Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Guessing you took this from Bill Zimmerman's Twitter thread?

I saw it early in the morning so I didnít remember who it was from, but yes. And I think the should get another shot anyway.

Pace messed up once at QB with Mitch. Glennon doesnít count because that was basically a one year deal. Nagy didnít get to choose his own QB here yet. I think they deserve a chance to get their guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Massie isn't going anywhere so I wouldn't even have OL on my list TBH. Coward and Bars could both be solid Gs on the cheap and I'd imagine Daniels will improve.

1. QB
    2. Edge
    3. TE

The rest is interchangeable. TE is 2A for me. I don't think fans realize how awful that group has been. It's sad when Holtz is your best guy. I cannot wait for Burton to get launched.

You need to draft one and sign one.
    Daniels is so young and I trust he's going to be fine with more reps at C. I kinda like Coward. He's not spectacular, but a warm body is an improvement over what we saw from Kyle Long.

Burton, man, what a ****ing disappointment. I was excited to get him. I don't hold that signing against Pace because I think the talent is there (showed flashes of it last year), but he's been non-existent for whatever reason.

Daniels is so young and I trust he's going to be fine with more reps at C. I kinda like Coward. He's not spectacular, but a warm body is an improvement over what we saw from Kyle Long.

Burton, man, what a ****ing disappointment. I was excited to get him. I don't hold that signing against Pace because I think the talent is there (showed flashes of it last year), but he's been non-existent for whatever reason.
    I can think of 10 reasons why

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    i heard a rumor his anxiety was so bad he was afraid to play.

lol

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    i heard a rumor his anxiety was so bad he was afraid to play.

lol
    Not bad enough to cash his game checks
    Broncos be like:

What makes you think he's been non existent? I've seen a couple of HUGE plays off of the top of my head that he's been wide *** open and no look.

I don't trust that anyone besides Arob isn't doing their job. They're probably doing fine. Mitch just doesn't see them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What makes you think he's been non existent? I've seen a couple of HUGE plays off of the top of my head that he's been wide *** open and no look.

I don't trust that anyone besides Arob isn't doing their job. They're probably doing fine. Mitch just doesn't see them.

Watching film generally refutes that.

As much as you love to blame MT for all the Bears woes, you'll probably only get one thing out of this link. Should you choose to listen to ALL OF IT, you might finally see what many of us have been saying ALL SEASON LONG...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oW4F74...ature=youtu.be

The OL sucks, Trey Burton has been pitiful, Tarik Cohen is practically useless, and oh MT sucks too. Also, the coaching and play calling is terrible.

Its raining on Halloween.. Also MT's fault.

Mitch would cause it to snow on Halloween...great post Iím going to jackson

I don't think too many fans are saying there aren't other concerns with the offense, but that Trubisky is the biggest concern. At least that's been my stance for a while.

I still believe, even with the OL & WR struggles, this team is likely sitting at 5-2 with just average QB play and there's almost certainly more trust between that QB & Nagy.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I don't think too many fans are saying there aren't other concerns with the offense, but that Trubisky is the biggest concern. At least that's been my stance for a while.

I still believe, even with the OL & WR struggles, this team is likely sitting at 5-2 with just average QB play and there's almost certainly more trust between that QB & Nagy.
    i just think its so many things. and no matter how much u want to pin it on mitch..... its like we allways find a way to loose. whether its blocking...... Drops...... missed throws..... or bad play calling......... even special teams..... or defense never all show up when they need to. Mitch has his issues. I don't deny. but on so many plays it just feels like even if Mitch does the right thing... something else goes wrong

and overall..... it feels like coaching. because i cant tell me good teams have this many constant **** ups

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I think Mitch has brought down the level of play around him. No, I'm not saying that have played great, but I don't even think watching the film shows how guys are playing around Mitch. The Mitch effect can't be removed. Almost the anti-Brady, jimmy g effect.

He's deflated the team worse than Bortles deflated the Jags.

I just think this team is 5-2 or 6-1 at worse with an average qb, and the play around the qb would look a hell of a lot better than it has looked.

This cannot be proven by stats. It's just a flawed opinion and I recognize that.

Last edited by blams; 10-31-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Click here to register!

I think Mitch has brought down the level of play around him. No, I'm not saying that have played great, but I don't even think watching the film shows how guys are playing around Mitch. The Mitch effect can't be removed. Almost the anti-Brady, jimmy g effect.

He's deflated the team worse than Bortles deflated the Jags.

I just think this team is 5-2 or 6-1 at worse with an average qb, and the play around the qb would look a hell of a lot better than it has looked.

This cannot be proven by stats. It's just a flawed opinion and I recognize that.

For maybe the first time ever Ö I agree with everything you just said. I have been a Mitch supporter, and still think he will have a decent career - somewhere else - ala the Harbaugh syndrome - but he has ruined this season.
    Hoping for Teddy next year, but it'll probably be the reject from Tennessee or Cincinnati.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    For maybe the first time ever Ö I agree with everything you just said. I have been a Mitch supporter, and still think he will have a decent career - somewhere else - ala the Harbaugh syndrome - but he has ruined this season.
    Hoping for Teddy next year, but it'll probably be the reject from Tennessee or Cincinnati.
    I really believe Dalton is a QB you can win with.

I'm ok with someone like that as long as you commit to drafting a qb with one of the 2nd round picks.

I like what Pace has done with most of the roster enough to not want him fired for the pick. Give him one more chance to correct.

Click here to register!

Gotta sign one and draft the best available in round 2. That'd be my approach.