Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 223 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3345
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ehhh Lavar aka Kobe-Pau-DH and Idawg have both been here for quite some time and are extremely active Lakers fans...
    A basket of stale fries and a flat soda.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Notorious...04126428676098

Really glad Caruso is getting props for his effort and production on the defensive end.

I know it was hard to see in his first two years going back and forth between the NBA and the G-League, but it was one of the things that impressed me about him the most.

Still hard to fathom that this is his first full year on the Laker bench, and he's already getting crunch-time minutes. If he finds a grove on offense and keeps his turnovers down, he could be a huge asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Really glad Caruso is getting props for his effort and production on the defensive end.

I know it was hard to see in his first two years going back and forth between the NBA and the G-League, but it was one of the things that impressed me about him the most.

Still hard to fathom that this is his first full year on the Laker bench, and he's already getting crunch-time minutes. If he finds a grove on offense and keeps his turnovers down, he could be a huge asset.
    Hes in the top 3 in 4th quarter minutes, I love how hard the kid plays, hes an ideal piece on this team and truly showing his value.

Tbh, I think we wouldn't have seen how good Alex Caruso is at defending if Lonzo didn't get traded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Tbh, I think we wouldn't have seen how good Alex Caruso is at defending if Lonzo didn't get traded.
    We wouldnt have AD either

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Probably true, although I also liked Lonzo as a defender. (Great hands.)

I think the real key with Caruso, however, is that we ended up with a head coach who values defense at a time where almost every other coach is a D'Antoni or Kerr disciple.

Find yourself a handful of mad bombers and fire away from three!

Most coaches today wouldn't have given Caruso a second look because he doesn't dazzle, but Vogel was made to coach a kid like that.

Sometimes you just get lucky....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Notorious...04126428676098

I dont know man i dont know if he can help out on Kawhi or PG. Will have a better feel their next match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    A basket of stale fries and a flat soda.
    Come on thats to much hold the fries.

I brought up JJ earlier this year, he would be so wet.... I dont want to give up KCP though but that second one was a great offer THT and a tweak on the 1st rounders sent to NOP...

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I dont know man i dont know if he can help out on Kawhi or PG. Will have a better feel their next match up.
    Lebron has PG... we have some bodies to throw at Kawhi... Green, Bradley, KCP and hopefully Iggy as hes the best defender on Kawhi last few seasons..

Caruso would most likely guard a Lou Williams..

This game against Dallas is more of what i mean. Not that we lost a game more of the reason we lost. We dont have those hard working hustle guys. We have shooters thats struggling shooting at times and two bigs that do that same.

Lebron has PG... we have some bodies to throw at Kawhi... Green, Bradley, KCP and hopefully Iggy as hes the best defender on Kawhi last few seasons..

Caruso would most likely guard a Lou Williams..
    Which will be never especially the way Memphis is handling things.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Cook and Dudz for S. Johnson! That's worth a think over...how long will he be out?
    Not sure how long he will be out but eh the FO wouldn't think about it anyways. It's a gamble and we need players that can for sure contribute. I'm sure Toronto would be interested in Cook & Dudley for Johnson. They'll probably use Johnson to get Crowder from Memphis, makes sense for both sides IMO

No where does it say that NBA executives believe it's a possibility. No where does it say it's an actual rumor. It's just some sports journalist giving his opinion, no different from what we do here. Anyone who thinks KCP would waive his NTC to go play in NO needs to see therapist. Without KCPs contract we'd need to send out like 4 players just to match contracts.