Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2492
    Woah, Alge Crumpler...now I feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Woah, Alge Crumpler...now I feel old.
    ESPN NFL 2k5 vibes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd like that a lot. I just really really hope he addresses G if FA and not gamble trying to get a day one starter in the second round. Let Bars challenge at T.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    If it is Schurmur, you'd have to think Keenum makes a lot of sense here, right? I'd like to aim higher, but if he and Schurmur can come anywhere close to what they did together in Minnesota, then he's a really intriguing option. He's probably going to be one of the cheapest options too.

I guess my one concern there is he may not enter the season as the undisputed starter. The more expensive options (Rivers, Cam, etc) absolutely would.
    would 100% be fine with this. personally i doubt any chance we can get better than Keenum anyway.

Dak gets Franchise taged
    Brady and or Brees probably retire with their respective teams.
    Winston is just a diferent shade of Brown poo IMO
    and Rivers......... do we really want to pay out for the 38 year old QB.

Not even including Cam though. i don't think he is available and if he is i really don't want a Injury prone mobile QB

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I'd like that a lot. I just really really hope he addresses G if FA and not gamble trying to get a day one starter in the second round. Let Bars challenge at T.
    I agree. Get a starting RG in FA and then draft an OT to compete/take over. Graham and Ebron are two signings that would help a lot and not break the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Glasgow is from the Chicago area too. We would have a good shot at landing him if interested. Like the idea a lot. I really want to see what Bars can do next season. Keep building competition.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Its going to be interesting to see how we decide to spread out this cap Space. we have about 16 mil. bit that can quicky grow if we cut Gabriel (expected) Cut Paterson (who honestly Cohen can all but replace)

that could get us close to 26 mil.

How I would love to see that spread out

10 Mil on Hunter Henry or Austin Hooper. I know what some will say. Go cheaper on a Ebron.... But honestly what is 3-5 extra mil to Solve our TE issue. And I get it. we have a ton tied up in Burton...... but I am unsure Ebron Really solves it or just patches the whole much like Burton did. There is no denying Henry and Hooper both have more size and are probably better blockers than Ebron.... and thats something that needs work too.

5 mil on Greham Glasgow or other OG/OC who can start. Im unsure if this is really enough..... but we could surely use a good body at guard.

5 mil on Case Keenum or Marcus Moriota..... fact is mitch may not be the answer.... so if not we need a pivot option. Keenum seems perfect.

that still leaves around 6 mil for the draft.....

and honestly.... i think we could do more if we decide to move on from Floyd..... who is average at best.... or move on from Prince...

as far as the draft. if you get rid of Gabriel and Paterson........ i think you need a WR..... and perferably a speedy one to open up the defense. a few candidates in this draft. Jallen Regor or KJ Hamler could both Fill that role.

to me. that just feels ideal.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

You do realize Ebron is better than Henry, right?

You want to pay 10 million a year for a TE who has played 41 games in 4 years and hasn't clipped 650 yards receiving in a season? C'mon man.

Pretty sure Austin Hooper is going to command the highest TE deal in the league too. If you're willing to pay that, good luck. I can't see Pace sinking $10M+ AAV into the position while Burton is still making close to that.

Ebron might cost, $6-7M AAV and might take a short term deal (2-3 years) at that after a down season. That's the way to go. I love Henry because he's an Arkansas guy, but he'll never stay healthy.

The FA dollars I'm interested in spending are at RG, QB, and maybe an Edge bargain signing.

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/s...698489344?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/s...698489344?s=21

I really hope Nagy will be willing to give up the play calling in he actually does come to Chicago.

https://twitter.com/mikeklis/status/...564179456?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/mikeklis/status/...564179456?s=21

Sounds like Shurmur is indeed heading to Denver.
    Screw sabermetics.

Rumor is Bears almost had him signed on Monday. He decided to wait it out and... he gone.