Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1956
    I made a crappy mock trade for Matt Ryan and fillers for Amukamara (to help ATL's putrid Secondary) and Leonard Floyd (I don't think we're gonna pay him after this seasons' performance, might as well trade him to let ATl sort it out)

throw in a second and third from this year and a late round pick next year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tools/ro...c6f1ac0647675/

ATL is dead to rights with Ryan in the Twilight of his very good career. I'd take a shot at him. If it doesn't pan out in that 1-3 year window then it lines up when we would blow it all up any way
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...901284352?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice another WR for Mitch to overthrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take a shot on Ryan too if the Falcons ever decide to sell. Not sure any QB acquisition will matter this season though, but it's worth kicking the tires on him, Cam, and guys like Rosen, maybe even Mariota. What the hell do you have to lose at this point?

Definitely look to move Floyd though. Get a jump on whatever middling comp pick they might get for him.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'd take a shot on Ryan too if the Falcons ever decide to sell. Not sure any QB acquisition will matter this season though, but it's worth kicking the tires on him, Cam, and guys like Rosen, maybe even Mariota. What the hell do you have to lose at this point?

Definitely look to move Floyd though. Get a jump on whatever middling comp pick they might get for him.
    I think Matt Ryan wins a super bowl if they acquire him. Possibly even this season.
    Last edited by blams; 10-21-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In that mock trade we still have a late pick to give up for Rosen. No problem with a guy like Rosen sitting for a season or 2 behind an established commodity like Ryan.

Any Picks we can get for Floyd and Davis should go into the O-line. I can deal with mediocre o-line play, just not head-poundly-frustrating play. They've been atrocious.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think Matt Ryan wins a super bowl if they acquire him. Possibly even this season.
    Depends on if they can fix the OL. Ryan has always been a pocket passer. He'd get killed behind this group.

I won't make any bold predictions either way, but you obviously have a better chance with such a massive upgrade at QB. Personally, I think Pace will have to swing big at QB, soon, to save his job.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-21-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Both QBS (Ryan and Trubs) need a change of scenery.

Ryan is in win-now more in this part of his career. Mitch has burnt all the bridges here.

He (and maybe Nagy) have lost the Offensive guys in the locker room. They need someone who can deliver the damn ball where it should be.
    Broncos be like:

Depends on if they can fix the OL. Ryan has always been a pocket passer. He'd get killed behind this group.
    I don't care if they have to run max protect and run 3 wides. Make Burton do something to earn his inflated salary.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    I don't care if they have to run max protect and run 3 wides. Make Burton do something to earn his inflated salary.
    He was very good last year and hurt the first couple of games this year.
    He had a bad drop this game but I have no reason to believe our wide receivers aren't open

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

I won't make any bold predictions either way, but you obviously have a better chance with such a massive upgrade at QB. Personally, I think Pace will have to swing big at QB, soon, to save his job.
    The line would have to improve, and I expect it to in normal circumstances. But I think Mitch has lost the guys and Nagy isn't the guy that should be calling plays right now.

He's in a rut, let helfrich take over.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He was very good last year and hurt the first couple of games this year.
    He had a bad drop this game but I have no reason to believe our wide receivers aren't open

You're probably right. I'm tired of guys running wide open that Mitch can see in time. A QB like Ryan hits those throws that Mitch missed yesterday
    Broncos be like:

Random thoughts …
    That old familiar feeling is back, sick to my stomach on Sunday night and into Monday
    I knew in my gut that all of the hype, super bowl contenders, MVP … was just that.
    These guys read too many articles about how great they were
    What the hell is wrong with #58?
    Nagy may want to let someone else call the plays for a while
    #10 is not mentally prepared to play this year. I still think physically he has the ability to be "good" - still think it will be somewhere else where he finds success.
    #94, #20, #21 can all go this off season.
    Trevathan should be brought back as long as he doesn't want crazy money
    One of those #2 picks in 2020 needs to be a QB
    Looking forward to the baseball off season

Last year was the year - the breaks, the turn overs … the football GODS were smiling on the Bears and Cody F. Parkey screwed us all over.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Random thoughts …
    That old familiar feeling is back, sick to my stomach on Sunday night and into Monday
    I knew in my gut that all of the hype, super bowl contenders, MVP … was just that.
    These guys read too many articles about how great they were
    What the hell is wrong with #58?
    Nagy may want to let someone else call the plays for a while
    #10 is not mentally prepared to play this year. I still think physically he has the ability to be "good" - still think it will be somewhere else where he finds success.
    #94, #20, #21 can all go this off season.
    Trevathan should be brought back as long as he doesn't want crazy money
    One of those #2 picks in 2020 needs to be a QB
    Looking forward to the baseball off season

Last year was the year - the breaks, the turn overs … the football GODS were smiling on the Bears and Cody F. Parkey screwed us all over.
    I think the d played plenty well, you can't perform when you're on the field that long...

Click here to register!

Our OL wasn’t that bad this week. Mitch just panics and either gets rid of the ball fast or throws off his back foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Our OL wasn’t that bad this week. Mitch just panics and either gets rid of the ball fast or throws off his back foot.

He's not even avoiding pressure that well anymore. I thought he had great pocket presense, sensed pressure well, and avoided it.

That hasn't been happening all year.

Click here to register!