a very good scorer. He becomes somewhat redundant as LaVert returns to hold down the 2 and Harris the 3. Prince is a good defensive 3/4 but they could do with a scorer at the 4. They are currently 8th seed and adding Kuz could help push them up a few spots. He also fits well with KD (and Kyrie) for the following season. Cook plays behind Kyrie, Daniels at the 2/3.

Dinwiddie as stated is youngish, a very good scorer and a good facilitator and I think would be a nice fit with LBJ and AD. Heís also a Cali native and buddies with our very own Mamba. TLC makes $20 and is simply a thrown-in to allow less cuts in BKN. Though we could add in THT and take back Kurucs, a nice 3 prospect with huge upside.
    I hope so. Dinwiddie is very underrated. Good playmaker, shooter, and defender. He is just stuck behind overhyped point guards last year and this year.

I wonder if Rocco would come back if the lakers traded for roco

Your baby can't do this

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=vknv7ty

Great trade for Knicks & us, Detroit going rebuild mode