Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    marychristine Guest
    Hmmmmmm... I Wonder where he's Going?????

Johnny Mundo .v. Ibushi
    Johnny Mundo .v. Kenny Omega

are two matches I would love to see.
    Screw sabermetics.

So I donít think this is worthy of a thread, but is What Culture relevant any more? I ask this because I accidentally clicked my bookmark for it and my first thought was to close it immediately and open the page I intended. I didnít think ďwell what might they have that I want to readĒ. I donít watch their YouTube videos any more despite being subscribed. They just feel played out and lost all their best people.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I sometimes fantasize about razors edging *******s at work. Razor Ramon is my fav wrestler of all time.
    +1 mine to. There will never be anything close to Razor/Hall invading WCW. Heís the goat of swag. No wrestler ever had his charisma

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    You just DUMB
    That's still the best ever. He really should quote that and put it in his sig. The best part of that is I get emails from twitter all the time and I follow a few wrestlers. When I opened that email I saw the Rusev tweet that said that, so I had to click on the link to see what it was. I was, I'll be damn! I should follow Rusev anyway, I don't know why I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    AEW could probably find use with EC3, Harper, Roode, and maybe Sarah Logan. Maybe a guy like Benjamin here or there. Most of these guys are just dead weight.
    Those were the exact same guys I picked out as well other than Logan. Not that they wouldn't pick her, I just didn't really think about her. I don't think they would really have any interest in any other ones. Maybe Tamina, but doubtful.

Why does all my wrestling threads seem to vanish?

It seems like whenever I start a wrestling thread weeks prior and go back to see what I wrote actually happened or not? They all of a sudden just disappear? Case in point the thread I started a few weeks back about how AEW could actually be a good thing for the WWE because it would give the WWE a wake up call to change its programming/booking. But itís nowhere to be found? What gives? Is there a limit on how much time a particular thread stays up?

It's possible that it got merged into a thread related to that topic. An AEW thread could very likely have been merged into the general AEW thread. Typically a redirect is left when threads are merged but maybe there wasn't one or it expired (they are on a timed basis i.e. 4 hours or 2 days and then it disappears.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    It seems like whenever I start a wrestling thread weeks prior and go back to see what I wrote actually happened or not? They all of a sudden just disappear? Case in point the thread I started a few weeks back about how AEW could actually be a good thing for the WWE because it would give the WWE a wake up call to change its programming/booking. But itís nowhere to be found? What gives? Is there a limit on how much time a particular thread stays up?
    They are there, you just have to look for them. Only so many threads stay on the front page, and then they get bumped to the second. The setting at the bottom is generally set for the last months thread. You can change it to bring up older threads.

Next time please just pm a mod or put your question in here instead of making a thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They are there, you just have to look for them. Only so many threads stay on the front page, and then they get bumped to the second. The setting at the bottom is generally set for the last months thread. You can change it to bring up older threads.

Next time please just pm a mod or put your question in here instead of making a thread for it.
    I didnít think PM a mod would work? And a headsup would be great next time.

I didnít think PM a mod would work? And a headsup would be great next time.
    A heads up for what? You can pm anyone and you have sent me one before so I don't understand the confusion.

marychristine Guest
    A heads up for what? You can pm anyone and you have sent me one before so I don't understand the confusion.
    A heads up if youre gonna hurt his feelings. Seems fair

Like do a sticky telling Us ok a thread is past itís prime and its no longer gonna be available. And please donít sit there and like you or some other mod would have taken the time and be like Ok hereís a thread you started several months back.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    A heads up if youre gonna hurt his feelings. Seems fair
    Just when I think you couldnít say anything else you go ahead and once again open your mouth.

There's only two pages of threads on this forum. I think Covers did it to limit bandwidth which costs the site money.

So there's a pretty good chance if your thread is 2 or 3 months old, its been replaced by newer threads. PM an admin if you want the full details though.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast