Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Name me one risk in your life youíve taken. Tell me how youíve put yourself out there. Tell me one original thought.

Like I said before, I know your type. You stand on the sidelines and pass judgement in ways you know is safe as many people have already stated they agree with you.

Cubicle/work for your dadís company/some job your best friend got you when you were in your early 20ís; working this job you deep down hate, but itís got a pension/401K/dadís going to leave you. At 50 youíll have your classic midlife crisis in which all you will look forward to is retirement.

You probably never left the immediate area you grew up in. I wouldnít be surprised if you even live in the same town. Youíre scared.
    Oh, man!

Again: very adorable, feck. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not here to talk about the details of my personal life with some disturbingly obsessed schmuck who gets pushed out of shape anytime someone doesn't 100% agree with his antiquated outlook and beliefs, which is unfortunate to some degree since literally everything you said is complete and utter nonsense. No clue where you're getting this generic, fabricated backstory from but maybe you should turn it in to a short story or a haiku or something.

You talk this stupid little game about risks and originality all while constantly repeating the same tired nonsense and crying about little changes to a game that's been around for well over one hundred years. Try taking a good look in the mirror sometime and stop projecting, bozo.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Name me one risk in your life youíve taken. Tell me how youíve put yourself out there. Tell me one original thought.

Like I said before, I know your type. You stand on the sidelines and pass judgement in ways you know is safe as many people have already stated they agree with you.

Cubicle/work for your dadís company/some job your best friend got you when you were in your early 20ís; working this job you deep down hate, but itís got a pension/401K/dadís going to leave you. At 50 youíll have your classic midlife crisis in which all you will look forward to is retirement.

You probably never left the immediate area you grew up in. I wouldnít be surprised if you even live in the same town. Youíre scared.
    1. What does this have to do with anything?

2. This is far more condescending and rude than anything that has ever been said to you.

3. I know you were speaking about spliff specifically, but I've probably taken more risks than the average 35 year old, and my risk tolerance is unusually high for our age bracket. But again, that has nothing to do with anything here or anywhere else. I think both of us are self employed (you and me) and I know I have been for the last 10 years. You don't get there without taking risks and getting uncomfortable. But again, what does that have to do with anything? Why does someone need to be riskier to provide any value to a discussion about baseball?

4. We use data to support opinions, you use opinions to support your opinions. You can give merit where you want, nobody is trying to change your mind. But pointing out where you may have errors in your judgement doesn't make people disrespectful, and you are demanding that through an online forum where tone is literally impossible for you to interpret.
    It's a lot like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naleynXS7yo
    You may think I'm being a condescending, disrespectful dick. But you are attempting to decipher that through an online message board. Meet me for a beer at a bar, and I guarantee you'd have a different opinion of me. Don't put so much stock on a message board members tone. I know I've made some friends through here, and I'm not as they first thought. I'm not taking the time to give polite pleasantries in every post and every back and forth. Nobody does.

5. Also, you can learn a thing or two from people younger than you. I'm 35, more established than most of my peers, and I learned something professionally from a 28 year old the other day. You never know it all, we are perpetual students.

Anyone on this forum knows itís simply handing back how this guy behaves to everyone. I speak this way to no one else but Jeffy and Spliffybaby. Iím extremely respectful otherwise.

Should I take the high road? Perhaps, but their behavior has not changed in the 10+ years Iíve been on here.
    Get over yourself man

Anyone on this forum knows itís simply handing back how this guy behaves to everyone. I speak this way to no one else but Jeffy and Spliffybaby. Iím extremely respectful otherwise.

Should I take the high road? Perhaps, but their behavior has not changed in the 10+ years Iíve been on here.
    Relax man. There are only like 5 of us that post here.

I feel kind of offended. I have a cubicle and live in the same city I grew up in. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    1. What does this have to do with anything?

2. This is far more condescending and rude than anything that has ever been said to you.

3. I know you were speaking about spliff specifically, but I've probably taken more risks than the average 35 year old, and my risk tolerance is unusually high for our age bracket. But again, that has nothing to do with anything here or anywhere else. I think both of us are self employed (you and me) and I know I have been for the last 10 years. You don't get there without taking risks and getting uncomfortable. But again, what does that have to do with anything? Why does someone need to be riskier to provide any value to a discussion about baseball?

4. We use data to support opinions, you use opinions to support your opinions. You can give merit where you want, nobody is trying to change your mind. But pointing out where you may have errors in your judgement doesn't make people disrespectful, and you are demanding that through an online forum where tone is literally impossible for you to interpret.
    It's a lot like this
    You may think I'm being a condescending, disrespectful dick. But you are attempting to decipher that through an online message board. Meet me for a beer at a bar, and I guarantee you'd have a different opinion of me. Don't put so much stock on a message board members tone. I know I've made some friends through here, and I'm not as they first thought. I'm not taking the time to give polite pleasantries in every post and every back and forth. Nobody does.

5. Also, you can learn a thing or two from people younger than you. I'm 35, more established than most of my peers, and I learned something professionally from a 28 year old the other day. You never know it all, we are perpetual students.
    What you quoted has nothing to do with you so donít relate it as so. Itís purely a response to Spliffybabyís behavior.

I do not discriminate by age. I state only how long Iíve known your behavior. If you donít mean to come off condescending, then at least when you quote me, you should perhaps reread what youíre writing.

By the way, Harper is 0-3 tonight.

What you quoted has nothing to do with you so donít relate it as so. Itís purely a response to Spliffybabyís behavior.

I do not discriminate by age. I state only how long Iíve known your behavior. If you donít mean to come off condescending, then at least when you quote me, you should perhaps reread what youíre writing.

By the way, Harper is 0-3 tonight.

Lmao. Is this **** for real?

feck is a sensitive little man.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

best **** ive read in a while... good **** boys... let each other have it : )

sooooooo... what side is currently arguing for Harper??? that is the side i am siding with lololol. I am invested boys

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    sooooooo... what side is currently arguing for Harper??? that is the side i am siding with lololol. I am invested boys
    Better be. Thereís over 12 years left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I get why people donít like the move and as Spliff said, Jeffyís projections are just guess work. But I lean more towards liking the deal. I donít particularly like the amount of years but whatever, even though Harperís been in the league awhile, heís still relatively young and I just think his upside is too hard to ignore. Could it be a disaster? Sure. Itís a risk I wouldnít have a problem with my team taking. As Iíve said before, I generally donít like Harper type of guys. But I like his passion and work ethic. I hope he does well.
    Last edited by One Nut Kruk; 05-24-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Better be. Thereís over 12 years left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol it felt like feck and jeffy were arguing for harper and now i am just so lost..... feck seems uber emotional right now where jeffy has lacked such feelings ever since i have watching him on PSD lol... I am pro whichever one is arguing for harper lmfao

The fact and admission that Harper can no longer handle fastballs must have Feck on absolute meltdown, LOL

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast