Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 134 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2309
  1. #1996
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,136
    I saw it mentioned somewhere that the reason we don't run more no-huddle is because Nagy loves changing personnel so frequently. If so, put that as another feather in the stubborn Nagy cap that deserves more attention.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  2. #1997
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,697

  3. #1998
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I saw it mentioned somewhere that the reason we don't run more no-huddle is because Nagy loves changing personnel so frequently. If so, put that as another feather in the stubborn Nagy cap that deserves more attention.
    Heís a dope.

  4. #1999
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,808
    https://twitter.com/nbcsbears/status...553038848?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #2000
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,136
    Shaheen to IR. Great pick.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  6. #2001
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Shaheen to IR. Great pick.
    More noteworthy is that McManis is also going to IR. Bigger loss than what will be talked about.

  7. #2002
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    River Forest, Illinois
    Posts
    3,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Shaheen to IR. Great pick.
    I like the depth, but I wish Barrs got his shot. He looked decent in preseason and turned down a spot with the Patriots to stay with us.

    Besides the between Coward and Leno, someone needs to get benched and give Barrs a chance.
    Broncos be like:


  8. #2003
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    I like the depth, but I wish Barrs got his shot. He looked decent in preseason and turned down a spot with the Patriots to stay with us.

    Besides the between Coward and Leno, someone needs to get benched and give Barrs a chance.
    It certainly seems interesting that Barr hasnít gotten a chance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2004
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    7,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    It certainly seems interesting that Barr hasnít gotten a chance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im expecting him to be a part of the Oline next year. Maybe they were treating him as a redshirt this year so his knee can completely heal

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  10. #2005
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Im expecting him to be a part of the Oline next year. Maybe they were treating him as a redshirt this year so his knee can completely heal

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I wondered the same thing. Just did that he would be able to play in pre-season, but not after. Made me wonder if he was weak in an area that they wanted to clean-up before he got exposed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #2006
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,736
    if nick foles becomes available..... i think he would be an interesting guy for us to target. i dont love his cap hits for the 2021 season (12 mil of dead cap if u cut him) which will be either the first year of mitches new deal.... or maybe not pending. but he seems like the ideal caliber and type of player to have behind mitch. he would not be a sure fire starter..... but also would not be a bad pivot if Mitch continues to struggle next year. He has experience in the system (or a similar one) and honestly could be good to have in Mitches ear if Mitch does work out.

    as of right now though..... our first pick needs to be a TE..... no matter who you have at QB the TE position is too valuable in this system. other than that there is no specific direction you have to go..... but honestly im not sure i would hate the idea of doubling up at TE.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  12. #2007
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,461
    I donít like going TE in the draft. They take a long time to develop and the Bears need production right away. Iíd look to sign Ebron or Doyle and roll with Ebron (or Doyle)/Horsted/Burton/Holtz. Thatís a much improved group especially if Burton could ever get right, which is a big question mark.

    Iíd go OT and OLB in round 2. Cut ties with Floyd who wonít be worth the money.

  13. #2008
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,136
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I donít like going TE in the draft. They take a long time to develop and the Bears need production right away. Iíd look to sign Ebron or Doyle and roll with Ebron (or Doyle)/Horsted/Burton/Holtz. Thatís a much improved group especially if Burton could ever get right, which is a big question mark.

    Iíd go OT and OLB in round 2. Cut ties with Floyd who wonít be worth the money.
    Doyle signed an extension with Indy already.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  14. #2009
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,461
    Ah. Then Ebron then. Bears need instant production from their 2nd rounders. TE usually takes about 2-3 years to really develop in the NFL. Bears donít have that kind of time. Also, I donít exactly trust Pace to draft a TE. The Shaheen pick was absolutely terrible. All things considered, probably his worse pick of his career. Just an extreme reach

  15. #2010
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,736
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Ah. Then Ebron then. Bears need instant production from their 2nd rounders. TE usually takes about 2-3 years to really develop in the NFL. Bears donít have that kind of time. Also, I donít exactly trust Pace to draft a TE. The Shaheen pick was absolutely terrible. All things considered, probably his worse pick of his career. Just an extreme reach
    I agree with this however taking another shot at a TE isnt a bad idea either. Its pretty clear shaheen wont be very good. burton might be OK ad a 2ndary TE. but we really do need our Ertz or Kelce.

    would anyone be for spending up for Hunter Henry or Austin Hooper. or do you think its out of our price range. Henry worries me because of injuries.... but honestly Hooper might not be a bad way to go


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •