Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Apparently WWE is now debuting a new PPV in June called Stomping Grounds, presumably replacing Backlash.

If anyone wants a laugh, read Ryback's recent AMA on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...k_ama/?sort=qa

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Apparently WWE is now debuting a new PPV in June called Stomping Grounds, presumably replacing Backlash.
    I saw someone who said this would be a good name for a PPV if they were doing the show in Madison Square Garden.

Vince is starting to make WWE more and more like WCW. It is sad that there is so much talent there and the product is so mediocre.
    Eichel Tower

Apparently Rollins is dating Becky now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone watched the Tom Magee vs Bret Hart match from 1986 on the Network yet?

Mickie James has a apparent ACL injury, will be having surgery, and will probably be out for the rest of the year.

https://www.prowrestling.com/mickie-...quire-surgery/
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Mickie James has a apparent ACL injury, will be having surgery, and will probably be out for the rest of the year.

https://www.prowrestling.com/mickie-...quire-surgery/
    Damn shame. I have tried to stop complaining about certain wrestlers being not used because of things like this. I forget who it was that I was upset they weren't being used and then WHAM something similar to this happened. Turned out they were hurt and I was out there wanting to have them out there wrestling. Now obviously I had no way of knowing and wasn't in charge of booking, but backseat quarterbacking doesn't really help. I will complain when someone is booked and booked poorly. That's different and I'm fine with it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn shame. I have tried to stop complaining about certain wrestlers being not used because of things like this. I forget who it was that I was upset they weren't being used and then WHAM something similar to this happened. Turned out they were hurt and I was out there wanting to have them out there wrestling. Now obviously I had no way of knowing and wasn't in charge of booking, but backseat quarterbacking doesn't really help. I will complain when someone is booked and booked poorly. That's different and I'm fine with it.
    Mickie was recently hurt, she was healthy but not being used.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Mickie was recently hurt, she was healthy but not being used.
    The original hope was that Mickie just aggravated her knee and wouldnít require time off, as she was able to walk around okay backstage after the incident.
    Perhaps I'm reading too much into it but from the article it sounds like there might have been a lingering issue and this was the aggravation that made it more severe.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Perhaps I'm reading too much into it but from the article it sounds like there might have been a lingering issue and this was the aggravation that made it more severe.
    I'm not sure

I'm not sure
    I certainly could be wrong. It has happened before LOL. But that was the way it read to me.
    _____

They donít have plans for 90% of the womenís roster, Iím sure they didnít have any plans for Mickie who is at the bottom of the totem pole

So it looks like I could have a match at Wrestlemania!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast