Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I hated him before he came to the Lakers, then I tried to support him since I want my team to succeed, I'm starting to hate him again since his pathetic leadership the last few games.

I miss Kobe...
    makes you wonder who the next Lakers great leader would be

What really sucks is that Magic fell for the okeedoke and thought that LeBron could do the things that Kobe did before getting injured. One thing we always knew about Kobe is that he bled P&G. LeBron bleeds green!

LeBron's motives for joining the Lakers is what always bothered me...Because I know it was not basketball related.

I hated him before he came to the Lakers, then I tried to support him since I want my team to succeed, I'm starting to hate him again since his pathetic leadership the last few games.

I miss Kobe...
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I'll root for the guy to succeed because I want the lakers to succeed but it's really hard to like him when he gives 50% effort in games (at best) and then calls out teammates after games without giving himself any kind of constructive criticism.

Then this report comes out that LeBron partied with 2 chainz and got ****ed up so he couldn't play in the laker game the next day? Lmao... This guy doesn't care about the lakers (like I said before he signed with the team). He wants to be in LA to have filming opportunities, make his wife happy, hang out with other celebrities, and give his son a competitive basketball experience. The lakers aren't at the top of his priorities right now.

Do I hate the guy? Yes I do. I hated him before he came to the lakers, if I stopped my hate for him then that would mean I just hated him because he wasn't a laker, which is pathetic.. I will root for him to do well because it helps the team but I will never like the guy.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Which is? trade for AD or 2nd max guy?
    I'd say add second max free agent. That's always been plan A. We can't make the pels trade us AD.

Is this a I hate Lebron thread or a warning to other stars. Donít come La or we will turn on you if things donít go right. Paul George must be saying to himself itís a good thing I did not sign over there, I dodged a bullet. Was KD right?
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-27-2019 at 10:33 AM.

I donít hate the signing of lebron itís everything after that is what I have a problem with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    makes you wonder who the next Lakers great leader would be
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I'll root for the guy to succeed because I want the lakers to succeed but it's really hard to like him when he gives 50% effort in games (at best) and then calls out teammates after games without giving himself any kind of constructive criticism.

Then this report comes out that LeBron partied with 2 chainz and got ****ed up so he couldn't play in the laker game the next day? Lmao... This guy doesn't care about the lakers (like I said before he signed with the team). He wants to be in LA to have filming opportunities, make his wife happy, hang out with other celebrities, and give his son a competitive basketball experience. The lakers aren't at the top of his priorities right now.

Do I hate the guy? Yes I do. I hated him before he came to the lakers, if I stopped my hate for him then that would mean I just hated him because he wasn't a laker, which is pathetic.. I will root for him to do well because it helps the team but I will never like the guy.

This

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Is this a I hate Lebron thread or a warning to other stars. Donít come La or we will turn on you if things donít go right. Paul George must be saying to himself itís a good thing I did not sign over there, I dodged a bullet. Was KD right?
    Would PG be acting like a raging douche who wants to ship the young core while complaining after every game? Also add the fact that lewhine doesnít do **** defensively... doubt it.

Watch Lebron play victim later in the year and find something else to blame. You know it's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Watch Lebron play victim later in the year and find something else to blame. You know it's coming.
    Positive is we have to deal with 2 more years only of lebron since he will definitely opt out before his final year.

Positive is we have to deal with 2 more years only of lebron since he will definitely opt out before his final year.
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Would PG be acting like a raging douche who wants to ship the young core while complaining after every game? Also add the fact that lewhine doesnít do **** defensively... doubt it.
    before the season started besides us fans hardly anyone had Lakers making the playoffs. It all pointed to who they signed to go along with inexperienced players. Who had them making it was 5 to 8 seed at best. Because of Lebron they climb to 4th but when he got hurt things went south. Magic in addition to lebron made this season more about next season. Just like when it was just Kobe he had to make noise to get pau he canít do it alone. The young players is not the issue its the other players they signed. Magic have to make up his mind on what heís doing are you rebuilding or building a team around Lebron. The players have to fit. If heís not a good free throw shooter and not a good defender what can you do to hide it. Look at who they signed and let go. I pointed out long time ago your getting the tail end of Lebron.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-27-2019 at 01:43 PM.

What's most concerning is that we may be hamstrung with him for at least two more years on top of a depleted roster if we make the trade AD in the summer. This may turn out to be even worse than when we had Jimbo running the show.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

I think Magic needs to say to Lebron that we are not trading the whole team for AD. If we strike out on big free agents this summer then you find some shooters for next season and wait for AD in 2020..

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast