Follow us on Twitter

Page 305 of 347 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Players I wish would get buy out Markieff Morris or Harkless
    same

Players I wish would get buy out Markieff Morris or Harkless
    Either or would be very solid. I'm surprised markieff hasn't tried getting out of Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Either or would be very solid. I'm surprised markieff hasn't tried getting out of Detroit
    He is signed for another season on a cheap deal. I think thats why Detroit may not buy him out. But Yeah he should be trying to wiggle out of there.

He is signed for another season on a cheap deal. I think thats why Detroit may not buy him out. But Yeah he should be trying to wiggle out of there.
    Ahh.. thought he was expiring. Makes sense then.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Ahh.. thought he was expiring. Makes sense then.
    Its a player option so its really up In the air still but lets be real, if he got bought out he would probably sign with his brother and the Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Its a player option so its really up In the air still but lets be real, if he got bought out he would probably sign with his brother and the Clippers
    Yeah, I dunno. There was an article sometime back that said Marcus wanted Markieff in a good playing situation as much as a good money situation. He was asked if he could get him a gig alongside him and he said, they would be happy to play in the same city, but not on the same team as theyd be fighting for the same spot, plus a bit of sibling rivalry. I think it was relating to him on NYK and maybe Kieff getting on BKN. Now maybe hed be more than happy to face up to him in LA. We could have us and Marcus working on his brother. Markieff here would be a dream scenario and I reckon there would be mutual interest.

And theres many ways to get him here. He could ask for a buyout and give a couple of bucks back. We sign him for the prorated vet min, hes in front (still getting paid and on a contender) and were in front. We agree on draft day to trade Kuzma/THT and our 1st for their lottery pick (currently @7 in a pretty weak draft). They win. Everyone wins coz our pick will be 30 because we won the Championship. We can select Vernon Carey say and on-trade him for another vet piece. We win again. It can be done.

Q though. What about Justin Anderson. Elite defender coming out of college and can play the 3/small 4. Scored a bucket in the G league recently too. Built like a tank but quicker.

I did not think of that. That would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Yeah, I dunno. There was an article sometime back that said Marcus wanted Markieff in a good playing situation as much as a good money situation. He was asked if he could get him a gig alongside him and he said, they would be happy to play in the same city, but not on the same team as theyd be fighting for the same spot, plus a bit of sibling rivalry. I think it was relating to him on NYK and maybe Kieff getting on BKN. Now maybe hed be more than happy to face up to him in LA. We could have us and Marcus working on his brother. Markieff here would be a dream scenario and I reckon there would be mutual interest.

And theres many ways to get him here. He could ask for a buyout and give a couple of bucks back. We sign him for the prorated vet min, hes in front (still getting paid and on a contender) and were in front. We agree on draft day to trade Kuzma/THT and our 1st for their lottery pick (currently @7 in a pretty weak draft). They win. Everyone wins coz our pick will be 30 because we won the Championship. We can select Vernon Carey say and on-trade him for another vet piece. We win again. It can be done.

Q though. What about Justin Anderson. Elite defender coming out of college and can play the 3/small 4. Scored a bucket in the G league recently too. Built like a tank but quicker.
    On the flip side we can offer him a contract and playing time nest season.

Oh nice. Idk what kind of money hed be after but if he wants to chase chips he could be a very realistic piece we could add next off season. Bron/AD take him out to dinner say hey come here play w us in the same city as your brother against him and help us beat them again and gain family bragging rights forever haha.

Wishful thinking I know but the attractiveness of playing next to bron and AD and literally only having to D up and make some 3s? Gotta be solid. Even if it's just 1 season he could earn himself maybe 1 last pretty nice contract (I'm not 100% on their ages either lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post

Actually we have a $1.75 million DPE from the DMC injury. And it's an even $1.75 million, won't be prorated. If he were to get bought out I say stop messing around and give it to him, who we saving it for.

Better than some players in our squad:

https://youtu.be/43hee_NIUps
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Actually we have a $1.75 million DPE from the DMC injury. And it's an even $1.75 million, won't be prorated. If he were to get bought out I say stop messing around and give it to him, who we saving it for.
    Definitely, forgot about that, allows him to give back a bit more coin too then, which helps DET even more to do it. Ring him someone.

Just watched some IT highlights.(Yep, bored) With our bigs and his pick and roll efficiency he could be a really nice fit coming in to replace LBJ. His outside shot has always been fairly solid too and he would get some good looks. To give him a green light with LBJ sitting could work out.

Though I will say, Rondo is starting to become what we need him to be. Getting a shooter like JR might make more sense than another point. Bradley is starting to warm up too.

I would not be adverse one bit to wrangling Morris across and then signing JR - Daniels and THT to make way.

13. 02-12-2020, 03:19 AM
    Reason
    spam

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Now you know how I feel constantly being rejected by my wife.
    Hahaha......Gosh darn it!....me too!...................................Jk!
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 02-12-2020 at 10:24 AM.

To Mike williams
    Uh...what?....

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    To Mike williams
    Uh...what?....
    Off topic, wrong thread, everything is wrong lol