Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Iíve been alright, just been walking through life. Finally got back into Fantasy Football and it made me think of this place hence my recent pop ups
    We'll see how old you are...

If you don't hear his voice, you're too young!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We'll see how old you are...

If you don't hear his voice, you're too young!
    I think Iím too young, but to be fair that wasnít much of a thing around here during the heyday when I popped in late Ď11, early 2012

I think Iím too young, but to be fair that wasnít much of a thing around here during the heyday when I popped in late Ď11, early 2012
    Diablo 2 was the ****! Probably still my favorite computer game of all-time.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Miss the 'ol PSD Wrestling crew, World's Strongest Forum group

Hope veryone is well!

Hey Moose! Congrats by the way!

Congrats on what?

I've got a son now who is almost a year! Weird to think I was 19 when I signed up for this site and that the start of the Wrestling forum boom was nearly 10 years ago...

a year! That's crazy! You and Riv have kids now. The gang is growing up. Congrats! Hopefully it has been going well.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    I've got a son now who is almost a year! Weird to think I was 19 when I signed up for this site and that the start of the Wrestling forum boom was nearly 10 years ago...
    A baby moose with fleas? My god the years have just freaking went hasnít it?

A baby moose with fleas? My god the years have just freaking went hasnít it?
    Who are you?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Who are you?
    Could ask you the same question my dude

Thanks folks! It's been a whirlwind and the time has flown. This week marks the 8 year anniversary of Mark Henry winning the World Heavyweight Championship

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...ampions-Thread

Post 800 is where the madness begins and the Hall of Pain reigns!

My brother has a hard drive, and I had stored a lot of old wrestling PPVs that I downloaded from Torrents. starting from wrestlemania 22. I had a good 25-30 PPVs. unfortunately he told me the hard drive stopped working . the one i am sad about loosing is ECW one night stand 2005. I can probably find the DVD on ebay or a store that sells used DVDs. On the torrent you have the sandman coming out to "enter sandman" by metallica. on the DVD and on WWE network, Vince decides to be cheap and not get the license from metallica. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz7HojjsmQA

Also I didnt know Jeff Jaret married Kurt angle's ex wife

Too many what Ifs

Damn Undertaker may basically be retired, but that don't mean he's not still digging holes and taking souls...on social media.

_____

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast