Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 332 of 347 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5201
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Cool and Daniels are irrelevant. They wont see any time in the playoffs unless the games a blowout. Is Smith going to take minutes from Green, Pope, or Caruso?
    The debate here is that Smith is or not an upgrade from Daniels and even Cook? I say yes. Can he in case if an injury or any other need replace any if the other three player that you mentioned? It will depend on how fast he gets in game shape. In terms of experience, he is better than Pop and Caruso. Waiters and him if they ever come will be a help at a better level than our Daniels and Cook, no doubt.
    You will never be forgotten! Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    ya, he would just be a distraction at this point. Just keep Daniels. It doesn't matter. The dude will not be playing in the playoffs anyway.
    I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The debate here is that Smith is or not an upgrade from Daniels and even Cook? I say yes. Can he in case if an injury or any other need replace any if the other three player that you mentioned? It will depend on how fast he gets in game shape. In terms of experience, he is better than Pop and Caruso. Waiters and him if they ever come will be a help at a better level than our Daniels and Cook, no doubt.
    He aint better defensively than either one of those two. His experience? Experience on rebounding missed free throws??

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    If we sign Smith that just goes to show whos running this team. Pelinka is a soft *****.

Cool and Daniels are irrelevant. They wont see any time in the playoffs unless the games a blowout. Is Smith going to take minutes from Green, Pope, or Caruso?
    You nailed it. Even if you waive Daniels and take JRS -- you'd still have 3 SGs. Caruso sometimes would also play that position on the defensive end. Team needs a stretch 4 like Harkless. I've mentioned this before, his presence would allow Vogel to load manage BOTH LBJ/AD towards the end of the regular season.

It's either him or you just stand pat and ride it out. Can't be too redundant.

People are too worried about what the Clippers are doing just to realize that they've got five guys -- Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Lou Williams,Trez Harrell, Landry Shamet averaging approx 74 FGA per game combined but would also need to share the rock with MM Sr., Beverly, Zubac, Green and the latest acquisition in R.Jackson

The Lakers, on the other hand... the trio of LBJ/AD/Kuzma is currently averaging 48 FGA per game while majority of the team is averaging 52.8 FGA per game. FGA at the very least, is a very interesting stat for our team. It's amazing how everbody seems to be happy to share the ball with everybody else outside of LBJ/AD.

KCP 7.2
    DG 7.3
    AB 7.6
    Rondo 7.2

Howard 4.3
    Caruso 4.5
    McGee 4.8

Cook 4.7
    Daniels 3.9

It's the strange kind of good, if you ask me. Let's pay attention to the numbers when we get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I disagree.
    So do I.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

He aint better defensively than either one of those two. His experience? Experience on rebounding missed free throws??
    This. He cost them game 1 in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    You nailed it. Even if you waive Daniels and take JRS -- you'd still have 3 SGs. Caruso sometimes would also play that position on the defensive end. Team needs a stretch 4 like Harkless. I've mentioned this before, his presence would allow Vogel to load manage BOTH LBJ/AD towards the end of the regular season.

It's either him or you just stand pat and ride it out. Can't be too redundant.

People are too worried about what the Clippers are doing just to realize that they've got five guys -- Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Lou Williams,Trez Harrell, Landry Shamet averaging approx 74 FGA per game combined but would also need to share the rock with MM Sr., Beverly, Zubac, Green and the latest acquisition in R.Jackson

The Lakers, on the other hand... the trio of LBJ/AD/Kuzma is currently averaging 48 FGA per game while majority of the team is averaging 52.8 FGA per game. FGA at the very least, is a very interesting stat for our team. It's amazing how everbody seems to be happy to share the ball with everybody else outside of LBJ/AD.

KCP 7.2
    DG 7.3
    AB 7.6
    Rondo 7.2

Howard 4.3
    Caruso 4.5
    McGee 4.8

Cook 4.7
    Daniels 3.9

It's the strange kind of good, if you ask me. Let's pay attention to the numbers when we get the chance.
    Thank you. So can we please move on from JR and his redundant contribution?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Thank you. So can we please move on from JR and his redundant contribution?
    With Troy Daniels hinting something may be around the corner, and no Harkless buyout, Im afraid well be adding JD Smith... ugh

If we sign Smith that just goes to show whos running this team. Pelinka is a soft *****.
    Lebron? We all knew it since he Cosme last year. Any player they decide to sign will be an upgrade from this guy. Waiters or Smith or both? Maybe also Harkles? Hook is a decent player but nothing else.

If he had performed he would not be scared to be cut, GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    If he had performed he would not be scared to be cut, GTFO.
    Lmfao I think he was kidding when he said hes scared

Lmfao I think he was kidding when he said hes scared
    Not so sure he was kidding honestly, and if he was, good, then he will accept it faster.