Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I'm confused... I have 370 pages of threads in the Wrestling forum that go back to mid-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Like do a sticky telling Us ok a thread is past itís prime and its no longer gonna be available. And please donít sit there and like you or some other mod would have taken the time and be like Ok hereís a thread you started several months back.
    There is no reason to do that, and I already explained to you how it works. It's very easy to find old threads, and they are still available. I will explain it to you one more time. You can go back to threads from several years. Haven't you seen old threads bumped on here before? It happens all the time.

You just go to the thread display on the bottom. The box on the far left that says show threads from the...then you can click how far you want to go back and then the tab on the far right that says show threads you click on it and older threads will come up. Otherwise only two pages of threads come up, and the more threads we have, older ones will get bumped down.
    Last edited by Dmac; 07-31-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I'm confused... I have 370 pages of threads in the Wrestling forum that go back to mid-2008.
    I only see 2.

Yeah, I only have two. If I switch to show all threads from the beginning though I get 370 and it goes back to 2008.

Oh I see. It's just a setting. But the threads don't disappear.

Most of it is completely true. Even about the Undertaker. 2006 is when Taker started to become good in the ring. Specifically his match against Angle at No Way Out that year. That was the turning point for him.

2006 was a horrible year quality wise for WWE.

Cena was beyond stale as a Champ. Kurt Angle was single handedly carrying the company in-ring. They had no real plans for him, just plugged him in wherever they needed. He ended up being released.

The ECW revival didnít work, they brought back PG DX and feuded with the Spirit Squad. Royal Rumble blew. I did not like that Mania compared to the other great Manias during that era. Summerslam was mediocre at best.

I personally think 2006 was one of the worst years, if not the worst, in WWE in the last 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I havenít been on this darn site in forever, itís wild to still see the old stomping grounds still going on with wrestling

I didnt know (until just now) that Edge and Beth Phoenix are married and have two daughters together.

Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Man, I havenít been on this darn site in forever, itís wild to still see the old stomping grounds still going on with wrestling
    We're still going strong here!

I like it. I honestly don't need them to be overly fancy with it. This is what I would like it to be:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    We're still going strong here!
    Thatís great to hear considering Iíve not be keeping up with too many people

Hey its mastadung! How have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Hey its mastadung! How have you been?
    Iíve been alright, just been walking through life. Finally got back into Fantasy Football and it made me think of this place hence my recent pop ups

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast