Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prior22 View Post
    Hmmm well the season opens up on Thursday the 28th. So either next week, or early the week after, will have to do.

So I'm assuming Wednesday the 20th would work for both of you. Any objections from anyone else?
    I知 good for any afternoon after 5 CT

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I'll be in but I'm not gonna have the time to run this, unfortunately. Still just too much going on right now having just moved back to Chicago. I still have LM settings so I can transfer those over to whoever steps up to commish.
    I could send PM's to everyone regarding potential draft dates, and then tweak the date to try to nail down a good match for everyone's schedule. Would you be willing to handle fee collecting though?

Also ideally we could get a senior PSD member not affiliated with the league to handle the draft order drawing. I'd be happy to do it, but on the off chance that I received the first pick the whole situation wouldn't look very good.

I知 in if needed
    #FreeYags #FreeGato #FreeCubsstuckinstl #FreeCubbieSteve.

"I hear STUPID People...When? Alllll theee timmme" Isn't a Jeffy a cigarette?

Nice, didn't you play last year?

Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    I知 in if needed
    This Wednesday, in the evening, for a draft work for your schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by 4GiantWarrior9 View Post
    Nice, didn't you play last year?
    3 in a row I think and yes Wednesday is fine. For the draft.
    #FreeYags #FreeGato #FreeCubsstuckinstl #FreeCubbieSteve.

"I hear STUPID People...When? Alllll theee timmme" Isn't a Jeffy a cigarette?

Might have to back out boys. Just had to change all four tires and brakes on my car. This was not expected.

I have another draft Wednesday night. I can try to multitask, but would prefer a different week night. Sorry to be difficult

edit - they now shifted the draft to next Weds, 3/27.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pittz; 03-19-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Might have to back out boys. Just had to change all four tires and brakes on my car. This was not expected.
    Dang, right when we had 10..unexpected car maintenance does suck tho

Dang, right when we had 10..unexpected car maintenance does suck tho
    Well, I don稚 want to be the reason it folds. Were we doing 50$ or 75$?

Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Would you be capable of paying sometime within the next month or two? We're obviously running short on time, so filling a spot and getting a late payment is preferable to losing a member. As for payment I suppose we could lower the entry fee to 50 dollars if that would improve the chances of getting a payment quicker.

Down for whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Prior22 View Post
    Would you be capable of paying sometime within the next month or two? We're obviously running short on time, so filling a spot and getting a late payment is preferable to losing a member. As for payment I suppose we could lower the entry fee to 50 dollars if that would improve the chances of getting a payment quicker.
    I値l just move some crap around and pay the 50$ upfront. Crappy year and maybe some fantasy baseball is just what I need.

Cool, nice..thanks for keeping it to 10..is Wednesday draft day confirmed? I gotta let my buddy know, he's in Hawaii (no worries on time difference)..I moved to Cali, this past year so I'm on PDT

Cool, nice..thanks for keeping it to 10..is Wednesday draft day confirmed? I gotta let my buddy know, he's in Hawaii (no worries on time difference)..I moved to Cali, this past year so I'm on PDT
    I知 good any evening. Also, since I知 #10 and kinda keeping this league alive, I figure I should draft all the great players and the rest of you can take all the bad players? Seems fair, no?
    Kiss your mom 'night for him.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast