Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1304

I havenít been this excited about a season in such a long time. This off season is going to drag.

Robbie belongs here.

Jay was absolutely worthless against the Packers in that game. And I know Urlacher is haunted by Rodgers taking him down. We should've gone to the Super Bowl.

Was anyone missing from our voluntary otas?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Jay was absolutely worthless against the Packers in that game. And I know Urlacher is haunted by Rodgers taking him down. We should've gone to the Super Bowl.
    Because he was hurt lol. Seriously ? Objectively, Hanie was an all time awful QB and Bears win that game even considering Cutler's issues with Green Bay. Trust teammates before your own hatred.

Cutler was a flawed qb but flustered gives you no chance and he was never that. Which is why I thought given the right circumstances he would have won something.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 04-21-2019 at 01:10 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

That's the game that proved Cutler didn't have the "it" factor. He lost the locker room in that game.

Heck, Rodgers had a similar injury last season and finished the year. Granted, it was one of, if not the worst season he had.

If Cutler would have finished that game, who knows how it would have turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    That's the game that proved Cutler didn't have the "it" factor. He lost the locker room in that game.

Heck, Rodgers had a similar injury last season and finished the year. Granted, it was one of, if not the worst season he had.

If Cutler would have finished that game, who knows how it would have turned out.
    Rodgers is also able to take injections before games because he isn't diabetic.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Because he was hurt lol. Seriously ? Objectively, Hanie was an all time awful QB and Bears win that game even considering Cutler's issues with Green Bay. Trust teammates before your own hatred.

Cutler was a flawed qb but flustered gives you no chance and he was never that. Which is why I thought given the right circumstances he would have won something.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    He was garbage before the injury but I would never expect you to admit it. Woodson and those boys intimidated his ***. Couldn't complete anything over 5 yards.

He was garbage before the injury but I would never expect you to admit it. Woodson and those boys intimidated his ***. Couldn't complete anything over 5 yards.
    I don't know that you can draw that inference, but yeah, he was definitely having a **** game.

The draft or Avengers:Endgame need to hurry up and get here.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Rodgers is also able to take injections before games because he isn't diabetic.
    I never thought about that.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    I never thought about that.
    Yeah it's something that gets lost in all the "Jay Quitler" meathead talk. He's certainly guilty of not being the best QB, but the criticism he took for his personality during his career imo is completely unwarrented.

Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast