Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,574 of 1574

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Very good video. Really highlights what weíve all really been saying and why heís such an enigma.

Robbie signs long term deal with 49ers

Damn, was hoping he would somehow end up back here. In my opinion the kicker is our biggest concern and at this point its a major concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Damn, was hoping he would somehow end up back here. In my opinion the kicker is our biggest concern and at this point its a major concern.
    It's the only thing that scares me about this team. This is a super bowl contender and we don't have a kicker.

I wanted him back as well. Would have really just brought season to full circle to bring back a legend like him.

However part of me was semi-nervous that with all the push to get him and hype around it and if he were to falter it would have been an even bigger circus.

Either way they need to figure this K situation out asap. It's starting to build it's own life and I feel like creating even more pressure then the kickers already have as you can tell by having to force guys to take silent treatment during kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I wanted him back as well. Would have really just brought season to full circle to bring back a legend like him.

However part of me was semi-nervous that with all the push to get him and hype around it and if he were to falter it would have been an even bigger circus.

Either way they need to figure this K situation out asap. It's starting to build it's own life and I feel like creating even more pressure then the kickers already have as you can tell by having to force guys to take silent treatment during kicks.
    If the Bears were still holding out some hope they could get Gould that is now dead. If this was going into last season coming off 5 wins I get it, you can look at a bunch of inexperienced guys and try to find someone suitable. Going into this season if this is really a Super Bowl contender the last thing you want is a lousy kicker ruining it. I get its not an easy solution but there needs to be some urgency to get a proven guy, even if it takes assets to do so.

Iím shocked Gould isnít a Bear. It seemed too perfect not to happen.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I could not immagine Gould returning. Even if he became availible it would look rediculous to see them abandon this tryout for Gould when u could have also don't it for Gotkowski and we showed no interest. I think it comes down to the financial which is sad but like it or not that 5 or so mil either would cost could end up being the diference in retaining Cody. And while its unlikely we find a kicker as good as Gould I think there is a good chance we find somebody at least as good as Parkey so its not a downgrade. Parkey just was that bad.

Even if gould had returned I think they may have made him play along in this kicking game. But honestly I am less concered about kicker than others. To me it would be really hard to think the best of 8 guys is still worse than Parkey. Personaly bet is Pinerro but Fry would not br awful either.

I just think people don't realize how. Bad parkey was. 30th in FG % and 23rd in Extra points. (Which should be as close to a sure thing as possible. )

I think there is less than a 10% chance either one of Fry or Pinerro end up as statistically bad as Parkey. So it should be an upgrade.

Worst case it doesn't work out and trade deadline i see Pace trading for one just to sure it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eh, just never felt likely. Our GM is not the type to give up assets for the opportunity to sign a 36 year old kicker.

I would have liked Gould, but I never expected it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dont you have anything else to worry about besides the Bears kicking woes

Never doubted this team for a minute #WeAreSTILLGood