Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 228 of 341 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Im not buying that there was an actual offer made and a rejection by us. Bigger named people then Sedano would've been all over it.
    He even came out and said it was just small talk and wasnít reporting it after a hours later, Iím not buying it either tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    He even came out and said it was just small talk and wasnít reporting it after a hours later, Iím not buying it either tbh.
    Rumblings yes, there's tons and tons of rumblings going around. Actual offer and rejection no.

**scratches head**

What part are you not getting here? Lol I posted something that came up immediately and it got retracted... and the guy who said it, even came out and said thereís nothing hard about the rumor.

Anyways, Have a goodnight man.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    **scratches head**

What part are you not getting here? Lol I posted something that came up immediately and it got retracted... and the guy who said it, even came out and said thereís nothing hard about the rumor.

Anyways, Have a goodnight man.
    Goodnight lol, more like good morning. Im waking up when you're going to sleep lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    So weíre 5 points down and our third scorer is on the bench. FMD. If we had a Morris, we would have beaten 6ers. If we had a Morris weíd be able to rest AD and weíd have a solid 3rd option. We need a Morris. Donít care which one, just get one, and get rid of Kuz.
    You donít care which Morris? Hmm.. letís see.. boom

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=txy268w

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Goodnight lol, more like good morning. Im waking up when you're going to sleep lol
    Good morning now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....160020795.html

Looks like J.R Smith is getting a workout smfh

If anyone other than Scoop B is reporting this, Iím going to get real sick...

Scoop B ugly mofo Robinson needs to sit down and STFU regarding anything Lakers related

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Scoop B ugly mofo Robinson needs to sit down and STFU regarding anything Lakers related
    Lebron for Kawhi.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Scoop Robinson killed himself during the kawhi free agency. I was skeptical of him back then but now I would never even consider anything he says

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Scoop Robinson killed himself during the kawhi free agency. I was skeptical of him back then but now I would never even consider anything he says
    R/D admission or whatever his name was (Jeanieís nephew)

That Abraham kid

Scoop B

Ric Bucher

Off the top of my head all have 0 to no credibility for me as well, straight trash.

Look i know this is a sober day for all of us, but I have a messy for Rob. I don't care what you do, but what you have to do, but make sure we win the whole the damn thing. #ForKobe.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Look i know this is a sober day for all of us, but I have a messy for Rob. I don't care what you do, but what you have to do, but make sure we win the whole the damn thing. #ForKobe.
    #ForKobe

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the Franchise (owners and Pelinka) do in memorium of the Mamba. We have the best opportunity of the last how many years to win a ship, and what better time to now do it. I think the Lakers May just go to LBJ and AD and say what do you want/need to succeed this year. I know LBJ has said weíre all good, but thatís his diplomatic response. I can definitely see a move, itís just now the timing. 10 days till deadline and a certain funeral etc to come.