Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,576 to 1,582 of 1582

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I could not immagine Gould returning. Even if he became availible it would look rediculous to see them abandon this tryout for Gould when u could have also don't it for Gotkowski and we showed no interest. I think it comes down to the financial which is sad but like it or not that 5 or so mil either would cost could end up being the diference in retaining Cody. And while its unlikely we find a kicker as good as Gould I think there is a good chance we find somebody at least as good as Parkey so its not a downgrade. Parkey just was that bad.

Even if gould had returned I think they may have made him play along in this kicking game. But honestly I am less concered about kicker than others. To me it would be really hard to think the best of 8 guys is still worse than Parkey. Personaly bet is Pinerro but Fry would not br awful either.

I just think people don't realize how. Bad parkey was. 30th in FG % and 23rd in Extra points. (Which should be as close to a sure thing as possible. )

I think there is less than a 10% chance either one of Fry or Pinerro end up as statistically bad as Parkey. So it should be an upgrade.

Worst case it doesn't work out and trade deadline i see Pace trading for one just to sure it up.
    What scares me is the K position has quite a bit of weight in whats between the ears for the player in that position. I feel like right now we have magnified that by 10000X which rightfully so as it was that exact position which cost us a better record as well as advancing in the playoffs.

Just scary cause as a K there is enough mental and now we have built it to a point it is larger then life.

I just can't wait for camp on the 25th so we can start getting some more idea of where the 2 we have left stand. Right now after last reports of almost all of these guys botching that 42 yarder I am left with a very empty feeling.

Still think Pinero is our guy, but his age and the pressure are what scares me although pressure creates diamonds so fingers crossed.

There you go...[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/X4Nx_0x5vPQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk