Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Iím in, if youíre using ESPN. Yahoo would just end up being a donation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We used ESPN last season..my 1st time but figured it out..I like setting up lineup once per week..changes the strategic approach compared to daily

Everyone want to throw out the days and times they would be free for a draft? I can do Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in the evening.

I could do most days with a little notice. This upcoming Thursday might be tough, but Iím usually free.

Is there a commish?

I can handle commishing again if push comes to shove but right now the larger issue seems to be head count. At the moment I show:

1 TA3
    2 Bdawk
    3 Prior22
    4 Tool DRT
    5 Bibs
    6 08Cubs
    7 4GiantWarrior9
    8 Spliff
    9 Pittz

With Sofnr's participation not being quite clear.

Either way I think we'd want 12. 10 team leagues are historically pretty shallow and usually make for an abundance of quality talent being available on the wire at all times, kinda lessening the need to actually be good at the thing and/or keep up with it at least weekly, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I can handle commishing again if push comes to shove but right now the larger issue seems to be head count. At the moment I show:

1 TA3
    2 Bdawk
    3 Prior22
    4 Tool DRT
    5 Bibs
    6 08Cubs
    7 4GiantWarrior9
    8 Spliff
    9 Pittz

With Sofnr's participation not being quite clear.

Either way I think we'd want 12. 10 team leagues are historically pretty shallow and usually make for an abundance of quality talent being available on the wire at all times, kinda lessening the need to actually be good at the thing and/or keep up with it at least weekly, IMO.
    Agreed, but Iíd rather do 10 teams and play than not play at all depending on 12. Either way.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Agreed, but Iíd rather do 10 teams and play than not play at all depending on 12. Either way.
    I would be interested if you guys need an extra person. Iíve always played yahoo, but it doesnít matter. My normal league is not doing it this year due to 4 guys backing out, which would leave us with an 8 team league.

There's a potential player on the SF Giants forum that's intrested in playing fantasy in general..pretty knowledgeable baseball guy, not just Giants knowledge..if we need one more to make 12

make it happen TACommish.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

PSD Chicago Cubs Fantasy Baseball $Money League$ Year 8

For availability, no go likely the next three Saturdays for me, and not next Sunday (St Patrickís Day, doubt youíd do it then anyway lol. I can make most weekdays work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Ivyboys and the guy from the Giants forum (4GW9, you can let him know he's more than welcome) we'll still need either Sofnr or someone else to commit as a 12th.

Also once it comes time to get the actual $ we historically lose one-ish and have to replace somebody there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    With Ivyboys and the guy from the Giants forum (4GW9, you can let him know he's more than welcome) we'll still need either Sofnr or someone else to commit as a 12th.

Also once it comes time to get the actual $ we historically lose one-ish and have to replace somebody there as well.
    If the league is one that sets the roster once a week and not daily, I will be the first alternate, if needed. I didn't look at the rules. But I can give it a try. I can donate $50. Just let me know.

Unfortunately I think I'm going to be out. Already committed to a few. Best of luck to everybody.

Whatís the price anyway? Never done a money league so just curious.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast