Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2309
    I saw it mentioned somewhere that the reason we don't run more no-huddle is because Nagy loves changing personnel so frequently. If so, put that as another feather in the stubborn Nagy cap that deserves more attention.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I saw it mentioned somewhere that the reason we don't run more no-huddle is because Nagy loves changing personnel so frequently. If so, put that as another feather in the stubborn Nagy cap that deserves more attention.
    Heís a dope.

https://twitter.com/nbcsbears/status...553038848?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shaheen to IR. Great pick.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

More noteworthy is that McManis is also going to IR. Bigger loss than what will be talked about.

I like the depth, but I wish Barrs got his shot. He looked decent in preseason and turned down a spot with the Patriots to stay with us.

Besides the between Coward and Leno, someone needs to get benched and give Barrs a chance.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    I like the depth, but I wish Barrs got his shot. He looked decent in preseason and turned down a spot with the Patriots to stay with us.

Besides the between Coward and Leno, someone needs to get benched and give Barrs a chance.
    It certainly seems interesting that Barr hasnít gotten a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    It certainly seems interesting that Barr hasnít gotten a chance.

Im expecting him to be a part of the Oline next year. Maybe they were treating him as a redshirt this year so his knee can completely heal

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Im expecting him to be a part of the Oline next year. Maybe they were treating him as a redshirt this year so his knee can completely heal

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I wondered the same thing. Just did that he would be able to play in pre-season, but not after. Made me wonder if he was weak in an area that they wanted to clean-up before he got exposed.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    if nick foles becomes available..... i think he would be an interesting guy for us to target. i dont love his cap hits for the 2021 season (12 mil of dead cap if u cut him) which will be either the first year of mitches new deal.... or maybe not pending. but he seems like the ideal caliber and type of player to have behind mitch. he would not be a sure fire starter..... but also would not be a bad pivot if Mitch continues to struggle next year. He has experience in the system (or a similar one) and honestly could be good to have in Mitches ear if Mitch does work out.

as of right now though..... our first pick needs to be a TE..... no matter who you have at QB the TE position is too valuable in this system. other than that there is no specific direction you have to go..... but honestly im not sure i would hate the idea of doubling up at TE.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I donít like going TE in the draft. They take a long time to develop and the Bears need production right away. Iíd look to sign Ebron or Doyle and roll with Ebron (or Doyle)/Horsted/Burton/Holtz. Thatís a much improved group especially if Burton could ever get right, which is a big question mark.

Iíd go OT and OLB in round 2. Cut ties with Floyd who wonít be worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I donít like going TE in the draft. They take a long time to develop and the Bears need production right away. Iíd look to sign Ebron or Doyle and roll with Ebron (or Doyle)/Horsted/Burton/Holtz. Thatís a much improved group especially if Burton could ever get right, which is a big question mark.

Iíd go OT and OLB in round 2. Cut ties with Floyd who wonít be worth the money.
    Doyle signed an extension with Indy already.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Ah. Then Ebron then. Bears need instant production from their 2nd rounders. TE usually takes about 2-3 years to really develop in the NFL. Bears donít have that kind of time. Also, I donít exactly trust Pace to draft a TE. The Shaheen pick was absolutely terrible. All things considered, probably his worse pick of his career. Just an extreme reach

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Ah. Then Ebron then. Bears need instant production from their 2nd rounders. TE usually takes about 2-3 years to really develop in the NFL. Bears donít have that kind of time. Also, I donít exactly trust Pace to draft a TE. The Shaheen pick was absolutely terrible. All things considered, probably his worse pick of his career. Just an extreme reach
    I agree with this however taking another shot at a TE isnt a bad idea either. Its pretty clear shaheen wont be very good. burton might be OK ad a 2ndary TE. but we really do need our Ertz or Kelce.

would anyone be for spending up for Hunter Henry or Austin Hooper. or do you think its out of our price range. Henry worries me because of injuries.... but honestly Hooper might not be a bad way to go

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas