Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 85 of 85
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    8,102

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    raiders waived Trevor Davis today
    he can't make the return game worse.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    raiders waived Trevor Davis today
    Does that mean we donít get anything for him now?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    8,102
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Does that mean we donít get anything for him now?
    yes, the packers still get the 6th round pick. as far as I know it wasn't conditional

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,483
    I doubt we do it, but grant hasn't actually played for us. I don't see why we shouldnt bring back Davis. He's a solid special teamer and returner and knows the offense. Can't be less valuable than Grant.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    587
    Agreed

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    587
    I want ron rivera as our next DC.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    107,788
    we are in trouble man... our first game is likely home against seattle or the 49ers lol... we need to win out and hope the saints lose so we can get a bye or something.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    6,793
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we are in trouble man... our first game is likely home against seattle or the 49ers lol... we need to win out and hope the saints lose so we can get a bye or something.
    It's not.

    The most likely scenario right now is playing Minnesota in the wildcard game. Either Seattle/SF and New Orleans would be 1 and 2, and the other of the Seattle/SF would be 5. The East winner is locked into 4 so they would get the 5 seed, leaving GB and Minny as 3 and 6 regardless of who wins the North.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,483
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    It's not.

    The most likely scenario right now is playing Minnesota in the wildcard game. Either Seattle/SF and New Orleans would be 1 and 2, and the other of the Seattle/SF would be 5. The East winner is locked into 4 so they would get the 5 seed, leaving GB and Minny as 3 and 6 regardless of who wins the North.
    If the saints lose to San Fran this week (which is a big if), we actually hold the tiebreaker if we win out. To win the north, we just need to go 3-1. Doesn't matter who we lose to either.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •