Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Deon Bush is off very very limited snaps thatís why it had a U/R next it 8 tackles and 1 sack . In his 2 games he started he only had 2 tackles combined.
    You say that and yet your willing to say indefinitely he is not a starter???? I get Amos is better. But I dont think he is this awful player your making him out to be.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    You say that and yet your willing to say indefinitely he is not a starter???? I get Amos is better. But I dont think he is this awful player your making him out to be.
    I canít see him as a full time starter heís ok depth . heís not awful but Iím not depending on him more than the stated games he started last season .

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Deon Bush is off very very limited snaps thatís why it had a U/R next it 8 tackles and 1 sack . In his 2 games he started he only had 2 tackles combined.

Also Eddie Goldman is here to stay he played his freaking *** off last year and one of the best NT in the game just turning 25 in Jan
    Yeah this. Why would we trade away the guy along with Hicks that completely shuts down the opponents running game and allows the LBs to roam. Hes young, the contract will look like a value once the cap goes up, and NT isn't easy to find.

Trubiscuits and Biscuit Boyz CEO and Owner

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Goldman wont be traded. Howard is more likely...... But i agree I think Pace does something. I am not sure what.... but those two names make sense for us both positionally as a play maker and availability. I also wonder if we would not take a stab at Beckham but something tells me no.
    I agree its likely he wont be traded but the reason i listed him was because of the emergence of Nichols. If Pace really wanted to make a gamble I could see him dangling Goldman. I obviously want Goldman on the Bears but its just a thought ive had.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    I agree its likely he wont be traded but the reason i listed him was because of the emergence of Nichols. If Pace really wanted to make a gamble I could see him dangling Goldman. I obviously want Goldman on the Bears but its just a thought ive had.

I honestly think Nichols replaces Hicks down the road. I mean Hicks is a monster but by the time his contract is up he will be 32..... and I am unsure how his body will hold up. Meanwhile Eddie is 25..... and has a long carear ahead of him IMO. I think there is a reason we just gave him a pretty signifigant contract. I beleive he is the highest paid NT in the league. unless you include Marcell Dareus (but he is about to be cut)

-Rem Koolhaas

I keep going back and forth on thr hythetical Steeler addition options

1 hand..... Antonio Brown added to this squad makes everything easier for Mitch...... And we can likely draft a guy in the 3rd round and be a solid RB. But that receiver cote is #1 in the nfl

On the other. I look at the guys i have and Think Robinson will be steping up more (we saw it in the playoffs) Miller i think can be a stud. Gabriel is a solid option. We don't really need brown. But Leveon would be sick to sure up RB.

And fnnaly in a 3rd option... I come back and combine the two. Do we really need Brown..... Cant we still find a guy in the 3rd or later at RB. Shouldnt we keep our D the focus and let the offense develop. .

Idk.

So IDK.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    The more I think about it. The more I believe Pace will make another huge move this offseason to go all in the next 2 years. Brown or Bell are completely realistic targets for him if he is betting on his window.

We do have some trade canidates (Kwitkowski, Bullard and potentially Goldman) to reobtain picks.

I could get behind a move like that.

Completely agree with this other than I see no way they trade Goldman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bell would be fantastic, I think Goldman has to stay.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

I'd guess there's little to no chance they pursue Bell. He held out for a massive payday. I don't see how the Bears can afford that and Pace does not seem like the type of GM that'll ever throw big money at a devalued position like that.

I won't be shocked if Pace does really go for it while they're in this window, but I don't believe that's the type of move he'd make in this scenario.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm more interested in how accurate he was with time. Not surprised to hear this- we know he CAN be accurate. I almost think when he was able to use his improv abilities, scramble , buy time, he looked better.

Having an inaccurate deep ball wasn't just our imagination lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Adding a Bell or Brown would be sick for this franchise. With the addition of Mack last year weíd be in big boy status. Would be nice to see our bears go all out for the marquee players. Thereís reason for pessimism though. The big difference between them and Mack is their character. Nagy always preach this team is about we not me and even with the distribution of the ball. The offense doesnít want a key receiver. I do believe we have some assets to use on our DLine. Nichols is a beast waiting to happen and heíll be cheap for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any sneaky names the bears could add on the DL? Would really like to see more depth there...and add someone who could potentially get 4-6 sacks.

Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast