Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2454
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Read something from jahns that Ragone was responsible for some of trubiskyís best plays. If thatís true, Jesus Christ....what the hell does Nagy even do here? He literally only is involved in the pass game, and the QB coach was responsible for Mitchís best plays lol
    It's weird that you look at it like that, because to me I don't see that being a real look at how these things work. Nagy is in charge of everything. He has a lot of voices around him, who might specialize in different areas, and I'm sure he values those voices, but ultimately, nothing will make it into the plan/game if Nagy doesn't approve. I also think he has strong views on how every aspect of the offense will work, and that everyone around him is there to play off of him, as opposed to the other way around.

It's why I don't really care too much about the hires in this case. So long as Nagy is in charge of the scheme/playcalling, we'll only ever be as good as him anyway.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 01-15-2020 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    It's weird that you look at it like that, because to me I don't see that being a real look at how these things work. Nagy is in charge of everything. He has a lot of voices around him, who might specialize in different areas, and I'm sure he values those voices, but ultimately, nothing will make it into the plan/game if Nagy doesn't approve.

It's why I don't really care too much about the hires in this case. So long as Nagy is in charge of the scheme/playcalling, we'll only ever be as good as him anyway.
    I like how he let ragone have his say. They were seen bickering on the sidelines a few times. Itís just kind of concerning that the QB coach drew up some of Mitchís best plays. Many people here wanted ragone fired lol....Literally, Nagy according to him, is not involved in the defense, ST, or run game. He specialized in the pass game only...and the QB coach drew up Mitchís best plays. If youíve seen office space...Nagy....what would you say you do here? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/jreidnfl/status/...106190849?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Heís always been regarded as a great QB coach. This is the perfect role for him. While I wasnít initially excited about the OC hire, thereís little doubt that this is a better offensive staff than last year. Now, they still need to go out and get results, and that will require big time improvement with the QB, OL, TEs, and Nagy. As well as Pace plugging in better players at those spots. Flip is probably the best QB coach in the league, and Lazor, is basically assuredly a better OC than Helfrich. Bears need to 100% fix the OL and TE group, and then find a better contingency QB than Daniel.

Donít be surprised guys, Mitch is going to get another shot. Especially with Flip and (hopefully) improved offensive personnel. I donít think heíll have a long leash though. If the offense isnít cooking with gasoline by game 3/4, I think Mitch is done. Whether they bring in Keenum, Dalton, mariota, whoever - I donít see Mitch getting more than a quarter of the season if the offense is still struggling.

This is a good hire, if this doesn't ignite the spark in Trubisky, nothing will and we will be picking QB with our Round 1 pick in 2021 draft...

Quote Originally Posted by RussianBear View Post
    This is a good hire, if this doesn't ignite the spark in Trubisky, nothing will and we will be picking QB with our Round 1 pick in 2021 draft...
    Trevor Lawrence.

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1217914494032195593?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Trevor Lawrence.
    "Whoa."
    Screw sabermetics.

https://twitter.com/cemma670/status/...888445440?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Trevor Lawrence.
    I don't think that in 2020 the Bears will suck anywhere near enough to have any realistic chance to draft Lawrence, but there will be other QBs to pick from...
    Last edited by RussianBear; 01-17-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Is rivers a free agent?

Is rivers a free agent?
    Yes. Sounds like the Chargers are ready to move on too. At least there were rumors about that during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yes. Sounds like the Chargers are ready to move on too. At least there were rumors about that during the season.
    Get it done, Pace.

Get it done, Pace.
    Nope, 5th year option for Mitch, Mariota backup.

Super Bears Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Nope, 5th year option for Mitch, Mariota backup.

Super Bears Super Bowl.
    If that happens, you pretty much have to fire Pace on the spot.