Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 223 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3343
    I'm not a fan of bringing in Z. Lavine because he is basically another Kuz...

Hes a youngster with Instagram and status concerns. We need guys that want to win and sacrifice.

I'm not opposed to Morris and Rose potentially. I would also consider DeRozan,
    Van fleet..Holiday..reddick...Covington possibly.

With Zion being set back more New Orleans is probably heading towards the lottery again. Let's complete the New Orleans Lakers...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Actually I was looking at it and I think Kuzma, Cook is just enough for Rose, Morris..
    Rose & Morris = 10.5 million

Not a mathematician but isn't within 20% of that a little over 8 million? Kuzma & Cook are only 5 million. Still about 3 million short.

How about Kuzma & THT for Wood & Svi? Woods per 36 #s are 21.5/10.5 on very efficient shooting. Svi is showing why some said he was the best shooter in last seasons draft. Kid is shooting .467% from 3.

I saw you mention earlier today shooting isn't one of our problems, umm you do know that Rondo is BY FAR our best 3 point shooter % wise - that can't be good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

Not a mathematician but isn't within 20% of that a little over 8 million? Kuzma & Cook are only 5 million. Still about 3 million short.

How about Kuzma & THT for Wood & Svi? Woods per 36 #s are 21.5/10.5 on very efficient shooting. Svi is showing why some said he was the best shooter in last seasons draft. Kid is shooting .467% from 3.

I saw you mention earlier today shooting isn't one of our problems, umm you do know that Rondo is BY FAR our best 3 point shooter % wise - that can't be good lol.
    I was just taking bases of your trade idea that I think can work, throw in Dudz and Daniels and the trade works. I’ll look into it more soon but I believe we can move freely under the hard cap, since we’re at 120m and above the soft cap of 109. So maybe we have 11m in “wiggle room” We also might have trade exceptions etc..

We shot 40% in that 10g stretch from 3, #1 in the league. 7 players shooting above or near 35% with 4 of them shooting above or near 40%... 3 point shooting is not a major concern for this team..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I was just taking bases of your trade idea that I think can work, throw in Dudz and Daniels and the trade works. I’ll look into it more soon but I believe we can move freely under the hard cap, since we’re at 120m and above the soft cap of 109. So maybe we have 11m in “wiggle room” We also might have trade exceptions etc..

We shot 40% in that 10g stretch from 3, #1 in the league. 7 players shooting above or near 35% with 4 of them shooting above or near 40%... 3 point shooting is not a major concern for this team..
    I just think that if we do end up moving Kuzma we need to find a team that would value Kuzma. I think that would be Detroit and they so happen to have players that fill our needs. And even better, they're losing so its not like they won't be willing trade partners because they don't want to disrupt something good.

I really don't think Kuzma has this high demand some of us posters think. I consider Kuzma equal talent wise to Markkanen and looking a little into what people think his trade value is, it's not much. I've seen a simple 1st round pick mostly.

Not sure what you consider good value. Taking our Lakers goggles off and being totally honest he hasn't really progressed since his rookie season. Players progress gradually then hit their prime at about 26/27 and their peak at 28/30. Players don't remain the same for their first few years then all of a sudden have this great leap just cause they turn a certain age.

We all want Kuzma to be more then he is, we want him to be the 3rd head on a 3 headed monster but I'm not seeing it. He is what he is, an average offensive player that's capable of having good/great games and a poor defender. Nothing more nothing less.
    Olidipo and Wiggins say hello

Small trades: assuming the Lakers fail to land Andre Iguodala

1. DMC/Cook/THT and a pick for Jae Crowder
    2. Hope they don't but if the team decides to trade Kyle Kuzma, I hope they explore a trade with Phx Dario Saric.

Kuzma and Daniels for Saric

This gives the Lakers

McGee/Howard
    Davis/Saric
    James/Crowder
    Green/KCP
    Bradley/Caruso

Add Rondo and Dudz

Rondo is shooting better than Svi too though

Kuz will be averaging 24 a game the very next day he is traded. He has high upside as as soon as he gets out of his own head he’s going to be killing it. Because he’s only making a million dollars, I’m not trading him unless it absolutely knocks my socks off.

No trades, this team will win it all

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Rondo is shooting better than Svi too though
    Rondo is killing it. Perfect example of a player excelling in certain areas with a reduced defined role and put in a position to excel.

Olidipo and Wiggins say hello
    Wiggins was 3 years younger then Kuzma when he came into the league, he was only 19. Him and Kuzma are the same age right now. Wiggins had loads of potential when drafted, i guess that's why he was the #1 overall pick.

Olidipo had been one of the better defenders since day 1. He's one of the best wing defenders today. He had that to hang his hat on until his offense caught up. He also came into the league with tons of potential, i guess that's why he was the #2 overall pick.

Kuzma came into the league pretty much as a finished product. Hasn't shown much improvement to his game. With more mins he scores more points, but i guess you can say that about every single player in the NBA. Sure he was fun to watch when we were a young team that wasn't serious about winning, but right now that the game is serious and the stakes are high, i don't see him having that championship mindset. He has his contract coming up and I'm sure that's first on his mind. I'm not saying i blame him for wanting to get paid, I'm saying that's not what we need. We need players that put winning a championship first.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    TBH, I won't complain if they just add a player like Justin Anderson. Iggy hands down but he'd be a nice option if that doesnt work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    I do believe we can win it all but I feel we need a slight tweak... we desperately need another wing defender..

Rondo is killing it. Perfect example of a player excelling in certain areas with a reduced defined role and put in a position to excel.
    So it’s not necessarily a bad sign that he’s our leading 3pt shooter based on the fact that he’s killing it
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

So it’s not necessarily a bad sign that he’s our leading 3pt shooter based on the fact that he’s killing it

Jason Kidd did it and now Rondo looks like he is...