Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 152 of 223 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3331
    Green, Kuzma & Rondo for Rose, Snell & Morris

Why for Detroit? They have no attachments to any of these players. They got Snell cause he had a 1st attached to him, Morris is a 1 year rental & Rose was their big free agent signing but they're losing. They need veteran championship leadership to right this ship and that's what they get with Green and Rondo. I'm sure Rondo would welcome a starting spot again. Their prize though is Michigan native Kuzma. They get a home state kid to root for.

Why for Lakers? We want that championship. We got flaws and a major one is not having that shot in the arm instant offensive player with the 2nd unit. We get that from Rose. He can also create for himself and others, something else we need. We replace our sharpshooter in Green with another one in Snell. We replace Hollywood Kuzma with grinder Morris. All 3 players are having good seasons (by their standards) playing for a losing team, imagine if they played for a legitimate title contender.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 12-02-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Green, Kuzma & Cook for Rose, Snell & Morris

Why for Detroit? They have no attachments to any of these players. They got Snell cause he had a 1st attached to him, Morris is a 1 year rental & Rose was their big free agent signing but they're losing. They need veteran championship leadership to right this ship and that's what they get with Green and Rondo. I'm sure Rondo would welcome a starting spot again. Their prize though is Michigan native Kuzma. They get a home state kid to root for.

Why for Lakers? We want that championship. We got flaws and a major one is not having that shot in the arm instant offensive player with the 2nd unit. We get that from Rose. He can also create for himself and others, something else we need. We replace our sharpshooter in Green with another one in Snell. We replace Hollywood Kuzma with grinder Morris. All 3 players are having good seasons (by their standards) playing for a losing team, imagine if they played for a legitimate title contender.
    Most of your trade ideas are fín crazy but every once in awhile you come up with a Gem... this one makes all the sense for both sides.... send it in to Rob and have him look it over but I like it..

https://twitter.com/vkillem/status/1...691814401?s=20

what do you guys think of this trade with Orlando? I don't think Orlando will do it since they really need a point guard but maybe Cook might develop into that guy. It also opens up an extra roster spot for possibly Iggy or whomever later in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Green, Kuzma & Rondo for Rose, Snell & Morris

I highly doubt we'll trade Green this year. We could probably replace him in this trade with a lesser talent since they'd be getting a pretty young talent in Kuzma

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    https://twitter.com/vkillem/status/1...691814401?s=20

what do you guys think of this trade with Orlando? I don't think Orlando will do it since they really need a point guard but maybe Cook might develop into that guy. It also opens up an extra roster spot for possibly Iggy or whomever later in the season.
    I donít like Augustines shooting to pair with the team...

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    I highly doubt we'll trade Green this year. We could probably replace him in this trade with a lesser talent since they'd be getting a pretty young talent in Kuzma
    Youíre right, I think we can get some good value off a young Kuz..

Laker Central@LakerCentral365 55m

The Lakers are not trading Kyle Kuzma just because he had a bad game. Do you realize he was shooting 50% from 3 during the 10 game win streak?

He makes $1.9 this year and $3.5 next. His production outweighs his salary.

1 loss and y'all don't know how to act.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I donít like Augustines shooting to pair with the team...
    Good point. But if Rondo goes down then he will he out next best playmaker. Plays pretty good defense also.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

The Lakers are not trading Kyle Kuzma just because he had a bad game. Do you realize he was shooting 50% from 3 during the 10 game win streak?

Trade his worthless ars. Seriously some of us want him to be a 18 point scorer per night but he is not that with this team. I also noticed in the NO game that Rondo purposely wasnít passing to him. Donít know why. But when LeBron subbed in he hit Kuz 3 times for open 3s that eventually got us the win. I just think Vogs just needs to run some plays for him to get him more involved on offense then his defense will pick as a result. Trading him with his salary is just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

Lol....my argument is not that we should trade him, it's that we should start him or find some other way to get him highly involved in the offense. Imo, that means he needs other scoring vets in there with him......when you have two or more players hitting shots it creates an overall flow and that's when teams really pull away from their opponent.

But if we're not going to utilize him correctly then yes, by all means get a player in here who fits right in.

I agree with you. We're not going to trade him....but right now, we are not using him in the right way
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 12-03-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Trade his worthless ars. Seriously some of us want him to be a 18 point scorer per night but he is not that with this team. I also noticed in the NO game that Rondo purposely wasnít passing to him. Donít know why. But when LeBron subbed in he hit Kuz 3 times for open 3s that eventually got us the win. I just think Vogs just needs to run some plays for him to get him more involved on offense then his defense will pick as a result. Trading him with his salary is just dumb.
    This was kind of my point about Kuz.and the thread I created a little while back..I believe there is some animosity with Kuz and some of the Vets. I didnt know about Rondo, but definitely Danmy green. He barked at Green when he returned from his injury for not passing the ball.

What worries me about Kuz is he wants that contract and is sacrificing the right play at times for himself. This guy is going to be more about his brand than basketball it seems. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Lakers should consider the right piece for the championship run. I dont think Kuz is ready for the playoffs and could be a weak link in the chain.

I like the JJ redick idea over a guy like Daniel's. I'm still not ready to sell on Cook as I think he will be valuable in the playoffs.

I wouldn't think twice about sending kcp for Redick. Kcp starts playing a bit better as a starter and plays like crap with the 2nd unit. Cry baby move to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

When I think about Kuz I remember Antawn Jamison with less swag. I think he'll eventually become a volume scorer. Just.. maybe not anytime soon. Maybe during those load management stretches

You guys are crazy if you guys think that anyone besides LBJ, AD & KCP (what a coincidence that all 3 are represented by Klutch) are off the trading table if LBJ thinks a trade helps him "this" season. I guarantee you guys that LBJ isn't worried at all about how much a guy makes compared to his production, LBJ just wants to win "this" season.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Youíre right, I think we can get some good value off a young Kuz..
    Not sure what you consider good value. Taking our Lakers goggles off and being totally honest he hasn't really progressed since his rookie season. Players progress gradually then hit their prime at about 26/27 and their peak at 28/30. Players don't remain the same for their first few years then all of a sudden have this great leap just cause they turn a certain age.

We all want Kuzma to be more then he is, we want him to be the 3rd head on a 3 headed monster but I'm not seeing it. He is what he is, an average offensive player that's capable of having good/great games and a poor defender. Nothing more nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    I don't think so either but not because I believe he's on the no trade list, I just don't think he has the market we would like. If he had that kind of market then why did he stay a free agent that long before we settled on him?

IMO he's overrated. He's still living off his reputation from his SA days when he was a great defender. He's still good but not like his SA days. He also benefited a lot playing next to Kawhi who always defended the best player so Green got the "other" guy. Same in Toronto.

Also in SA he was part of the offense so he was more consistent. With the Lakers here just settles behind the 3 point line and hopes to get the ball sometime. He's been very inconsistent this season, he has a great game but then quickly followed by 2-3 bad games.

Also, I think you're sleeping on Snell