Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1587

2019 FA/Trades/Cuts/ FO discussion

I need football

Methadone football August 1st.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Training camp is almost here guys. I am a little worried its gonna be hella packed this year though.

Remember myself and a few others here liking the idea if Mcdowell at some poing or another.

Crazy arrest video. Whats most scary is just how big this guy is (and especially cause the officer was so small)

If anyone hasnt seen it here it is. Glad pace stayed away from this one. And just shows that as fans we really dont know **** and need to give these guys some credit on character development

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bul0AyxQYRI

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Remember myself and a few others here liking the idea if Mcdowell at some poing or another.

Crazy arrest video. Whats most scary is just how big this guy is (and especially cause the officer was so small)

If anyone hasnt seen it here it is. Glad pace stayed away from this one. And just shows that as fans we really dont know **** and need to give these guys some credit on character development

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bul0AyxQYRI
    Couldnít hear what was going on. Didnít look like he did anything initially. Unclear why the cop came over without volume. But what a dumbass. Just sits on the ground like a child and then tries to take the cops taser. All while knowing heís being video taped.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Couldnít hear what was going on. Didnít look like he did anything initially. Unclear why the cop came over without volume. But what a dumbass. Just sits on the ground like a child and then tries to take the cops taser. All while knowing heís being video taped.
    1st let me start with the nothion that your first reaction is to question the cop is all thr stuff that is wrong with society.

But let me break it down for you. The cop reportedly pullee him over for speeding and driving erratically in the snow. How much so. The car reportedly spun out and Mcdowell admits this. Now no way for us to confirm this. Sure it could totally be profiling....... However. He also had a blood alchohol content of double the legal limit. And based solely on this I dont think the cop is making it up. Fact is he was breaking the law either way. In fact in the audio u can hear him blame the snow for spinning out and the cop says yea but u were driving crazy for the conditions

Long story short cop asked for ID and insurance and Mcdowell just repeatedly asked for a supervisor. Like a child. Just i want a supervisor. I want a supervisor. I want a supervisor. As the cop goes back to his car after back and forth likely to call for backup mcdowel leaves the car Cop says stay in your vehicle as he is in an active stop. Mcdowel says **** that and decides he is going into the store.

Now. No matter how anti cop you are you realize why this isnt OK right. U cant keep track of a guy wondering off. Basically at this point u can call this fleeing. U cant confirm he won't run or sneek out the store. So the cop follows hin into the store and tries to detain him. Obviously watch the video on how well this goes. The 5 foot 100 lb in a wet t shir cop tries to stop a 6'6 300 lb guy. Which in retrospect is hilarious and cartoonish

The fact is mcdowell is not somebody to defend. Look up some of his other offenses. Like paying for VIP treatment at a club when he felt he was not treated and the money was stolen from him because they didnt provide any service he paid for. Sp he gets a bucket and starts pouring booze bottles into it to steal. He has been caught with a stollen truck in his garage. And then thaf whole fiasco with him steeling or not returning $ from the Seahawks.

Lol because for whatever reason the volume didnít work for me and I didnít know why the cop pulled him over, I now embody whatís wrong in society? Ok, kyben. Youíre a true patriot and American warrior, clearly. Sorry for not knowing or daring to question a police officer....itís not like they ever do anything wrong or anything. Not to mention I went on to criticize how dumb Malik was inside the gas station. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lol because for whatever reason the volume didnít work for me and I didnít know why the cop pulled him over, I now embody whatís wrong in society? Ok, kyben. Youíre a true patriot and American warrior, clearly. Sorry for not knowing or daring to question a police officer....itís not like they ever do anything wrong or anything. Not to mention I went on to criticize how dumb Malik was inside the gas station. Get over yourself.
    Its just rediculous your first reaction was to defend him though. Thats all i am saying. And its not nust you. Every time there is anything involving police our socoety sudenly dedends the offender. Its like police are the criminals on trial every time and its rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Its just rediculous your first reaction was to defend him though. Thats all i am saying. And its not nust you. Every time there is anything involving police our socoety sudenly dedends the offender. Its like police are the criminals on trial every time and its rediculous.
    Lol....I didnít know why he got pulled over. Thatís it. Malik was a moron like I said. What more do you want?

2019 FA/Trades/Cuts/ FO discussion

Melvin Gordon could be traded if he doesn't receive a new contract. Had to see on BR that the Bears were 1 of 5 teams they came up with to be a good fit. The others being the Bills.... Packers.......Texans..... And the Bucs

I dont feel like it would fit here though. With our cap constraints paying him doesnt feel likely. And for what its worth im extremely excited about Montgomery and Davis.

Don't see it at all for Gordon. He's awesome, but he's also a RB, about to be very expensive, and wants a massive payday. You'll also have to trade something decent to get him.

Easy pass, and doesn't feel like something Pace would do either.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 07-11-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Itís like people forget we just drafted a RB with our first pick. Right after spending a solid amount on another RB. Gordon makes basically no sense. How do people get paid for this ****?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So according to Bleacher Report Bears have 18th most talented roster and Mack's contract is terrible? WTF???
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting