Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    ^ didn't expect you to fall for that egowash....

Gee #62, #91, #101 tossed into the mix has nothing to do with SF #43, but let's take credit for it... That's a late 2nd, late 3rd, and an early 4th worth of drafted players or picks that get taken off of the list.

Pats had their media shills do the same thing for earlier trades that were seen as poor.
    Oh can it. There may be no bigger hypocrite on these boards than you Bags. Parts of the reason I rarely visit this site anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    BB loaded up for one more run with TB - this year and if that went well 2018 too.

JG said no to any cheapo contract to hold him. A tag on JG would gut the 2018 team, and maybe for 1-3 years after (assuming TB wouldn't retire after 2017).

BB would not trade JG to the AFC. JG will require a tag(s) or a fat contract (bidding will be nuts if he's a FA) and so he's a big risk, not going to get 4 1sts. I would have been happy with a 2nd, and exchange of picks of 3rd, 4th, and 5th picks. That he could have had IMO. Might have been a moment of frustration or passive-aggressive anger. Might be that he thinks JG is made of glass.
    You made the exact point I just made - now you’re playing devils advocate because you’re a bored old man with nobody left to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Oh can it. There may be no bigger hypocrite on these boards than you Bags. Parts of the reason I rarely visit this site anymore.

You made the exact point I just made - now you’re playing devils advocate because you’re a bored old man with nobody left to talk to.
    Usually at least there is content in your posts, sometimes quite good. Instead you post a useless and untrue broadsides.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Jamie Collins back home, loving this off-season so far!

It seems like the Pats are short at the TE position going into the season. Do you think the Pats would be interested in a guy like Jordan Reed and if so what do you think NE would trade for him?

I don't think the Pats are going to look to trade for the TE position.We might be seeing them go with the current guys.

Well...I am proven wrong yet again.Pats trade with Detroit for te Michael Roberts.

This board is dead. Very interesting team.... well take care all...
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567