Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid which was about 10 years ago

I do want to get back into it, don't where to start.. who's got some advice for ya boy
    WWE is the most acessable company, and it's a great time to get into it as it's Wrestlemania next Sunday.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    WWE is the most acessable company, and it's a great time to get into it as it's Wrestlemania next Sunday.
    alright cool thanks. i'll be watching it.

I do want to get back into it, don't where to start.. who's got some advice for ya boy
    Anything that you liked about wrestling back then? Favorite wrestlers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign up for the WWE Network. You will get the first month free, so you will get mania for free. They have all kinds of shows on their you can access to get back in. All the ppvs for WWE, WCW and ECW. Plus all the Raws and Nitros. They have some documentaries on their as well of newer guys like Roman Reigns and of AJ Styles that will give you some insight on some guys you aren't familiar with.

Wikipedia is a good tool to use as well. You can look up a ppv from ten years ago where you left off and they will have a link to the following months ppv and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Goldust is done with WWE. His contract expired and hes waiting for his no compete clause to expire. Im assuming hell help Cody with AEW

Dustin is saying that it isn't true, while he has a new, WWE-less Twitter account and is posting from that. So who knows what to believe. With the way his brother went out, I imagine that Dustin is trying to go out the right way just so the whole family isn't estranged from the WWE umbrella.

Also, the rumors are that at the next All-In PPV, Dustin and Cody will have a match against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Sign up for the WWE Network. You will get the first month free, so you will get mania for free. They have all kinds of shows on their you can access to get back in. All the ppvs for WWE, WCW and ECW. Plus all the Raws and Nitros. They have some documentaries on their as well of newer guys like Roman Reigns and of AJ Styles that will give you some insight on some guys you aren't familiar with.

Wikipedia is a good tool to use as well. You can look up a ppv from ten years ago where you left off and they will have a link to the following months ppv and so on.
    Also they are now at the point where, if you are reversing or fast forwarding through a PPV, all of the matches are marked. So if you are looking at a card online and a match interests you, you can go to that PPV, count the "notches" and forward/reverse to that notch and you've got your match. No more blindly fumbling through the program.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Also they are now at the point where, if you are reversing or fast forwarding through a PPV, all of the matches are marked. So if you are looking at a card online and a match interests you, you can go to that PPV, count the "notches" and forward/reverse to that notch and you've got your match. No more blindly fumbling through the program.
    You going to Smackdown tonight? If I didn't want to save my days off, I might go out to Royal Farms but it's about an hour drive and I would have to have driven into work (which I don't like to do in DC). I wish RAW had been out there and Smackdown had been at Capital One.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You going to Smackdown tonight? If I didn't want to save my days off, I might go out to Royal Farms but it's about an hour drive and I would have to have driven into work (which I don't like to do in DC). I wish RAW had been out there and Smackdown had been at Capital One.
    Didn't know you lived around that area as well. I love Baltimore. Go there every year. Well, skipped last year. But I'm hoping to go back this year in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Didn't know you lived around that area as well. I love Baltimore. Go there every year. Well, skipped last year. But I'm hoping to go back this year in May.
    Yep. I live on the VA side of the DMV but I go into DC for work every day. I was going to get tickets to RAW last night but I found out that my brother was going to be out of town while they were here and decided not to go. I'm probably going to get tickets next time they're in town (looks like they've got a Summerslam Heatwave Tour headed to DC in June. I've been to the one they do in VA for Wrestlemania a couple times.

Seems like Alexa Bliss will be on Fallon tonight, per her Instagram

Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

my lady and I were talking about Mania next year with it being in Tampa. Unless there is a HUGE match I cannot miss, its looking more and more likely that we are going to NXT Takeover and SDL. She is dying to go to a SDL, she really doesnt want to go to RAW lolol

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    my lady and I were talking about Mania next year with it being in Tampa. Unless there is a HUGE match I cannot miss, its looking more and more likely that we are going to NXT Takeover and SDL. She is dying to go to a SDL, she really doesnt want to go to RAW lolol
    The NXT tickets aren't that pricey. I got the travel bundle and I think the list price they had for NXT Takeover was like $80. It was somewhere in the 200 level. See if you can't find yourself a deal on Stubhub after the tickets go on sale. That's where I snaked my 4th row 2017 Rumble ticket from.

WWE is canceling Backlash in June, leaving Greatest Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia as the only show in June. So a victory for those that say there is too many shows.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast