Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 219 of 313 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4691
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Wouldn’t trade KCP for Crowder, I think we can get him for much less... KCP has been stellar since the start of the season, brings defense and shooting.... but I do want to add Crowder pretty badly, he would be perfect wing type we need....

Grabbing Collison would give us a ton of options, hope we can still find a way to get him.
    Ya I don’t think KCP will get traded if Kuz gets traded. They are the offensive sparks off the bench. We would lose both then. Don’t think Crowder and Covington both can replace that production. I just think Covington and Collison would be more than enough.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

So Bobby Marks is "in the know" of what the Lakers FO are doing? No one else is reporting what the Lakers are preparing to offer and for whom.

Wouldn’t trade KCP for Crowder, I think we can get him for much less... KCP has been stellar since the start of the season, brings defense and shooting.... but I do want to add Crowder pretty badly, he would be perfect wing type we need....

Grabbing Collison would give us a ton of options, hope we can still find a way to get him.
    Expect Memphis might not let him go because as of now Memphis holds the final playoff spot in West.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Expect Memphis might not let him go because as of now Memphis holds the final playoff spot in West.
    Pelinka is a genius, he will find the way!

I think we can get him, and not at a high price either, we’ll see..

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Pelinka is a genius, he will find the way!
    Well he's not a genius he has to finish the job and have a better understanding in role players. Also do Memphis want to make a with a team that can knock them of the first round of the playoffs.

Well he's not a genius he has to finish the job and have a better understanding in role players. Also do Memphis want to make a with a team that can knock them of the first round of the playoffs.
    8th spot in the playoffs atm is completely wide open

8th spot in the playoffs atm is completely wide open
    This is why DM has a point. Memphis is right in the thick of things for the 8th spot and Crowder is a key reason why. Trade maybe, buyout after TD very unlikely.

What do we have that could interest Memphis?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This is why DM has a point. Memphis is right in the thick of things for the 8th spot and Crowder is a key reason why. Trade maybe, buyout after TD very unlikely.

Exactly why I'm so rooting against the Grizzlies right now. Hoping they lose their next 30 consecutive games or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Exactly why I'm so rooting against the Grizzlies right now. Hoping they lose their next 30 consecutive games or so.
    If we were to get Crowder via trade i think we'd need a 3rd team to get it done. Not really seeing them interested in Cook or Daniels. I'm certain KCP isn't waiving his NTC to go to Memphis (not that I would trade KCP for Crowder).

This is rhetorical surely. We discussed this earlier and I still think can be done.

I still think MEM aren’t looking at necessarily dealing Iggy, rather waiting to see what they can get in by any trade. Their young core is very underrated. Morant, J.J., Brooks, Melton, Clarke, is very good. Add Kuzma at the 3/4 and the potential of THT (plus Daniels) to that plus an earlyish pick (their own) - they are very deep.

If we traded them the potential of Kuzma for Crowder, a feasible trade in the eyes of the league, contender trading a younger prospect for a vet for a championship run, then I think a backdoor deal could be done where they, to make room for the incoming players, buyout Iggy and Josh Jackson. Two players not playing on expiring deals. Both clear waivers and sign with us as FA on min contracts.

We become lockdown on our perimeter and opposition star D with Iggy and Jae. We also bring in a prospect who I think in the right environment can develop in the background and fully replace Kuz. Jackson is a Cali native, has good length, a good 3 ball and is an above average defender. The vets will help him get his career back on track with no pressure.

I also think we already have our secondary playmaker/scorer on the roster - Quinn Cook. Confident scorer, Underrated 3pt shooter (can shoot +.400 if given opportunity), good mid-range game and can facilitate. He’s also a very good chemistry piece.

James/Cook/Rondo
    Bradley/KCP/Caruso
    Green/Iguodala/Jackson
    Davis/Crowder/Dudley
    McGee/Howard/Cousins

Vet teams need depth due to rest(load management) and injuries.

Lakers, Sixers interested in Derrick Rose

The Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers and multiple teams with championship aspirations have expressed interest in trading for Detroit Pistons guard Derrick Rose, league sources told Yahoo Sports. The Clippers have checked in on Rose as well, but it was more of a common exploratory talk, sources said. The Lakers and Sixers are in search of point guard assistance for the stretch run, sources said. – via Yahoo! Sports
    Top Rumors, Derrick Rose, Detroit Pistons, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers

This rumor is part of a storyline: 4 more rumors
    With the rash of injuries the Pistons have endured and Rose playing well, the veteran guard last week asked for an extended role with more minutes, sources said. – via Yahoo! Sports
    Trade, Derrick Rose, Detroit Pistons

Rose is happy with the Pistons and isn’t looking to be traded, sources said, but the decision is beyond his control being. He has one more year at $7.6 million remaining on his contract. – via Yahoo! Sports
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Yea Memphis getting absolutely torched right now, no way they hold onto the 8th seed.