Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

The Lebron James Thread: You're Still A ***** Lebron

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/le-bron...162915363.html

**** this *****!! He needs to go!!

My name is Hanginí and I hate Lebron.

"I don't think it's too much to ask of a LeBron, who hasn't made First Team All-Defense since 2013. It's uninspiring for his teammates. He's got to set the tone on defense from jump."

https://twitter.com/undisputed/statu...22285331025921

https://twitter.com/goldlakerss/stat...32010030374913

I don't usually agree with Skip but last night was a truly, truly pathetic defensive performance by Lebron James. Body language showed that he was kind of expecting Kuzma to box out and guard the perimeter at the same time.

No leader is like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    "I don't think it's too much to ask of a LeBron, who hasn't made First Team All-Defense since 2013. It's uninspiring for his teammates. He's got to set the tone on defense from jump."

https://twitter.com/undisputed/statu...22285331025921
    That and IDK.. Stop throwing the rest of the team under the bus..

What sucks is that Lebron is going to stay just long enough for all of our assets to be traded away and for the Lakers to be loaded with bad vet contracts and then Lebron is going to opt out and take off again. The rebuilding process will have to start all over again.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

**** LeBron haters vrs LeBron baters ****

Itís not real hate but all the things going on with this team are the very reasons I didnít want lebron in a lakers uniform. Heís no different from any other aging superstar. If you bring this dude in you have to scrap any other plans you have. I think pecking order is very important and coming out of last season these young guys were figuring out where they fit. Then you go and throw atom bomb lebron in the middle of that and all hell breaks out. Heís blaming guys after losses but not big enough to say heís the main reason they lost to Memphis. B. Ingram had it going and instead of him playing the part of co star he felt the need to be in control. B.I got them to within 2. Memphis called a TO and score coming out of it. Now down four lebron launches a 25ft 3ball and misses. Memphis scores then the next trip down lebron turns the ball over they score and now itís a 7 or 8 point deficit. Game over thank you lebron.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Itís not real hate but all the things going on with this team are the very reasons I didnít want lebron in a lakers uniform. Heís no different from any other aging superstar. If you bring this dude in you have to scrap any other plans you have. I think pecking order is very important and coming out of last season these young guys were figuring out where they fit. Then you go and throw atom bomb lebron in the middle of that and all hell breaks out. Heís blaming guys after losses but not big enough to say heís the main reason they lost to Memphis. B. Ingram had it going and instead of him playing the part of co star he felt the need to be in control. B.I got them to within 2. Memphis called a TO and score coming out of it. Now down four lebron launches a 25ft 3ball and misses. Memphis scores then the next trip down lebron turns the ball over they score and now itís a 7 or 8 point deficit. Game over thank you lebron.
    **cringe** completely remember that part of the game and thought it was huge..

Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    What sucks is that Lebron is going to stay just long enough for all of our assets to be traded away and for the Lakers to be loaded with bad vet contracts and then Lebron is going to opt out and take off again. The rebuilding process will have to start all over again.
    Love your Sig lol

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

**** LeBron haters vrs LeBron baters ****
    To be fair, I think nobody (I'm pertaining to hard core Lakers fans) really 'loved' LBJ until he became a Laker. I, for one tried my very best to understood what happened and supported the guy until... he said the things that he said and did what he did. Maybe I'm just falling for what the media is giving me but I don't know man.

I wana believe that you know, he could be the CONSISTENT closer that the young core never really had-- the missing piece in crunchtime but.. BUT.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    **cringe** completely remember that part of the game and thought it was huge..
    CUrious G1 -- Do you still believe in LBJ? I'm kinda tired seeing what I always see him do on and off the court.

I hated him before he came to the Lakers, then I tried to support him since I want my team to succeed, I'm starting to hate him again since his pathetic leadership the last few games.

I miss Kobe...

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    To be fair, I think nobody (I'm pertaining to hard core Lakers fans) really 'loved' LBJ until he became a Laker. I, for one tried my very best to understood what happened and supported the guy until... he said the things that he said and did what he did. Maybe I'm just falling for what the media is giving me but I don't know man.

I wana believe that you know, he could be the CONSISTENT closer that the young core never really had-- the missing piece in crunchtime but.. BUT.
    He's always been like this with his teammates it's not new. . Team just has to complete their mission this summer or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    He's always been like this with his teammates it's not new. . Team just has to complete their mission this summer or else.
    Which is? trade for AD or 2nd max guy?

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast