Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah he's being a real dick and oakland sucks.

Doesn't matter. I'm confident that the Bills are a better team and that he passed on a better opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Doesn't matter. I'm confident that the Bills are a better team and that he passed on a better opportunity.
    100%.

Statistically, Oakland is pretty much the West Coast Bills. 1 playoff appearance since 2003, team record pretty much the same year after year. At least Buffalo is done with the rebuild. Oakland hasn't begun to start theirs yet. Horrible defense and even with a stellar season numbers wise by Carr, they will have a losing record this season. As for our divisions, at least New England will be gone soon after Brady. Oakland will have to deal with KC for years to come now. Too bad we don't play Oakland this season, that could have been so much fun.

Imagine if this trade actually went through! Bills dodged a bullet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Imagine if this trade actually went through! Bills dodged a bullet

Signed with the pats...

Now there is talk Gronk will consider coming out of retirement week 8 or 10. Brown, Edelman, Gordon and Gronk on the field all the time. Neither can be covered 1 on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Signed with the pats...
    Yes, but it would have been a mess for the Bills if this stuff happened to them with Antonio Brown. They would have thrown away picks and time, and it would be a horrible look for Buffalo.

Does him signing with the Pats really change much? It was already pretty much a guaranteed two losses for the Bills, and if the Bills were to make the playoffs it would be through the Wild Card.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12