Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 265 of 347 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5201
  1. #3961
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,049
    If pelinka doesn't have a plan B, then let's move on with what we have and do the buyout market.

  2. #3962
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    So Knicks want younger guys will no promise and Harkless? So they need to free up 3 roster spots for some guys that give them no promise? I dont get it. Kuzma is way better than those guys by a mile and he sucks so tells you something.

  3. #3963
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,090
    how can it go from shamet to those scrubs?

  4. #3964
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,049
    Ian Begley:*Knicks have made some progress with Clippers on Marcus Morris deal since this morning,*per SNY sources. There’s still no indication that LAC would include Landry Shamet in the real.*

  5. #3965
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Agree and it's been a while now
    Far too long. Stern started (continued to a ddegree I'm sure) some real bullchit with that cp3 veto. It set a precedence that no one should "help" the lakers and make a fair trade with them.

  6. #3966
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    So Knicks want younger guys will no promise and Harkless? So they need to free up 3 roster spots for some guys that give them no promise? I dont get it. Kuzma is way better than those guys by a mile and he sucks so tells you something.
    exactly

  7. #3967
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,049
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Far too long. Stern started (continued to a ddegree I'm sure) some real bullchit with that cp3 veto. It set a precedence that no one should "help" the lakers and make a fair trade with them.
    It is what it is unfortunately, if we win this year it will be a huge slap in the face of the league and Kobe will smile somewhere in the sky.

  8. #3968
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    It is what it is unfortunately, if we win this year it will be a huge slap in the face of the league and Kobe will smile somewhere in the sky.
    Man I cant wait. I love the lakers winning almost as much for the fact that it pisses everyone off so much lmao

  9. #3969
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    Lakers can add THT if Knicks just want a bunch of nobody young guys. Kuz and THT are far better than what Clipps are offering.

  10. #3970
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,049
    So clippers strategy is to have a ton of forwards to throw at us.

  11. #3971
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,197
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Pass on Bullock..

  12. #3972
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,049
    Tommy Beer:*Hearing Knicks and clippers “closing in” on a Marcus Morris trade… but that the Clips are not wiling to include Landry Shamet in deal*

  13. #3973
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,049
    Seems like morris to the clippers is a done deal

  14. #3974
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,049
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Pass on Bullock..
    Good because we aren't getting anyone from the knicks or even anyone.

  15. #3975
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,039

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •