Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 307 of 347 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5196
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    What?

Im usually the one who is optimistic about players coming and situations falling into place, I was with Lebron and was with AD but lets be realistic here....

Giannis will be a UFA in 2021, which I am certain we will know since it will be his 8th year and he will be able to sign his Super Max contract.

Lebron James has a player option in 2021 for 41million dollars. If you think hes turning down 41million dollars, you guys are tripping.

Our best bet is to go after a disgruntled star that fits perfect with Lebron/AD and can fit with AD after Lebron leaves and right now Bradley Beal is a top 3 SG in the league. When the draft happens this coming, we will have picks and more players to be able to trade and flexibility to make moves.
    Call me crazy but I think Bron could do it, he's obsessed to keep being around star players and compete and not be forgotten from headlines, he already collected millions, I really think if we fail this year and the year after he might opt out to get some more help.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Call me crazy but I think Bron could do it, he's obsessed to keep being around star players and compete and not be forgotten from headlines, he already collected millions, I really think if we fail this year and the year after he might opt out to get some more help.
    Would be the ultimate sacrifice..

He wouldn't do it for the Lakers but for himself imo but that's just fantasy right there.

He wants more than 3 titles before it's all said and done for sure.

With the way Kuz is playing who the *** is going to want him? Im on the Bradley Beal train but why would Washington want our trash.

Poor Lebron, he might sacrifice some million bucks in order to make hundred million more in sales and getting closer in ring count vs Mamba and Jordan? Shame if he does not do it! But even without this sacrifice the Lakers could attract players to help for less. Kuzma might be along with Rondo and Green could help in a trade. It is about $20 mill there. But again, what player or players could they get now to get the bench better? Or are they going to cruise with this bunch to avoid braking the Chemistry of the team?
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    With the way Kuz is playing who the *** is going to want him? Im on the Bradley Beal train but why would Washington want our trash.
    They have been very willing lately. Halve our trash have gone to them. Just saying. Plus Kuzma can play, I think he has chosen not too offensively. We know he had been a very weak defender. He holds value. Green has a tag of $15 and Lakers choose to wait if he responds this play offs. He holds value. Rondo, Gee, KCP and even Bradley could be traded if things go south this season.

Well be able to add picks, salary relief and young players this summer. Just have to get to the draft day and then well be able to have much more pieces to move around.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    They have been very willing lately. Halve our trash have gone to them. Just saying. Plus Kuzma can play, I think he has chosen not too offensively. We know he had been a very weak defender. He holds value. Green has a tag of $15 and Lakers choose to wait if he responds this play offs. He holds value. Rondo, Gee, KCP and even Bradley could be traded if things go south this season.
    Half our trash is playing really good basketball for them too.... we have a fantastic scouting and drafting team, its our development of young players that have hindered these kids into their full potential.

Half our trash is playing really good basketball for them too.... we have a fantastic scouting and drafting team, its our development of young players that have hindered these kids into their full potential.
    Exactly, but to the point that no one will like to grab Kuzma? Kuzma wants out because he wants out of the dark where he has to be coming up the bench and not glaring as much as he thought he will be. Poor kid that wants to shine. No problem , but he is not a super star. He is a very good offensive player when he wants, but his defense will keep him out until he gets to play better. I see the young core every where, but I prefer Davis.

There is a player that have not play much this season and I am guessing he will be solid. Our rookie this year. We getting another one soon. Kuzma will not be missed wherever he lands next season. But he plays better and helps this team to win the rock then maybe he is a keeper.

Beal would be dope. I reckon WAS would want Kuzma and could use some vet experience to help Wall when he returns.

The other player no-one talks about is McCollum. POR have gone stale with their 1-2 guard punch. I reckon adding vet depth and another young piece could really help them. CJ could play on and off ball for us. .400 shooter from 3.

Andrew Greif: Paul George will not return tonight because of a left hamstring strain, Clippers announce. via Twitter AndrewGreif

super max, I dont see Giannis either.... a great option would be Bradley Beal, already wants out and would be the perfect 3rd piece with these Lakers.
    Id go for Luca. Bron is his idol, and it would be amazing to take Cubans heart like that. Plus Luca is amazing.

The Lakers have a knack for finding late round players that can fill roles. A lot of them are playing well right now as you mentioned. Now we need to find a way to start keeping a few of them and learn how to develop them.