Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dennis Smith

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    This from mr gloom and doom about everything about the franchise lol........

You want posts in game threads last year before kp got hurt? You want to see when he constantly was turning it over once teams doubled him? You want to see posts (you probably don't) when KP was getting eaten up by guys like Lebron and Smart and anyone that played him tough?

There are threads on it, there are game threads trashing him......the posters now protecting him since the trade were the very ones lol, the irony.......

NO one is saying KP is a failure or won't be a good player that is just dumb........what is being said and you said it in the past when he was a Knick, can he stay on the court, can he play after November ends, can he cover the perimeter, can he handle double teams, will he learn how to pass the ball?

With all the if's how can this kind of player be considered a sure thing a superstar, that is the biggest question. Name me one other Max player that has so many questions?

Last year posters were comparing Frank to not only DSJ but to Monk, and Fox.......don't see those comparisons to Fox any longer do we, posters said they would take Frank ahead of Fox last year.......now we praise Sac?

Cssd ignores the fact about all the picks that Sac now has it right? You can't ignore what got them to finally getting it right, and what is right the 15-16th best team in the league, isn't that what is called NBA hell?

And to Rican I wouldn't jump to say Doncic will be that much better than or even have a better career than Bagley, I'm guessing you haven't watched him play much? The kid will be a beast, he's really good. In fact since the trade go look it up, Bagley and almost everyone else is outplaying Doncic.

Doncic appears to be stud, but Bagley is growing leaps and bounds which you want from your rookie not go in the opposite direction.

But back to SAc, how do we compare them with the last two years getting the #2 and #5
    to the KNicks who had the #8 and #9?

What are the Knicks doing wrong, not giving Knox minutes and treating him like a #2? Oh wait he's getting 10min more than Bagley. Frank? he's no Fox and can't even get on the court within 8 weeks from a groin strain. And when he's on the court he's not Fox and far from it.

So one can say the Knicks are doing it right and even better, they will have a top 5 pick and cap for two Max players, all you need is that possibility and get lucky in the draft like Sac did the last two years.

Sac good young team but unless they can figure out how to better than have a Barnes making 25m they will be in NBA hell for the near future that is for sure.
    Sac will not have a problem if they keep the team together as those young guys mature and play together the will get better and better. Barnes money will be off the books before their young guys hit their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    This from mr gloom and doom about everything about the franchise lol........

You want posts in game threads last year before kp got hurt? You want to see when he constantly was turning it over once teams doubled him? You want to see posts (you probably don't) when KP was getting eaten up by guys like Lebron and Smart and anyone that played him tough?

There are threads on it, there are game threads trashing him......the posters now protecting him since the trade were the very ones lol, the irony.......

NO one is saying KP is a failure or won't be a good player that is just dumb........what is being said and you said it in the past when he was a Knick, can he stay on the court, can he play after November ends, can he cover the perimeter, can he handle double teams, will he learn how to pass the ball?

With all the if's how can this kind of player be considered a sure thing a superstar, that is the biggest question. Name me one other Max player that has so many questions?

Last year posters were comparing Frank to not only DSJ but to Monk, and Fox.......don't see those comparisons to Fox any longer do we, posters said they would take Frank ahead of Fox last year.......now we praise Sac?

Cssd ignores the fact about all the picks that Sac now has it right? You can't ignore what got them to finally getting it right, and what is right the 15-16th best team in the league, isn't that what is called NBA hell?

And to Rican I wouldn't jump to say Doncic will be that much better than or even have a better career than Bagley, I'm guessing you haven't watched him play much? The kid will be a beast, he's really good. In fact since the trade go look it up, Bagley and almost everyone else is outplaying Doncic.

Doncic appears to be stud, but Bagley is growing leaps and bounds which you want from your rookie not go in the opposite direction.

But back to SAc, how do we compare them with the last two years getting the #2 and #5&#10 to the KNicks who had the #8 and #9?

What are the Knicks doing wrong, not giving Knox minutes and treating him like a #2? Oh wait he's getting 10min more than Bagley. Frank? he's no Fox and can't even get on the court within 8 weeks from a groin strain. And when he's on the court he's not Fox and far from it.

So one can say the Knicks are doing it right and even better, they will have a top 5 pick and cap for two Max players, all you need is that possibility and get lucky in the draft like Sac did the last two years.

Sac good young team but unless they can figure out how to better than have a Barnes making 25m they will be in NBA hell for the near future that is for sure.
    Everyone is a hypocrite but you still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sacramento won't be in that middle of the road hell because they have multiple players who could possibly be be all-stars in the very near future...Fox, Hield, Bagley and possible above average young role players to grow with them like Giles, Bag, Willie, Yogi... They actually have good vets with Barnes and Shumpert. That team will be top 3 in the West in 2 seasons when Spurs, OKC, Portland and GS start to show their age.

Future of the West is actually Sacramento, Suns and Minnesota they have the players but are just going through the growing pains of learning how to win consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Sacramento won't be in that middle of the road hell because they have multiple players who could possibly be be all-stars in the very near future...Fox, Hield, Bagley and possible above average young role players to grow with them like Giles, Bag, Willie, Yogi... They actually have good vets with Barnes and Shumpert. That team will be top 3 in the West in 2 seasons when Spurs, OKC, Portland and GS start to show their age.

Future of the West is actually Sacramento, Suns and Minnesota they have the players but are just going through the growing pains of learning how to win consistently.
    I don't think Towns will be in Minnesota long term. He looks to be on a path that might be a little better than what Love went through there, but one that probably maxes out similar to Garnett's experience there. He'll want out sooner rather than later.

I agree with you regarding Sacramento though. I would probably say that Bagley is a bit underrated right now in terms of his future outlook. He's the one rookie that rarely gets talked about, but could end up being better than all of them outside of Luka. He's averaged 20 and 9 since the All Star break in under 30 min per game.

Phoenix is a mess. A team with Booker and Ayton should not be as bad as they are.
    Last edited by smood999; Today at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Everyone is a hypocrite but you still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah read my posts if I'm included I always say me included lol.......I have no issues in those regards.........kind of my point.

But how about disputing the facts I posted? I don't want all those years Sac had to become a .500 team, does anyone? Hence the grass is always greener.

The entire point in a nut shell is in my opinion Knicks are finally on the right track and with luck and hope we get there.

To even try and answer questions like what will happen if we don't get a top 4 or strike out in FA? Well all anyone could say is that is not good and hope we have some luck and attraction for FA's.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718