Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 305 of 347 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5201
  1. #4561
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Players I wish would get buy out Markieff Morris or Harkless
    same

  2. #4562
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Players I wish would get buy out Markieff Morris or Harkless
    Either or would be very solid. I'm surprised markieff hasn't tried getting out of Detroit

  3. #4563
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,313
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Either or would be very solid. I'm surprised markieff hasn't tried getting out of Detroit
    He is signed for another season on a cheap deal. I think thats why Detroit may not buy him out. But Yeah he should be trying to wiggle out of there.

  4. #4564
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    He is signed for another season on a cheap deal. I think thats why Detroit may not buy him out. But Yeah he should be trying to wiggle out of there.
    Ahh.. thought he was expiring. Makes sense then.

  5. #4565
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,019
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Ahh.. thought he was expiring. Makes sense then.
    Its a player option so its really up In the air still but lets be real, if he got bought out he would probably sign with his brother and the Clippers

  6. #4566
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Its a player option so its really up In the air still but lets be real, if he got bought out he would probably sign with his brother and the Clippers
    Yeah, I dunno. There was an article sometime back that said Marcus wanted Markieff in a good playing situation as much as a good money situation. He was asked if he could get him a gig alongside him and he said, they would be happy to play in the same city, but not on the same team as theyd be fighting for the same spot, plus a bit of sibling rivalry. I think it was relating to him on NYK and maybe Kieff getting on BKN. Now maybe hed be more than happy to face up to him in LA. We could have us and Marcus working on his brother. Markieff here would be a dream scenario and I reckon there would be mutual interest.

    And theres many ways to get him here. He could ask for a buyout and give a couple of bucks back. We sign him for the prorated vet min, hes in front (still getting paid and on a contender) and were in front. We agree on draft day to trade Kuzma/THT and our 1st for their lottery pick (currently @7 in a pretty weak draft). They win. Everyone wins coz our pick will be 30 because we won the Championship. We can select Vernon Carey say and on-trade him for another vet piece. We win again. It can be done.

    Q though. What about Justin Anderson. Elite defender coming out of college and can play the 3/small 4. Scored a bucket in the G league recently too. Built like a tank but quicker.

  7. #4567
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,313
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Its a player option so its really up In the air still but lets be real, if he got bought out he would probably sign with his brother and the Clippers
    I did not think of that. That would suck.

  8. #4568
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Yeah, I dunno. There was an article sometime back that said Marcus wanted Markieff in a good playing situation as much as a good money situation. He was asked if he could get him a gig alongside him and he said, they would be happy to play in the same city, but not on the same team as theyd be fighting for the same spot, plus a bit of sibling rivalry. I think it was relating to him on NYK and maybe Kieff getting on BKN. Now maybe hed be more than happy to face up to him in LA. We could have us and Marcus working on his brother. Markieff here would be a dream scenario and I reckon there would be mutual interest.

    And theres many ways to get him here. He could ask for a buyout and give a couple of bucks back. We sign him for the prorated vet min, hes in front (still getting paid and on a contender) and were in front. We agree on draft day to trade Kuzma/THT and our 1st for their lottery pick (currently @7 in a pretty weak draft). They win. Everyone wins coz our pick will be 30 because we won the Championship. We can select Vernon Carey say and on-trade him for another vet piece. We win again. It can be done.

    Q though. What about Justin Anderson. Elite defender coming out of college and can play the 3/small 4. Scored a bucket in the G league recently too. Built like a tank but quicker.
    On the flip side we can offer him a contract and playing time nest season.

  9. #4569
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Its a player option so its really up In the air still but lets be real, if he got bought out he would probably sign with his brother and the Clippers
    Oh nice. Idk what kind of money hed be after but if he wants to chase chips he could be a very realistic piece we could add next off season. Bron/AD take him out to dinner say hey come here play w us in the same city as your brother against him and help us beat them again and gain family bragging rights forever haha.

    Wishful thinking I know but the attractiveness of playing next to bron and AD and literally only having to D up and make some 3s? Gotta be solid. Even if it's just 1 season he could earn himself maybe 1 last pretty nice contract (I'm not 100% on their ages either lol)

  10. #4570
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Yeah, I dunno. There was an article sometime back that said Marcus wanted Markieff in a good playing situation as much as a good money situation. He was asked if he could get him a gig alongside him and he said, they would be happy to play in the same city, but not on the same team as theyd be fighting for the same spot, plus a bit of sibling rivalry. I think it was relating to him on NYK and maybe Kieff getting on BKN. Now maybe hed be more than happy to face up to him in LA. We could have us and Marcus working on his brother. Markieff here would be a dream scenario and I reckon there would be mutual interest.

    And theres many ways to get him here. He could ask for a buyout and give a couple of bucks back. We sign him for the prorated vet min, hes in front (still getting paid and on a contender) and were in front. We agree on draft day to trade Kuzma/THT and our 1st for their lottery pick (currently @7 in a pretty weak draft). They win. Everyone wins coz our pick will be 30 because we won the Championship. We can select Vernon Carey say and on-trade him for another vet piece. We win again. It can be done.

    Q though. What about Justin Anderson. Elite defender coming out of college and can play the 3/small 4. Scored a bucket in the G league recently too. Built like a tank but quicker.
    Actually we have a $1.75 million DPE from the DMC injury. And it's an even $1.75 million, won't be prorated. If he were to get bought out I say stop messing around and give it to him, who we saving it for.

  11. #4571
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Better than some players in our squad:

    https://youtu.be/43hee_NIUps
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

  12. #4572
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Actually we have a $1.75 million DPE from the DMC injury. And it's an even $1.75 million, won't be prorated. If he were to get bought out I say stop messing around and give it to him, who we saving it for.
    Definitely, forgot about that, allows him to give back a bit more coin too then, which helps DET even more to do it. Ring him someone.

    Just watched some IT highlights.(Yep, bored) With our bigs and his pick and roll efficiency he could be a really nice fit coming in to replace LBJ. His outside shot has always been fairly solid too and he would get some good looks. To give him a green light with LBJ sitting could work out.

    Though I will say, Rondo is starting to become what we need him to be. Getting a shooter like JR might make more sense than another point. Bradley is starting to warm up too.

    I would not be adverse one bit to wrangling Morris across and then signing JR - Daniels and THT to make way.

  13. 02-12-2020, 03:19 AM
    Reason
    spam

  14. #4573
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,797
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Now you know how I feel constantly being rejected by my wife.
    Hahaha......Gosh darn it!....me too!...................................Jk!
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 02-12-2020 at 10:24 AM.

  15. #4574
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,797
    To Mike williams
    Uh...what?....

  16. #4575
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,032
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    To Mike williams
    Uh...what?....
    Off topic, wrong thread, everything is wrong lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •