Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 335 of 347 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5201
  1. #5011
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,987
    McGee/Howard
    AD/Morris
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Green/KCP
    Bradley/Caruso/Rondo


    Lets go!!

  2. #5012
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,012
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    McGee/Howard
    AD/Morris
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Green/KCP
    Bradley/Caruso/Rondo


    Lets go!!
    Rotation looks way better now

  3. #5013
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,012
    Bye troy daniels, thanks for nothing

  4. #5014
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Bye troy daniels, thanks for nothing
    How can you say that?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7yI0Oqi34

  5. #5015
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,114
    Why is everyone so hyped? Has he agreed to sign with us yet? Did I miss something?

  6. #5016
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,987
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Why is everyone so hyped? Has he agreed to sign with us yet? Did I miss something?
    Yes on the verge on signing, per Shams. Likes the idea of taking B/U PF role and moving Kuzma to SF. We also are able to offer the most money, which Im assuming hes getting the whole DPE.

  7. #5017
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,012
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Yeah you're right, let's waive AD instead!

  8. #5018
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,987
    We can still get screwed by Houston though, since waiver wont officially go through until Sunday.

  9. #5019
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,114
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yes on the verge on signing, per Shams. Likes the idea of taking B/U PF role and moving Kuzma to SF. We also are able to offer the most money, which Im assuming hes getting the whole DPE.
    Damn that would be dope! I just didn't want to get my hopes up only to hear flippers teamed him up with his brother lol. Hope we can get Mo Harkless as well. I am also all for Waiters or even IT

  10. #5020
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,114
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We can still get screwed by Houston though, since waiver wont officially go through until Sunday.
    I think he would def choose us over Houston just so he can be close to his brother

  11. #5021
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,987
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    I think he would def choose us over Houston just so he can be close to his brother
    He already choose us via reports but Houston can screw us by claiming him off waivers

  12. #5022
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,114
    https://youtu.be/cvv1-ud8sXI

    Playing with Lebron would open up his game even more

  13. #5023
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,012
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We can still get screwed by Houston though, since waiver wont officially go through until Sunday.
    Would be a dumb move by them, and honestly can't remember some team claiming a guy who commited to another team, seems like some policy from the league.

  14. #5024
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Would be a dumb move by them, and honestly can't remember some team claiming a guy who commited to another team, seems like some policy from the league.
    This seems like something that fat *** prick Daryl Morey would try.

  15. #5025
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,593
    Mark Termini, the attorney/agent currently working as contract negotiator for the Klutch Sports Group, is perhaps the staunchest opponent of the buyout maneuver often pursued by NBA teams and players. Termini has not negotiated a buyout of an NBA contract during the course of his 30-plus years in the industry. It has been clear that Tristan Thompson wouldnt be his first. via ******
    Agents, Buyout, Mark Termini, Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers

    Buyouts are usually misunderstood by the player, and many times by the agent as well, Termini told ******. Im open-minded, but I have not yet been presented with a situation where the benefits of the buyout outweigh the current and potential negatives to the player. Maybe I will see something in the future that makes sense. If a team wants to move on from a player, they always have the right to waive that player. via ******
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •