Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 282
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,351
    Iím in, if youíre using ESPN. Yahoo would just end up being a donation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    now Hawaii, I miss the City
    Posts
    1,736
    We used ESPN last season..my 1st time but figured it out..I like setting up lineup once per week..changes the strategic approach compared to daily

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,974
    Everyone want to throw out the days and times they would be free for a draft? I can do Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in the evening.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,923
    I could do most days with a little notice. This upcoming Thursday might be tough, but Iím usually free.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,458
    Is there a commish?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,494
    I can handle commishing again if push comes to shove but right now the larger issue seems to be head count. At the moment I show:

    1 TA3
    2 Bdawk
    3 Prior22
    4 Tool DRT
    5 Bibs
    6 08Cubs
    7 4GiantWarrior9
    8 Spliff
    9 Pittz

    With Sofnr's participation not being quite clear.

    Either way I think we'd want 12. 10 team leagues are historically pretty shallow and usually make for an abundance of quality talent being available on the wire at all times, kinda lessening the need to actually be good at the thing and/or keep up with it at least weekly, IMO.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,174
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I can handle commishing again if push comes to shove but right now the larger issue seems to be head count. At the moment I show:

    1 TA3
    2 Bdawk
    3 Prior22
    4 Tool DRT
    5 Bibs
    6 08Cubs
    7 4GiantWarrior9
    8 Spliff
    9 Pittz

    With Sofnr's participation not being quite clear.

    Either way I think we'd want 12. 10 team leagues are historically pretty shallow and usually make for an abundance of quality talent being available on the wire at all times, kinda lessening the need to actually be good at the thing and/or keep up with it at least weekly, IMO.
    Agreed, but Iíd rather do 10 teams and play than not play at all depending on 12. Either way.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Agreed, but Iíd rather do 10 teams and play than not play at all depending on 12. Either way.
    I would be interested if you guys need an extra person. Iíve always played yahoo, but it doesnít matter. My normal league is not doing it this year due to 4 guys backing out, which would leave us with an 8 team league.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    now Hawaii, I miss the City
    Posts
    1,736
    There's a potential player on the SF Giants forum that's intrested in playing fantasy in general..pretty knowledgeable baseball guy, not just Giants knowledge..if we need one more to make 12

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,174
    make it happen TACommish.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,351

    PSD Chicago Cubs Fantasy Baseball $Money League$ Year 8

    For availability, no go likely the next three Saturdays for me, and not next Sunday (St Patrickís Day, doubt youíd do it then anyway lol. I can make most weekdays work.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,494
    With Ivyboys and the guy from the Giants forum (4GW9, you can let him know he's more than welcome) we'll still need either Sofnr or someone else to commit as a 12th.

    Also once it comes time to get the actual $ we historically lose one-ish and have to replace somebody there as well.


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,623
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    With Ivyboys and the guy from the Giants forum (4GW9, you can let him know he's more than welcome) we'll still need either Sofnr or someone else to commit as a 12th.

    Also once it comes time to get the actual $ we historically lose one-ish and have to replace somebody there as well.
    If the league is one that sets the roster once a week and not daily, I will be the first alternate, if needed. I didn't look at the rules. But I can give it a try. I can donate $50. Just let me know.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,458
    Unfortunately I think I'm going to be out. Already committed to a few. Best of luck to everybody.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,923
    Whatís the price anyway? Never done a money league so just curious.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •