Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 283 of 414 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6197
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    To be fair the Bengals have made it more times, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, however they were wildcard births and as you can guess were also all losses, I would also say they held on to Marvin Lewis too long, you could definitely say that they have been the more successful franchise over the last 11 years, but I wouldn't say by a whole lot.
    Carson Palmer hates the Bengals though and he's close with the Burrow family. Just smoke, but who knows.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Yes please

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...079136772?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    To be fair the Bengals have made it more times, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, however they were wildcard births and as you can guess were also all losses, I would also say they held on to Marvin Lewis too long, you could definitely say that they have been the more successful franchise over the last 11 years, but I wouldn't say by a whole lot.
    Both franchises are inept

I get why people are slurping Burrows, he had an amazing year but until he has another great year he is still a one year wonder and I can't stomach the Bears getting another one of those, especially if the cost is Khalil Mack.

I don't see franchise with Burrows, I see a good QB like Carson Wentz (I know I said Tannehill but that was an insult to Burrows because he's been a clown against Alabama since beating them) for a long time. Not wasting Mack on Burrow, or sighs, Tua. I love Tua but Mack is Mack.

So this talk is moot. I don't see Burrows as a Bear (thank goodness). Besides I think the Bears would simply ruin him anyways.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I get why people are slurping Burrows, he had an amazing year but until he has another great year he is still a one year wonder and I can't stomach the Bears getting another one of those, especially if the cost is Khalil Mack.

I don't see franchise with Burrows, I see a good QB like Carson Wentz (I know I said Tannehill but that was an insult to Burrows because he's been a clown against Alabama since beating them) for a long time. Not wasting Mack on Burrow, or sighs, Tua. I love Tua but Mack is Mack.

So this talk is moot. I don't see Burrows as a Bear (thank goodness). Besides I think the Bears would simply ruin him anyways.
    BurrowS BurrowS BurrowS

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

Because of the way he peformed in the bigest stage... im sold. if he had a great year and then struggled in the big games .... a La Trevor Lawrence. Fine..... but he was uterly unstopable

You dont have to love him. but i do. and if u don't love him i get why u would be hesitant. But the giy averaged 400+ (nearly 5000) passing and 6 Tds in the playoffs. against some of the best college defenses. IDK how you don't see special when he was soooo unstopable though.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Because of the way he peformed in the bigest stage... im sold. if he had a great year and then struggled in the big games .... a La Trevor Lawrence. Fine..... but he was uterly unstopable

You dont have to love him. but i do. and if u don't love him i get why u would be hesitant. But the giy averaged 400+ (nearly 5000) passing and 6 Tds in the playoffs. against some of the best college defenses. IDK how you don't see special when he was soooo unstopable though.
    Bluefire is an Alabama fan. Take his opinion on Burrow with an enormous grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Better give Andy a run game. I read a crazy stat about Mitch the other day, over the last two seasons when a single Bear RB rushes for 50 or more yards, Mitch has a 92 rating. Thatís a pretty insane stat if you think about. Not like a 92 rating is great, itís pretty average. Iím not trying to absolve Trubisky either. Heís clearly not very good. But I think it just highlights how important the run game is, and how completely terrible itís been lately.

But yes, thereís a lot of guys who could be had that are an upgrade. But they have to fix the other issues or else it really wonít matter that much who they bring in. Assuming the goal is SBs and not just avoiding another 8-8 season.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Bluefire is an Alabama fan. Take his opinion on Burrow with an enormous grain of salt.
    So im sure he would shrug the 393 and 3 he put up against the great alabama D..... along with 64 aditional rushing yards..... in their win vs Alabama this year would be nothing.

However he would point at Tua's 418 4 and 1 against LSU as impressive.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Yes please

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...079136772?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    would love Tony Jefferson..

Also to add

Vernon Hargraves (though I think we passed on him this last year)
    Josh Norman (maybe he wants to play on a good Defense again)

IF we could replace Prince with Norman and save some $ I would love that move.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    You're right. The Colts won several championships under Luck.

I'm not against drafting Burrows, but it would be one step forward and three steps back.

The Bears aren't in a position to make that kind of move.

I mean, if people want to daydream about it, ok I guess.
    I agree its probably a day dream.... but its not us coming up with these rumors. And perhaps the guy who did is a sham. But honestly its more interesting to talk about than arguing over Mitch some more.

I also remember feeling the same way about the MACK TRADE IDEAS that came around here. You never know.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Better give Andy a run game. I read a crazy stat about Mitch the other day, over the last two seasons when a single Bear RB rushes for 50 or more yards, Mitch has a 92 rating. Thatís a pretty insane stat if you think about. Not like a 92 rating is great, itís pretty average. Iím not trying to absolve Trubisky either. Heís clearly not very good. But I think it just highlights how important the run game is, and how completely terrible itís been lately.

But yes, thereís a lot of guys who could be had that are an upgrade. But they have to fix the other issues or else it really wonít matter that much who they bring in. Assuming the goal is SBs and not just avoiding another 8-8 season.
    I mean, sure, you gotta upgrade wherever you can. That's something every team needs to do.

It's pretty easy to argue that the biggest weakness here is QB though, and even with upgrades around Mitch, it won't matter either. There's a very defined ceiling here with him as the starter.

Also, I don't think the point of the tweet is it should be strictly Andy Dalton, but any upgrade, or basic level of competency, would go a long way. There's plenty of them available in this market. Settling for another season of Mitch is a decision that doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    If Tua got a clean bill of health from the doctors and no long term damage is expected would you trade Mack for Tua?

I would.
    No.... Becauase I dont beleive the reports though. I think somebody mentioned it b4 he has a long time table to even be able to see the field. Has had multiple injuries. I have also heard some say they want him to sit a year.

Ugg.... at that rate I would rather wait on Feilds.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    So im sure he would shrug the 393 and 3 he put up against the great alabama D..... along with 64 aditional rushing yards..... in their win vs Alabama this year would be nothing.

However he would point at Tua's 418 4 and 1 against LSU as impressive.
    Tua actually was quite good in that game also. He was playing hurt too. Burrow was better though, in that game, and all season. He was incredible in big games.

It's a weird stance that he's just a guy at QB, but again, Bluefire is clearly biased here.