Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I liked it. Episode was very fan servicey, but I'm okay with that. Was cool to see all these big time characters in Winter fell and the way it ended was great.

Next one will probably have some more build up too, but I'm expecting the last 4 to be pretty wild (since they're all 80 minutes or so).
    Yeah, the episode had a lot of feel good moments, but you know thatís going to change soon enough, this next episode is going to be another set up for the big battle we all been waiting for.

Then the last 3 will resolve who ends up in the iron throne.

I expect half of the main characters to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm guessing they're getting ready to rip out our hearts because the only other time I remember an episode being even remotely close to that level of "Feel good", The Red Wedding occurred shortly after.
    Definitely.

I don't think it happens yet though. Just judging by the run times, I'm expecting chaos in the last 4 episodes. I really have no predictions other than there will be some significant deaths pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Definitely.

I don't think it happens yet though. Just judging by the run times, I'm expecting chaos in the last 4 episodes. I really have no predictions other than there will be some significant deaths pretty soon.
    Yeah I think the next episode will be a lot of focus on King's Landing plus Winterfell prep for the battle (And Danny learning who John Snow really is and coming to terms with it). Then I think 3 and 4 will be the battle with the white walkers. Then the final 2 about the battle for the throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Gendry going to poke his needle inside Arya.

Gendry is so damn funny in the forge. Has a table full of weapons that he canít stop touching. Once he got a chub with Arya he just started looking and picking up weapons lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Hahahahahah worst episode ever

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Did you watch the same episode that literally EVERYONE ELSE watched? Or are you:

1. Trolling
    2. Kidding or
    3. Insane
    I can be boring and vanilla, too! Controversy = BAD...

Iím gonna go with just dumb

I found the episode fairly boring. Everyone seemed pretty chipper for knowing it's the last battle and that the Whitewalkers have a dragon and have busted through the wall. Yes, a lot of characters met each other, and did nothing. Seriously, outside of people meeting after long absences, what actually happened?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I found the episode fairly boring. Everyone seemed pretty chipper for knowing it's the last battle and that the Whitewalkers have a dragon and have busted through the wall. Yes, a lot of characters met each other, and did nothing. Seriously, outside of people meeting after long absences, what actually happened?
    I mean human beings are prone to ignoring reality if even for a second when reuniting with people they havent seen in years/assumed were dead. And based on the previews it looks like they come crashing back to reality fairly quickly. The payoffs in this episode were pretty substantial, its been real life years since some of these actors have even been on the same set. It was a good set up episode imo, what more would you have liked to see from it?

Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    I mean human beings are prone to ignoring reality if even for a second when reuniting with people they havent seen in years/assumed were dead. And based on the previews it looks like they come crashing back to reality fairly quickly. The payoffs in this episode were pretty substantial, its been real life years since some of these actors have even been on the same set. It was a good set up episode imo, what more would you have liked to see from it?
    The entire episode came off as a giant "remember me?". Basically nothing actually happened. With so few episodes left, hopefully this means an absolute ton will happen in the remaining episodes.

The entire episode came off as a giant "remember me?". Basically nothing actually happened. With so few episodes left, hopefully this means an absolute ton will happen in the remaining episodes.
    One major thing did happen, Jon knows who he really is. What that will lead to will be very interesting.

One major thing did happen, Jon knows who he really is. What that will lead to will be very interesting.
    Yes, it was major in that he now knows. But the most action in the entire episode was Jon riding a dragon for some poon and Tormund literally watching a kid burn on a wall. The entire thing was talking. I'm not saying talking is bad, I'm saying 100% of the time talking is bad.

I didn't mind the "lack of action" one bit. This was a set up episode and you need episodes like that. It's the first episode of the season and a lot of major characters are seeing each other for the first time in years. I enjoyed the interactions between those characters and quite frankly I would have been disappointed if they skipped those interactions and just went straight into the action scenes.

There will be plenty of action in the episodes to come. I am not worried about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Me thinks Night King goes to Kingís Landing and razes it down while the Dead Army sieges Winterfell.

Yes, it was major in that he now knows. But the most action in the entire episode was Jon riding a dragon for some poon and Tormund literally watching a kid burn on a wall. The entire thing was talking. I'm not saying talking is bad, I'm saying 100% of the time talking is bad.
    I disagree, this show has relied of talking quite a bit, so this was on par with what they have done for most of its existence.

I get that being the last 6 episodes some people are clamoring for action, but thatís coming.

My only problem is where the **** is ghost?

I disagree, this show has relied of talking quite a bit, so this was on par with what they have done for most of its existence.

I get that being the last 6 episodes some people are clamoring for action, but thatís coming.

My only problem is where the **** is ghost?

With Nymeria ideally - on their way to Winterfell.

But budget.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast