Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    People can do whatever they want but I can't lie if I said I cringed a little at seeing Undertaker tweet. No **** everyone knows its fake but damn lol, he was the last guy maintaining the veil.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL
    People can do whatever they want but I can't lie if I said I cringed a little at seeing Undertaker tweet. No **** everyone knows its fake but damn lol, he was the last guy maintaining the veil.
    It throws me off too. Very surreal!

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    What Is Wrestling?

I saw Fighting With my family last night. It's actually pretty good. It is funnier than I thought it would be as well. I recommend it.

I also saw a movie that has Luke Harper in it called Mohawk. It was pretty good as well, and he has a very big role in the movie and is good in it. I remember him talking about it when Jericho had him on his podcast a few years ago when it came out. I had it saved on Netflix this whole time and just now got around to watching it. It's streaming on Netflix and is only about 80 minutes long. Give it a try if you are looking for something to watch.

Yeah Fighting with My Family was good.

A tiny complaing I had though, and I love The Rock, but I can't help but feel like his scenes sucked me out of the movie a bit. Like, I can tell he was a producer in the movie and he has some scenes but a little too much and forced imo. Never enough to take me out of it but something noticeable. Florence Pugh is a star in the making, between this and Midsommar. I really look forward to her in Black Widow.

Ah, how you good folks been?

Iíve been watching Cesaro play games on Twitch lately. His username is Claudioscafe and he plays League of Legends mainly. He also interacts with people in the chat. Really nice guy.

There are other WWE stars on there too. I have seen Paige and Ember Moon and there will probably be more of them now that they are stuck at home being bored.

Watched that documentary on New Jack... that guy is a savage!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah Fighting with My Family was good.

A tiny complaing I had though, and I love The Rock, but I can't help but feel like his scenes sucked me out of the movie a bit. Like, I can tell he was a producer in the movie and he has some scenes but a little too much and forced imo. Never enough to take me out of it but something noticeable. Florence Pugh is a star in the making, between this and Midsommar. I really look forward to her in Black Widow.
    Yeah, I can see that. I was wondering while watching it if the scenes with Rock actually really happened, or did they just write them in the script to put him in the movie since he financed it. I know you like independent movies, so I figured you would probably like Mohawk if you ever watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, I can see that. I was wondering while watching it if the scenes with Rock actually really happened, or did they just write them in the script to put him in the movie since he financed it. I know you like independent movies, so I figured you would probably like Mohawk if you ever watched it.
    I haven't seen it but I see it is directed by the same guy who did We Are Still Here. I wonder if it's on Shudder or another service like that. I'll have to check it out and give my feedback.

I haven't seen it but I see it is directed by the same guy who did We Are Still Here. I wonder if it's on Shudder or another service like that. I'll have to check it out and give my feedback.
    I streamed it on Netflix, but I would imagine it would be on something else if you don't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    Ah, how you good folks been?
    what's up dude! Long time no see.

I streamed it on Netflix, but I would imagine it would be on something else if you don't have that.
    Hmm. Gonna have to borrow my sister's netflix password then. Oh well she has my Disney+ account so it's a fair trade imo lol

Hmm. Gonna have to borrow my sister's netflix password then. Oh well she has my Disney+ account so it's a fair trade imo lol
    haha. It's a short movie too. Only about 80 minutes or so.

haha. It's a short movie too. Only about 80 minutes or so.
    I thought it was okay. Tense in some moments, violent, and political subtext to dive into outside of the obvious Native American-White man warfare. I didn't care for the acting for the most part and characters motives seemed all over the map at times. I thought they were going to do something interesting with colonel after (insert scene here) but it was wiped away real quick. Nice to see Luke Harper in a movie though.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 04-09-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678